Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: More stylish University uniforms and supplies for our dear students!

Author Topic: The Taijitu Map Revisited  (Read 45055 times)

Offline St Oz

• Sub-Commandante
  • www.something.com
Re: The Taijitu Map Revisited
« Reply #225 on: December 03, 2007, 04:48:36 AM »
So I come home and I get a message that prompts me, no demands me to look at this page and what do I see? I'm not a dumbass Geradin, I can look at my own threads and you don't need to demand me to read something asap. I read what I read when I read it! What really offends me is that you're asking for more land than I gave you. Why don't you RP taking over something instead of asking me about it? This map is effected by the stories that you present to everyone, not by your kissing up to the "great cartographer". I don't think I'm a great cartographer so much as just a map manager. I make a map, I put people on it, I have to listen to all the bullshit you people put in my thread, and then I have to sort it all out! I don't care if you want this or that, that Haradrim is so much larger why can't I be that large, or the fact that there's two costernages by mistake and you want one of them because that all makes sense... I'm not condemning you Geradin, just telling you what I'm thinking right now, and that is the map is not the representation of your balls but of the stories that are generated by this map! I don't care if your the queen of england, the CEO that promises me money, my dream-girl, or my dear grandmother giving me delicious pancakes! You will create stories not just to invade lands but to entertain everyone! I don't care if you're as large as Haradrim or as small as Takasia, everyone would enjoy RP a little more if they sacrificed stupid ambitions for a great story. What RP is, is what you create, the image of a society, the image of people that lead this society, the image of your people's emotions, sufferings, happiness, blessings, honors, ambitions, beliefs! My god why are we cursed by our inept ambitions just so you can say how technological or powerful you are? Well to answer that rhetorical question so recklessly, Bullshit! And Bullshit it will always be! People are not little automatons that yell out "for the empire". Give them some thought, some feeling. Have that feeling, their wishes grant you the right of passage to entertain us. It's what you create, not what you spew from wild sources about numbers and phrases. I've heard it all, give me something else. Give us something else to read that's enjoyable and thought worthy.

... And for those who dare not read such a large post, let me sum it up. *rant rant rant rant rant* Why do most of you suck at RP and why do you drift your minds away? Also if you are too estranged by my rant, might you consider to continue your mindless violence and ambitions on video games than rather spewing out the crap that you write so blatantly!

Offline Geradin

• The Geradin Empire's military insignia and soldier
« Reply #226 on: December 03, 2007, 07:07:28 AM »
Well, first of all, i clearly now see the reason why you are angry. well, i must say i have heard worse things before, and i know you are not out to insult me and such. But here are my points that i need to make out.

1st, "great cartographer", you said somethign about kissing up. Personally, i never kissed up to anyone in my life, believe it or not except my parents. Not that i care what you say. But I NEVER KISSED UP TO ANYONE IN MY LIFE.

2nd, i'm glad you got that all out, but here is my question for you. Instead of you exploding like that, why don't you answer faster about it? i'm sure you think i'm bother you with repetive messages, but did you know, those messages actualyl started about  last couple of weeks? maybe you can explain, or answer back about my question SOONER.

3rd, Haradrim Empire, i don't care about it, i don't care how big the size is. Neither do i want to be THAT BIG! in my statistics and news and every post about my nation i posted over 2 BILLION PEOPLE! so you think 2 BILLION people can live in that small a country? I HAD GREAT DEAL OF PMs COMING IN JUST FOR THAT! and, just for a note, i wrote down 2 billion before you even made my country. so maybe if i had a bit of more land, i thought they might shut up and leave me alone.

4th, Yes, i try to have fun, but somtimes its hard to have fun when some people are ERASING MY POST! i now, had about couple posts gone. I'm not saying its you, or its your fault. Now i can bet to anyone, (ANYONE) that nothing in it was offensive or had a swearing word in it. i posted it, next day i come in, chekc for it, DAMN! IT"S ****ING GONE! WOW! HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSE TO PLAY RP WHEN SOMEONE'S POST JUST GOES MISSING?

5th, my Geradin Empire is only a Empire by name. Like a i dunno, some country that happens to be. United Kingdom is called Kingdom, but it only has a queen that does noting with politics. Plus I WAS THINKING ABOUT CHANGING FROM EMPIRE TO MAYBE SOMETHING LITTLE BETTER.

