Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: Devote pure conscience to forum maintenance like the martyr Limitless Events!

Author Topic: Knight's International Church Bank  (Read 3872 times)

Offline Templarios

• My Nation
Knight's International Church Bank
« on: January 05, 2008, 04:24:24 PM »
Knight's International Church Bank

Knight's International Church Bank, or KIC, provides security and availability of anyones money. We offer both account to save your money safely or we can offer loans for almost any purpose for any value (subject to terms and conditions). Please inquire below if you would like to open an account with us for either a nation or an organisation or for any other reasons. We offer insurance at 5% of the current holdings charge on the 5th of every RL life month you hold an account with us (the money will automatically be removed from your account) and also 5% of opening balance when you create an account with us. You can opt out of paying the insurance at any time by writing to us below.

Below are the list of account with varying rates of interest with there individual terms and conditions.

Terms and Conditions
1) Please submit all of the outlined information so that we may more quickly process your request and established an account. If you do not do so or leave it incomplete, your request will most likely be denied.  See form at bottom.
2) Only two * Accounts or above is allowed per NS nation (this includes a company or organization within that nation). You are also allowed to have an additional account lower than the * Level.
3) A 2% deposit fee will be charged per request of deposit. Please make a separate mark for the fee and do not force us to simply remove it from your account (if we are forced to do so, then we will be removing 5% as a penalty). For example, if you are depositing $100,000, please make a separate note of transferring a fee equal to 2% or in this case $2,000.
4) To open or upgrade an account, a standard fee is charged, which is outlined later with each different bank account type.
5) There are other rules such as minimum balance and maximum balance that are fairly straightforward and dealt with below.  There is a varying withdrawal fee depending on the account.
6) We offer insurance to our clients for a small fee. While we are a large institution that spends a fortune on security, we are also a large target for the unscrupulous of society. Insurance is an annual cost that varies depending on the account type and total balance. If something does happen and you have insurance, all damage will be repaid by the bank.

Please refer all OOC comments/questions to the OOC Thread. All account are stored in this accounts thread but please do not post in that thread. Any questions about your nations or organisations bank account, please post in this thread.

Last Updated: 05.01.08
« Last Edit: January 05, 2008, 04:48:41 PM by Templarios »
*Disclaimer*
In my above post, I did not intend to offend or upset anyone. If you were so, I deeply apologise.

Citzen since 08.10.07 ¦ Senator since 08.12.07 ¦ Second Speaker pro-Temp.

My Nations Stats  ¦ Standing Order - Views Only ¦ Knight's International Church Bank

Wiki Page

Offline Templarios

• My Nation
The Security and Insurance of the Bank
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2008, 04:46:45 PM »
The Security Services of our Bank

In progress of being created...

-----------------------------------------

The Insurance Policy of our Bank

In progress of being created...

Last Updated: 05.01.08
*Disclaimer*
In my above post, I did not intend to offend or upset anyone. If you were so, I deeply apologise.

My Nations Stats  ¦ Standing Order - Views Only ¦ Knight's International Church Bank

Wiki Page

Offline Union

• Loyalty to Self, Liberty to All
Re: Knight's International Church Bank
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2008, 09:22:52 PM »
Loyanese Arms of the People's Republic of Loyan
-
Headquarters of Loyanese Arms

Requesting a loan of 7,000,000,000 International Dollars. Seeking annual repayments at acceptable interest over a period of 5 to 10 years.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2008, 05:15:17 AM by Gigi Advocate »
"Deception, Intelligence, Method, Execution, and Exploitation."

Offline Templarios

• My Nation
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2008, 09:54:27 PM »
Loyanese Arms of the People's Republic of Loyan
-
Headquarters of Loyanese Arms

Requesting a loan of 7,000,000,000 International Dollars. Seeking annual repayments at acceptable interest over a period of 5 to 10 years.

We offer you 5% per year which is 350,000,000 International Dollars for 10 years (3,500,000,000 total)
We offer you 6.5% per year which is 455,000,000 International Dollars for 7 years (3,185,000,000 total)
*Disclaimer*

Wiki Page

Offline Union

• Loyalty to Self, Liberty to All
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2008, 07:55:32 PM »
^(That doesn't look right ???)
"Deception, Intelligence, Method, Execution, and Exploitation."