Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: Long live the Glorious Revolution!

Author Topic: The Taijitu Tavern  (Read 185027 times)

Offline The Empire

• Glory to the dark gods!
Re: The Taijitu Tavern
« Reply #2430 on: August 16, 2007, 02:57:18 PM »
Um... Al' would you mind lifting your legs up a bit, there is a screw loose on the underside of your chair that I have to change... O:-)

Join the Word Bearer legion and brin glory to the dark gods! Taijitu stalker extraordinaire - no Taijituan presses a key without my knowledge, Resident Cannibal - I prefer females, Resident ginormous dragon - It is not a good idea to mess with a dragon who is packing heavy firepower

Offline Tacolicious

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Tacoman
« Reply #2431 on: August 16, 2007, 03:27:08 PM »
*Taco looks at the chairs* Ummm Emp, these things are bolted together...
http://www.nationstates.net/wheresoever

"Reality is an illusion albeit a persistant one"
"Wisest is he who knows he is not wise"
"Nothing is fun when you have to do it, that's why you don't see a lot of old whores giggling over sex"

Delicious Comrade of the most Awesome Party

Offline The Empire

« Reply #2432 on: August 16, 2007, 03:43:02 PM »
I am positively sure Al's one has a loose screw that has to be changed right now, and possibly a few worn-out nuts and bolts too.

Join the Word Bearer legion and brin glory to the dark gods! Taijitu stalker extraordinaire - no Taijituan presses a key without my knowledge, Resident Cannibal - I prefer females, Resident ginormous dragon - It is not a good idea to mess with a dragon who is packing heavy firepower

Offline Towlie

• austri surget iterum
« Reply #2433 on: August 16, 2007, 04:27:22 PM »
hey one quick question who is max and btw that is a new chair emp
Sir, if you were my husband, I would poison your drink. --Lady Astor to Winston Churchill
Madam, if you were my wife, I would drink it. --His reply
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading. --Henny Youngman

Offline The Empire

« Reply #2434 on: August 16, 2007, 04:39:24 PM »
No it isn't!
*makes discrete use of 12lb mallet and chisel to damage a few bolts beneath the chair*

Theese bolts are all twisted, I have to lie down here and change them at once unless you want her to fall and hurt herself... Do you? *glances accusingly at towlie while making mallet and chisel 'dissapear'*

Offline Towlie

• austri surget iterum
« Reply #2435 on: August 16, 2007, 04:41:47 PM »
we dont take kindly to your kind in these parts
Sir, if you were my husband, I would poison your drink. --Lady Astor to Winston Churchill
Madam, if you were my wife, I would drink it. --His reply
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading. --Henny Youngman

Offline The Empire

« Reply #2436 on: August 16, 2007, 04:46:23 PM »
Well... EXCUSE ME but who is the senior resident in theese 'parts'... Can you say you were part of us who built the FIRST tavern which's remains still lie a few hundred feet below us?

Offline Allama

• LibraryThing
« Reply #2437 on: August 16, 2007, 05:04:07 PM »
"Eek, my chair security has been compromised!" Alana shrieked as she jumped across the table to a safe distance.  "No peeking up my skirt as you fix it, Emp.  I'll stand right... over... here," she continued, punctuating each of her final words with a step farther from the offending seating device.

Offline The Empire

« Reply #2438 on: August 16, 2007, 06:28:09 PM »
Why you think I would?! :o

*Quickly fixes the chair, discretely adding a disguised camera-bolt in the seat of it*

Offline Bara

« Reply #2439 on: August 16, 2007, 06:28:59 PM »
Bara, King of Spam, Slayer of Spelling, Vanquisher of Grammar.

Offline Tacolicious

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Tacoman
« Reply #2440 on: August 16, 2007, 07:21:51 PM »
Hey Al', This seat taken? *Taco sits down* Here let me get you another chair. *Taco uses the force to bring over a new chair and a glass of wine*
http://www.nationstates.net/wheresoever

"Reality is an illusion albeit a persistant one"
"Wisest is he who knows he is not wise"
"Nothing is fun when you have to do it, that's why you don't see a lot of old whores giggling over sex"

Delicious Comrade of the most Awesome Party

Offline Allama

• LibraryThing
« Reply #2441 on: August 16, 2007, 07:27:43 PM »
"Thanks, dearie!"  Alana takes the proffered seat and sips the wine contentedly.  "Delicious!"

Offline Bara

« Reply #2442 on: August 16, 2007, 07:38:38 PM »
you know,  i have been killed 5 times this week.

Bara, King of Spam, Slayer of Spelling, Vanquisher of Grammar.

Offline The Empire

« Reply #2443 on: August 16, 2007, 07:40:23 PM »
*turns off camera to avoid giving whoever ordered the film the painfully hairy view of beneath a kilt...*

Offline Larry

« Reply #2444 on: August 16, 2007, 10:01:59 PM »
*sits and sups a large pint of unidentifiable liquid*

Ah, that's the stuff.

who is max

Trust me; it's safer not to ask, or you might get an answer.
Enigmatic Comrade of The Party

Those who forget the pasta are doomed to reheat it.