Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: Be vigilant: Anticitoyens could be behind any corner.

Author Topic: The Taijitu Tavern  (Read 185153 times)

Offline Tacolicious

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Tacoman
Re: The Taijitu Tavern
« Reply #1920 on: July 14, 2007, 12:05:29 AM »
Robots make excellent fishermen. You were no match for the abots.
http://www.nationstates.net/wheresoever

"Reality is an illusion albeit a persistant one"
"Wisest is he who knows he is not wise"
"Nothing is fun when you have to do it, that's why you don't see a lot of old whores giggling over sex"

Delicious Comrade of the most Awesome Party

Offline Khablan

« Reply #1921 on: July 14, 2007, 04:09:39 AM »
Fish?  Did somebody say fish??  Arrr, I be sick o' fish!  Gimme chicken!  Gimme steak!  Gimme a house salad!  Fish, I feeds t' Eduardo!  Aye, speak t' me not o' fish!!!
For all the news, check out our Community Office!

Got questions?  We got answers!  Come see our Information Section!

Official welcome wagon of Taijitu, Co-Minister of Community and Recruitment. Taijitu's ambassador to TWP, Madre Califidrix of the Order of Gryphons. 

Also unofficial forum mom - provider of various sources of solace for the soul, including but not limited to cookies, hugs, and hot cocoa.

Offline Tacolicious

« Reply #1922 on: July 14, 2007, 04:16:52 AM »
I love misreading words. For a moment I thought you asked for horse salad  :D

"Nothing is fun when you have to do it, that's why you don't see a lot of old whores giggling over sex"

Offline The Empire

• Glory to the dark gods!
« Reply #1923 on: July 15, 2007, 07:49:50 AM »
Well, just don't give me anything with horse in it, I don't like the taste, it's pork or veal for me if I have a choice, and don't even think about eating something from the sea when you're around me.

Also, that thing about 'cool' people only playing pre-apocalypse games nowdays... That's soooo untrue. If they really were cool, why do they have to say they are?
And the reason most people today plays pre-apocalypse games is because most of'em aren't old enough to have been around in the old days... (the first computer i used was back in 1992 somewhere and it was an Apple II with an integrated 6" black and white screen and 4MB of RAM!)

And just for the record, Al' suits my taste in women much better than PUR does, and that has nothing to do with PUR's preferences, ALL love is beautiful :wb:
« Last Edit: July 15, 2007, 07:51:56 AM by The Empire »

Join the Word Bearer legion and brin glory to the dark gods! Taijitu stalker extraordinaire - no Taijituan presses a key without my knowledge, Resident Cannibal - I prefer females, Resident ginormous dragon - It is not a good idea to mess with a dragon who is packing heavy firepower

Offline Tacolicious

« Reply #1924 on: July 15, 2007, 02:04:30 PM »
Also, that thing about 'cool' people only playing pre-apocalypse games nowdays... That's soooo untrue. If they really were cool, why do they have to say they are?

So do I actually have to add [/sarcasm] to make it known I wasn't being serious?

Offline The Empire

« Reply #1925 on: July 15, 2007, 02:30:55 PM »
Yup ;D

Join the Word Bearer legion and brin glory to the dark gods! Taijitu stalker extraordinaire - no Taijituan presses a key without my knowledge, Resident Cannibal - I prefer females, Resident ginormous dragon - It is not a good idea to mess with a dragon who is packing heavy firepower

Offline Talmann

« Reply #1926 on: July 15, 2007, 02:47:05 PM »
... Let's count how many drinks we've had since the Bara misspell game started...
* Talmann reviews the last few pages.
Hmm... quite enough, I think. Start drinking, boys!
Music is the key to the heart.

"Once art to me was something far off, unfathomable and unreachable... But I discovered that the real essence of art was not something high up and far off, it was right inside my ordinary daily self. If a musician wants to be a fine artist, he must first become a finer person. A work of art is the expression of a person's whole personality, sensibility, and ability." -Shinichi Suzuki

Offline The Empire

« Reply #1927 on: July 15, 2007, 02:54:46 PM »
*Jabbs a large syringe in Tallman's throat, allowing the blood to spill out in a crystal cup held by a golden foot in the shape of a dragon*

Offline Talmann

« Reply #1928 on: July 15, 2007, 03:15:30 PM »
*twitch*
I... hate... needles...
*pulls out shotgun from installed box and shoots Emp from point-blank range*
*grabs lots of gauze and applies much pressure to neck as he runs off to hospital*
Music is the key to the heart.

"Once art to me was something far off, unfathomable and unreachable... But I discovered that the real essence of art was not something high up and far off, it was right inside my ordinary daily self. If a musician wants to be a fine artist, he must first become a finer person. A work of art is the expression of a person's whole personality, sensibility, and ability." -Shinichi Suzuki

Offline Bara

« Reply #1929 on: July 15, 2007, 04:22:46 PM »
"OH! So he can use a shotgun huh?!"
Bara, King of Spam, Slayer of Spelling, Vanquisher of Grammar.

Offline The Empire

« Reply #1930 on: July 15, 2007, 05:33:34 PM »
Well... It's not as if id did any damage... *drains the cup of Tal's blood in one long gulp*

See, the hole is healing up completely as we speak.

*the .5' hole in my gut is rapidly closing with regenerating tissue*

Offline Tacolicious

« Reply #1931 on: July 15, 2007, 05:42:16 PM »
Yup ;D

Alrighty, I'll get right on doing that then [/sarsasm]

Offline Allama

• LibraryThing
« Reply #1932 on: July 16, 2007, 05:30:46 PM »
Make sure you leave some wine for Allama, you'll upset her if you drink it all...

Damn straight.

* Alana grabs a bottle and hoards it.

And just for the record, Al' suits my taste in women much better than PUR does

Flatterer.  ::)

Offline Khem

• Pha bless you.
  • Citizen
  • OG-Citizen
    • Khem
« Reply #1933 on: July 16, 2007, 06:50:23 PM »
more like kiss ass!
KR keep your eyes offmy wifey!unless you want me to ressurect the old uichi ryan magic on you!

Peoples Confederation of Holy Isles of al'Khem
:tai: Persona :tai: Worldbuilding Guide :tai: Nation of al'Khem :tai:

Offline Bara

« Reply #1934 on: July 16, 2007, 06:53:17 PM »
the wha?
Bara, King of Spam, Slayer of Spelling, Vanquisher of Grammar.