Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: If a neighbor is in need of revolutionary rehabilitation, report it to the Citizen-Liaision!

Author Topic: The Taijitu Map Revisited  (Read 45003 times)

Offline Glomin

Re: The Taijitu Map Revisited
« Reply #195 on: October 20, 2007, 07:24:20 AM »
1. Population: 7 million ns at the moment (probably going to cap my population at 25 million or below
2. Ethnicity: Various mainly german/dutch/british but with some indian thrown in
3. Geography/Climate: Coastal and temperate to semi tropical
4. Society: Urban
5. Oath: "I promise to participate in National Roleplay and understand that if I do not I will be removed from the map."
6. a small group of islands or a peninsula would be great

Offline Flamaca-Nisomia

« Reply #196 on: October 20, 2007, 09:16:05 AM »
Population: 342 mil.

Ethnicity: Caucasian (Religion Pastafarian)

Climate/Geography: Semi-Desert Mountainous

Urbanised Society
^Yes, I'm English

I promise to yadayadayada.

Mountain range splits land in half for two states of Flamaca and Nisomia, capital is Lombardia.

Other than that, don't care.

Actually, scratch that, the nihilum between Setiwiktra and Fudk looks nice, the orange one, or the smaller reddish brown one next to it...

Thank you kindly.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2007, 10:36:27 PM by Flamaca-Nisomia »
Proud Mac user/Wiganer/Slot car racer/nerd.

Offline Rozaria

• The Embassador of Finalia
  • Theocracy of Rozarria
    • Country of Finalia
« Reply #197 on: October 20, 2007, 03:46:32 PM »
Roar! I am so peeved!

1.209 mil
2. Caucasian
3. Sunny and warm with forests and mountains.
4. Agricultural and Urbanized
5. "I promise to participate in National Role play and understand that if I do not I will be removed from the map."
6. I would like the place by water and a tiny island by it XD

« Last Edit: October 20, 2007, 05:09:53 PM by Darius Kissenger »
Minister of Cretia:

Offline Tritopea

• Test
  • TIAX IS FAIL!
« Reply #198 on: October 21, 2007, 07:04:26 AM »
hi, I'd really like to start rping. RP looks like alot of fun, and i think my nation will add alot of interesting elements to the world.

here's my nation: http://www.nationstates.net/tritopea

here's my 6 things (I'm not real familiar with the application process, so bear with me)
1. 100 (i don't want a really big nation, don't listesn to what my nation says)
2. Triangular
3. Maybe some triangular mountains. and a triangular island, too.
4. i think I want an urban society, but a small city because I only want 100 ppl. Maybe have an economy based on manufacturing triangular trinkets or harvesting triangular shaped fish. Can I have triangular shaped fish, because that would be really cool.
5. "I promise to participate in National Roleplay and understand that if I do not I will be removed from the map."
6. I think you know, wink wink, nudge nudge.
TIAX RULES ALL!

Offline United Caledonia

• I'm Gonna Hug Yew!
« Reply #199 on: October 22, 2007, 06:50:24 AM »
Pfft, one barely posts, stays for around a week or two and then leaves with no word or sound to man nor beast and they decide one is inactive, removes one from the map and then goes and creates an entirely new one with no consultation to oneself. Pfft! Pfft I say!

1. Population: 60 million
2. Ethnicity: Celtic/Northern European
3. Geography/Climate: Coastal/Maritime/Temperate...think Scotland...But with less rain =/
4. Society: In betweeny
5. Oath: "I promise to participate in National Roleplay (again) and understand that if I do not (again) I will be removed from the map (again)."
6. I like peninsulas, coastal merchant states, large navies and long walks on the beach.

oOh and has anyone found the messages yet? =/
« Last Edit: October 23, 2007, 02:41:53 AM by United Caledonia »

Offline St Oz

• Sub-Commandante
  • www.something.com
« Reply #200 on: October 26, 2007, 01:16:56 AM »
update, removed a non-RPer because someone else needed the spot

Offline Novus_Parco

• Presidente Michele d'Annunzio
« Reply #201 on: October 27, 2007, 08:00:27 PM »
1. 59 million
2. southern European
3. Mediterranean
4. around 50% Agricultural, 50% Urbanized
5. "I promise to participate in National Roleplay and understand that if I do not I will be removed from the map."

