Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: The more kittens we post, the faster our region prospers; the less kittens we post, the slower our region prospers.

Author Topic: The Taijitu Tavern  (Read 185268 times)

Offline Talmann

Re: The Taijitu Tavern
« Reply #2265 on: August 04, 2007, 07:56:29 PM »
Close it before it sucks in the wine/beer/ale/liquer!!!!
Music is the key to the heart.

"Once art to me was something far off, unfathomable and unreachable... But I discovered that the real essence of art was not something high up and far off, it was right inside my ordinary daily self. If a musician wants to be a fine artist, he must first become a finer person. A work of art is the expression of a person's whole personality, sensibility, and ability." -Shinichi Suzuki

Offline Bara

« Reply #2266 on: August 04, 2007, 09:16:24 PM »
*Opens a portal behind Bara which leads past the event horizon of a black hole, Bara is sucked in and condensed to a singularity*

huh?
Bara, King of Spam, Slayer of Spelling, Vanquisher of Grammar.

Offline Cyadkuso

• survivor of the great trout smacking's
« Reply #2267 on: August 04, 2007, 09:47:34 PM »
Well...even if the alcohol does get sucked in there should be a theoretical white hole that spits the things back out...so...
*Goes looking for a white hole.*
“People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent.” ~Bob Dylan

"Had I not seen the Sun, I could have borne the shade" ~Emily Dickinson

“The books that the world calls immoral are books that show the world its own shame.” ~Oscar Wilde

“Eskimo: "If I did not know about God and sin, would I go to hell?" Priest: "No, not if you did not know." Eskimo: "Then why did you tell me?"”  ~Annie Dillard

Offline Talmann

« Reply #2268 on: August 05, 2007, 04:39:00 AM »
*After considering the possible double entendre, Talmann decides to say nothing and have his drink, but then realizes it's been sucked into the black hole.*
God DAMN it, man!

"Once art to me was something far off, unfathomable and unreachable... But I discovered that the real essence of art was not something high up and far off, it was right inside my ordinary daily self. If a musician wants to be a fine artist, he must first become a finer person. A work of art is the expression of a person's whole personality, sensibility, and ability." -Shinichi Suzuki

Offline Cyadkuso

• survivor of the great trout smacking's
« Reply #2269 on: August 05, 2007, 06:26:48 AM »
You need to get your mind out of the gutter Tal.  and i had to look up what "double entendre" meant,  :shrug:
*Kicks back on a lawn chair on the beach and catches Tal's drink and the keg that appear on the beach.*
This should be a good spot for a vacation. :drunks:
“People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent.” ~Bob Dylan

"Had I not seen the Sun, I could have borne the shade" ~Emily Dickinson

“The books that the world calls immoral are books that show the world its own shame.” ~Oscar Wilde

“Eskimo: "If I did not know about God and sin, would I go to hell?" Priest: "No, not if you did not know." Eskimo: "Then why did you tell me?"”  ~Annie Dillard

Offline Talmann

« Reply #2270 on: August 05, 2007, 10:11:20 PM »
Lol... I love having a good vocabulary.

Have fun man, teh beach is awesome.

*secretly orders a round for all on ninja Cyad's tab*

Drinks on the ninja!

Offline Bara

« Reply #2271 on: August 05, 2007, 10:39:13 PM »
yey!

Offline Talmann

« Reply #2272 on: August 05, 2007, 10:53:15 PM »
Sorry, Bara. You can't have any cause you're a quantum singularity... sorry.

Offline Bara

« Reply #2273 on: August 06, 2007, 12:46:53 AM »
Huh?

Offline Talmann

« Reply #2274 on: August 06, 2007, 12:49:52 AM »
Sucked into a black hole? Black holes basically are a vacuum that mysteriously pack everything they suck up into one point.

Offline Tacolicious

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Tacoman
« Reply #2275 on: August 06, 2007, 03:41:15 AM »
It's just a signularity. Not a quantum singularity. If it was compressed to a singular point small enough to exist on the quantum level then it'd cease to exist as a single point and be simultaneously be expressed at multiple points. Escentially the massive gravity of the black hole keeps bending space (sort of like holding down a point on a cloth and spinning the cloth around that point, it bunches up) such that you be dead. Once you cross the event horizon it's the point of no escape such that if your were to try and escape the black hole using infinite energy the best you could hope for is to stand still instead of being pulled in further.

Basically oyu be stuck there for all time Bara... so no drink for you. I'll take your drink though. *Taco orders his whiskey sour and Bara's apple juice and drinks both*
http://www.nationstates.net/wheresoever

"Reality is an illusion albeit a persistant one"
"Wisest is he who knows he is not wise"
"Nothing is fun when you have to do it, that's why you don't see a lot of old whores giggling over sex"

Delicious Comrade of the most Awesome Party

Offline Bara

« Reply #2276 on: August 06, 2007, 02:21:39 PM »

Offline Talmann

« Reply #2277 on: August 06, 2007, 02:26:30 PM »
AGGH, run! Someone besides Bara made a typo!!! :-P [/sarcasm]

Offline Bara

« Reply #2278 on: August 06, 2007, 02:31:35 PM »
There can only be one typo person in this tavern....

Offline Talmann

« Reply #2279 on: August 06, 2007, 02:49:18 PM »
aka: "This tavern ain't big enough fer th' two of us..."