6th, i'm not asking you to make me big like Haradrim Empire, or Canadian Empire or whatever the other big countries are! I'm only asking you to make it more realistic. You seem to like realism in the Rping, well would you cram up 2 billion people in some small country as Syria, or Jordan and expect it to mkae sense?
Couple of days i'm gone and boom, hundreds of message just awaits you in mail box. ( To be exact, about 89 i believe....) Maybe that's what you get a average of day. BUT THAT"S NOT WHAT I GET AVERAGE A DAY.  ALL CONCERNING ABOUT FRIGGIN HARADRIM EMPIRE AND MY COUNTRY"S POPULATION

7th, I believe i didn't "Demand" you to look at it. i believe i wrote Plz, and thank you. I'm not demanding you to do ANYTHING!

8th to any of your replys or Pm have i, ever in any case used A MOCKING OR INSULTING WORD TO YOU? HAVE I? I MIGHT HAVE ANNOYED YOU, used a word demand OR SUCH THING AS THAT BUT DID I? BUT WHY ARE YOU MOCKING ME? "ooh!, i want that, and that and that!" I don't go like that, but it seems like you think i go like that! WELL I GOT A NEWS FOR YOU BIG BOY! INSULTING SOME ONE YOU DON"T EVEN KNOW HIS NAME, THAT I CONSIDER EXTREMLY RUDE! AND I NEVER INSULT OR MOCK SOMEBODY THAT I DON"T KNOW, UNLESS THEY DO THAT FIRST!

9th, I'm sorry about not posting such a great topics and etc. but i am preoccupied with a clan war, in my game. I suppose you don't devote everything in your life in to this. Same goes for me. I have other things to do that games and this, and if i have a time left over, i come and do this or my game. But with recent clan war going, i don't seems to have time for this, i already posted alot of excuses for that, but i CAN"T POST THE DAMN EXCUSE IN EVERY SECTION AND EVERY THREAD!

10th and my last section in my reply, i'm not going to hold any grudges or anything of such agaisnt you. Erase my country form the map if you want, in fact go ahead and do that if it'll make you happier. i don't mind, i can certainly keep playing Rp without my country being on map. i'll amke out coupel of points

-IF you want to give me hard times in things such as this, and etc, go ahead, erase all my posts, and etc. BUT KNOW THIS! IF IT COMES TO WHO STARTED THIS, ITS GOING TO BE YOU.
-I AM NOT HERE TO BRAG ABOUT STUFF, BUT persoanlly ever in my life, i have never lost a arugment/battle of logic. AND THAT IS NEVER, i have occasionally actually given up the whole debate, because opponent is too SELF CONCEITED and didn't accept any of new idead, but HIS OWN!
-(THis isjust in case you are a racist, just in case, and know that i'm asian) You maybe the white guy who was living in the North America before i came over as a asian immigrant, but you don't have the right over the land as much as me. It was the Aboriginal people's land, just because your nation came over and took it up, doesn't mean it's rightfully yours. HAve you ever thought about anything what North American country would be without Asians and black people? well, here's a example. if all asians and black people leave the North America, your labor force will reduce at least by 25%~50% depending on country and state you are livign in. with China gone to manufacture your thigns, the material price will skyrocket, with middle eastern countries gone to produce you oil, the oil price will also skyrocket. resulting in economical disaster. soon, asians aren't going to be around to clean your craps up, you got to do it by yourself. there will be people starving right off the street, there will be kids without their toys, because it's too expensive. Now thigns have gotten expansive, no one's buyind it! Since no one's buyind anything, companies are closign up. If they clsoe up, people get fired. if they get fired, no more steady income! you don't have much monye your self, than you end up in street, starving off to a death! That's whats goign to happen to North America is all asians are gone, (Now just to let you know, that was just in case you were racist, just in case)

-Personall,y i'm not mad at you for posting such as that thing to me, but if you want the fighting to be on, it's on. If a cat's out of a bag, it's out of a bag. If you want to be friend and we get alogn well after, well that's also fine, or if you still don't like me and etc, and go on with insulting, well that's also fine. No matter what your decision is, it's fine to me, you can choose to NVM me for all i care.