Offline Killiana

• The Holy Lands
« Reply #202 on: October 28, 2007, 07:37:12 PM »
Population: 13 million
2. Ethnicity: Caucasian
4. Society: Urban and Agricultural
5. Oath: "I promise to participate in National Role play and understand that if I do not I will be removed from the map."
6. a small group of islands would be great!

Offline The--Rising--Sun

• KAMAKAZE!!!!
« Reply #203 on: October 30, 2007, 05:23:16 AM »
1. 288 million
2. Japanese
3. temperate in largest islands with tropic colonies
4. mostly raw materials and agriculture
6 could my nation please have japan as the main islands and just ramdom islands?
insert bestest siggy

« Reply #204 on: November 03, 2007, 05:16:55 AM »
1. Population: 239 million
2. Ethnicity: Hawaiian; British
3. Preferred Climate/Geography: coastal and mountainous with some forests
4. Society: Urbanized
5. "I promise to participate in National Roleplay and understand that if I do not I will be removed from the map." (I won't remove those who have done something and then go AFK, but I will remove those who haven't been active in their account for about a month or so unless informed otherwise)
6. Any other comments you want me to know: I would like the blue area to the east of Arasel.  Also, instead of putting "Atlantian Carolina", please put the "Roman States of Britænnea".
« Last Edit: November 06, 2007, 02:55:08 AM by Atlantian Emperor »

Offline Templarios

• My Nation
« Reply #205 on: November 03, 2007, 01:58:54 PM »
1. Population: 114 million
2. Ethnicity: Celtic/Scandinavian
3. Preferred Climate/Geography: coastal and mountainous, permanent snow throughout most the island
4. Society: 50/50 split
5. "I promise to participate in National Roleplay and understand that if I do not I will be removed from the map." (I won't remove those who have done something and then go AFK, but I will remove those who haven't been active in their account for about a month or so unless informed otherwise)
6. Any other comments you want me to know: An island in a similar shape to Norway, if possible in the north between Nihilum and Moacia’av
*Disclaimer*
In my above post, I did not intend to offend or upset anyone. If you were so, I deeply apologise.

Citzen since 08.10.07 ¦ Senator since 08.12.07 ¦ Second Speaker pro-Temp.

My Nations Stats  ¦ Standing Order - Views Only ¦ Knight's International Church Bank

Wiki Page

« Reply #206 on: November 04, 2007, 03:03:31 AM »
1. 8 Million
2. Arab/Caucasian
3. Deserts with rocky regions and river valleys. Frequent sand storms and occasional rains, but mostly dry weather.
4. My nation is mostly an agricultural society, but there is moderate urban development and growth in the capital and several coastal cities.
5. I promise to participate in National Roleplay and understand that if I do not I will be removed from the map.
6. My people have a long and rich religious tradition. Since the foundation of Anatolia my people have made a living in the hostile environments of Anatolia. We developed systems of terrace farming, utilizing the rockey landscapes and we have practice traditional farming methods in the river valleys situated between our many mountains. Although our population is tiny compared to other nations, we have a large amount of land, mostly undesirable land. The majority of our territory is desert and mountains, with the hilly grasslands and river valleys being prime real estate.

Offline Nuekallaya

« Reply #207 on: November 11, 2007, 02:37:46 AM »
1. Population of 90,170,889
2. Ethnicity is Iranian, and south or central Asian.
3. I would be willing to accept nearly any climate or geography.
4. Nuekallaya has a number of large, important urban centers, but the majority of the country is agricultural.
5. I promise to participate in National Roleplay and understand that if I do not I will be removed from the map.
6. Nuekallaya is based off of a combination of modern Iran, ancient Persia, and a little bit of China.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2007, 06:03:06 AM by Nuekallaya »

Offline St Oz

• Sub-Commandante
  • www.something.com
« Reply #208 on: November 11, 2007, 04:58:38 PM »
update

Offline Sciria

« Reply #209 on: November 27, 2007, 09:08:58 PM »
Name: The Scirian Empire

1. 8 Million
2. African/Hispanic
3. Tropical
4. Agricultural/Urbanized society
6. The big group of islands directly south of Feniexia would be great. If not that, any place that controls an island. But the ones previously stated are what I'm praying for.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2007, 02:04:10 AM by Sciria »