Now i know, you're old enough to know this, and you are probably thinking this and that, but i hope in a future, we won't have to explode on each other like this, and maintain a good relationship. WHo knows, maybe we will even be friends, but it's also your choice.

-I knowthat you already knwo this, but don't have too high expectations fo people, and i learned this as an immigrant in canada, there are diver people in here, and i learned to accpet diversity of people.
 hmm, speaking of a dream girl, i have one, not too far away form my house. She isn't waht people would exactly call "hot", but she is pretty attractive to me.
Anyway, i cna leave all of these behind and start fresh over with you Oz, if you are willing to.

Sincerely, with regards, Ryan Armedellious Gregory Lee.
The Peace is War, therefore we fight

The Freedom is Slavery, therefore we work

The Strength is Ignorance, therefore we follow
-These quotes got nothing to do with Geradin Empire's policy! Please note that

Economic Left/Right: -3.38Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.00                        
The Proud Nation of Geradin Empire

Offline St Oz

• Sub-Commandante
  • www.something.com
« Reply #227 on: December 03, 2007, 01:19:01 PM »
... Wow, some of your points are rather redundant and quite frankly I didn't really write that post specifically to you. About the first two sentences are about you and then I continued to address everyone. Anyways, regarding this "I AM NOT HERE TO BRAG ABOUT STUFF, BUT persoanlly ever in my life, i have never lost a arugment/battle of logic. AND THAT IS NEVER, i have occasionally actually given up the whole debate, because opponent is too SELF CONCEITED and didn't accept any of new idead, but HIS OWN!"

You already lost.

Also faulty is your comment on me ever being a racist. I'm rather offended by that because how do you even know I'm white, and how was I supposed to know you were ever Asian? You even said, "Don't insult someone unless you know them." Anyway, where I live I've grown up with Indians, East-Asians, Blacks, Hispanics, and whites... Whites only make about 50-60% of the population of the city. As I say to everyone who calls me a racist, Don't you dare call me a racist! You're all not "Alone" or "special", I've been angered by many people such as Myroria who is obviously a cracker and others such as Govindia who is an Indian. You better be glad I don't act like my Prussian-Baltic background.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2007, 01:27:09 PM by St Oz »

Offline Myroria

• Citizen
« Reply #228 on: December 03, 2007, 03:23:41 PM »
Just like all caps, duplicating your post does not reinforce your point. Your post got deleted? Get over it. I've had far worse happen to me, and frankly, your debate pals must not be too skilled.

And no, Oz, I'm as black as night. I'm the blackest guy in Lisbon, Maine.
"I assure you -- I will be quite content to be a mere mortal again, dedicated to my own amusements."

Offline St Oz

• Sub-Commandante
  • www.something.com
« Reply #229 on: December 03, 2007, 09:54:15 PM »
shiz dawg, dun worry mann gotz da goodz, brothas...

Offline Bara

« Reply #230 on: December 03, 2007, 10:37:36 PM »
that made me laugh.
Bara, King of Spam, Slayer of Spelling, Vanquisher of Grammar.

Offline Cantr

« Reply #231 on: December 04, 2007, 05:01:37 AM »
Geradin...I know you're dying to write an angry reply to Oz's last post, but please, for all our sakes including yours, shut up.
"Prefect, what was peace?"
-Seth, Soldier XB-1

Offline Pachamama

« Reply #232 on: December 04, 2007, 11:29:48 PM »
Geradin.
I talked to Flecky/ Costernages and he says he is willing to give you his land.
He will post it in person as soon as he can find the time so you guys know it's really him.
It may however be some days until he can find the time, practical tests coming up.
The power we hold comes from our citizens.
And they may take it away as well.

Economic Left/Right: -5.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.92

"War`s  begin where you will
but they do not stop where you please"

Machiavelli

Offline St Oz

• Sub-Commandante
  • www.something.com
« Reply #233 on: December 05, 2007, 03:32:01 AM »
Too late, I'm giving the land up for Nihilum... I feel as though we will need it.

Offline Templarios

• My Nation
« Reply #234 on: December 05, 2007, 08:37:54 PM »
how much free land is left?
*Disclaimer*
In my above post, I did not intend to offend or upset anyone. If you were so, I deeply apologise.

Citzen since 08.10.07 ¦ Senator since 08.12.07 ¦ Second Speaker pro-Temp.

My Nations Stats  ¦ Standing Order - Views Only ¦ Knight's International Church Bank

Wiki Page

Offline Geradin

• The Geradin Empire's military insignia and soldier
« Reply #235 on: December 06, 2007, 12:46:32 AM »
First, when i was writing it out in the capital letter i wasn't yelling, just tryign reinforce the point. and i already explained this, i met plenty of racist in US and Canada and hey, they could be everywhere. i even met a racsit that was teacher, police officer and etc. so personaly, i am sorry if you were offended, but i said "If you are racist". I am sorry if you are offended by this, but personally, i don't think i was treating anyone un fairly. Second, i don't care if you are black or white or some yeti living on top of mountain. All people have different idea, i respect it. i know a guy that literally said, all black are problem of america. Well, i didn't exactly liked his idea, but hey it's his. i didn't agree nor disagreed with him. As much as i value Oz's opinion and others, i wish you can do the same to me.

-And Go back to basic english class you asian? some one PM me liked that. and personally, i think that's more of racist than waht i wrote.

-Since cantr told me to be quiet, i hope he could have asked more nicely, i'll drop this entirely. not a squeak about this after this post, unless some one keeps on talking about it.

-I already lost? pfft... i beg to differ Oz. but if you think that way. Have it your way. In fact, i'll even post a official surrender form if you want me to.
-Pachammia, thank you for trying, i hope your friend gets the job
-Back to Cantr, You said i'm dying to write angry post back, but, i'm not angry at him. No not at all, except the guy who sent me a pm about go back to basic english class...
-And please, could you please use nicer language to a matter that is not involvign with you.

-And Oz, well i am sorry, if only 2 sentence were toward me and rest were to general public, well, i guess i made a mistake and owe a apology to you. But there are sometimes mistake in even the common communication, so i hope you will accept my apology, and my stance before hasn't largely changed.

Go ahead, erase my coutnry if it'll make you happier. but i am hoping we can get in better realtion that this, but friend or foe, it's your choice.
The Peace is War, therefore we fight

The Freedom is Slavery, therefore we work

The Strength is Ignorance, therefore we follow
-These quotes got nothing to do with Geradin Empire's policy! Please note that

Economic Left/Right: -3.38Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.00                        
The Proud Nation of Geradin Empire

Offline Myroria

• Citizen
« Reply #236 on: December 06, 2007, 01:40:03 AM »
How did this suddenly turn into a debate on racism? Perhaps that's why you win all your debates; you bring up the word "racism" and you win because they're afraid of running into Al Sharpton. Blacks or whites or Asians can be racist; stop claiming otherwise. Perhaps you should realize that J.R.R. Tolkien's books are well read around here, and you really didn't RP enough to have one revolve around your leader after you left.
"I assure you -- I will be quite content to be a mere mortal again, dedicated to my own amusements."

Offline geek girl

• yarr!!!
« Reply #237 on: December 06, 2007, 02:52:43 AM »
1. ~10-12 million is where I'm going to fix it at
2. mainly vaguely European but with large minorities of other groups
3. not that fussed about climate though nothing too extreme would be good location wise a small island or promontory/peninsula near some other nations would be good
4. Incredibly urban my nation will just be a large city with a few parks
5. "I promise to participate in National Roleplay and understand that if I do not I will be removed from the map."
Welsh plan of action:
-drive those english out of britain
-then we get those b******s from powys

You've no where to hide,
No where to run,
Your village will burn like the heart of the sun
with infinite glee
its going to be me
who slaughters the world

Offline St Oz

• Sub-Commandante
  • www.something.com
« Reply #238 on: December 06, 2007, 12:54:00 PM »
Loyan, how many spots do you expect to have?

Offline Zimmerwald

• Demon Barber of Taijitu
« Reply #239 on: December 07, 2007, 02:38:28 AM »
Loyan, how many spots do you expect to have?
Rules about colonization and puppets still apply. O:-)

ProP Spokesperson