Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: The counter-revolution will soon be as dead as the Q Society!

Author Topic: The Taijitu Tavern  (Read 185244 times)

Offline Talmann

Re: The Taijitu Tavern
« Reply #1470 on: June 23, 2007, 09:00:33 PM »
y'know, Emp., you could ignore those posts annoying ye...

and besides, the Tavern CANNOT be destroyed, even by nuclear weapons, again, check your history. I already fixed that problem. Taco, if you cannot help it, just go after Bara, as he can neither, and we can have our own gladiator ring... Ooh! Idea...

*Runs off to revive a thread...*
Music is the key to the heart.

"Once art to me was something far off, unfathomable and unreachable... But I discovered that the real essence of art was not something high up and far off, it was right inside my ordinary daily self. If a musician wants to be a fine artist, he must first become a finer person. A work of art is the expression of a person's whole personality, sensibility, and ability." -Shinichi Suzuki

Offline Solnath

• Solus Victor
  • Pamfu desu!
« Reply #1471 on: June 24, 2007, 09:20:28 AM »
"Lookie 'ere!" Soly shouts as he crashes in, obviously wasted and dragging some poor soul from the neck. "My first recruitment!"
Neutral Evil

Offline orsis

« Reply #1472 on: June 24, 2007, 11:53:00 AM »
isn't he dead?
Even the most primitive weapons can still cause pain! (if only for the camel)

Offline Khablan

« Reply #1473 on: June 24, 2007, 05:13:04 PM »
Maybe he's just breathing reeeeeaaaaallly slowly.  Good for you, Soly.  Gold star.  Bartender, I'll have another beer!

Jukebox, jukebox... oh there it is!  Let's see now... METALLICAAAAA!!!
For all the news, check out our Community Office!

Got questions?  We got answers!  Come see our Information Section!

Official welcome wagon of Taijitu, Co-Minister of Community and Recruitment. Taijitu's ambassador to TWP, Madre Califidrix of the Order of Gryphons. 

Also unofficial forum mom - provider of various sources of solace for the soul, including but not limited to cookies, hugs, and hot cocoa.

Offline Tacolicious

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Tacoman
« Reply #1474 on: June 24, 2007, 11:20:34 PM »
*Taco wakes up in the corner slowly*

Hey guys, I just had the craziest dream about nuking the tavern... and you were there... and you were there... and you too... man it was one crazy real dream, I gotta cut back on the booze.

Bartender gimme a rum and coke and this time just make it a double...

*Taco knew that his mind ran free and the dreams were a side effect of this blessed condition. Although some would never understand the full depth of it he knew it wouldn't be nearly as precious a condition if they did*
http://www.nationstates.net/wheresoever

"Reality is an illusion albeit a persistant one"
"Wisest is he who knows he is not wise"
"Nothing is fun when you have to do it, that's why you don't see a lot of old whores giggling over sex"

Delicious Comrade of the most Awesome Party

Offline Vive Mon Genie

• i love the color purple!!!!!
« Reply #1475 on: June 24, 2007, 11:29:46 PM »
* vive stirs from her coma-like sleep, yawns,  and stretches*

hey guys.. what did i miss?

*gets up from her table in the back and walks to the bar*

mmmmm..... *rubs her face in a half sleep way*

i wanna shirley temple please...no maybe a.... oh i dunno just GIVE ME A DRINK!

when vive wakes up she is really cranky and delusional until someone gives her a BBBBIIIIGGGGG HUG!!!!

Offline Latagon

« Reply #1476 on: June 25, 2007, 04:31:51 AM »
*Hugs Vive*

Ok, now can I have another drink?

Offline cerud

« Reply #1477 on: June 25, 2007, 04:58:31 AM »
Hey Khablan!  Yeah, I'm the new one around here.  Thought I'd pop by the pub and see the friendly faces.

Offline Khablan

« Reply #1478 on: June 25, 2007, 05:09:28 AM »
Interesting dream, Taco.  Were there any midgets in it singing about a lollipop guild?

Cerud, let me buy you a drink.  It gets a little crazy in here now and then, but I'll let you share my cloak of invincibility.  Bullets and flamethrowers and nukes just bounce off it.  Handy little thing, I'll tell ya.  Here, have a cookie.

Official welcome wagon of Taijitu, Co-Minister of Community and Recruitment. Taijitu's ambassador to TWP, Madre Califidrix of the Order of Gryphons. 

Also unofficial forum mom - provider of various sources of solace for the soul, including but not limited to cookies, hugs, and hot cocoa.

Offline Allama

• LibraryThing
« Reply #1479 on: June 25, 2007, 12:31:14 PM »
* Alana meanders back into the tavern after a too-long absence.

"Hey everyone!  Who fancies a game of quarters?"

Offline The Empire

• Glory to the dark gods!
« Reply #1480 on: June 25, 2007, 01:20:42 PM »
"OOOOWWW My head!! What the hell did someone slip into my drink? And why am I covered in nuts and bolts?... Oh... that was just the dellusions again, wasn't it?"

Join the Word Bearer legion and brin glory to the dark gods! Taijitu stalker extraordinaire - no Taijituan presses a key without my knowledge, Resident Cannibal - I prefer females, Resident ginormous dragon - It is not a good idea to mess with a dragon who is packing heavy firepower

Offline Tacolicious

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Tacoman
« Reply #1481 on: June 25, 2007, 06:50:08 PM »
A game of quarters sounds good. *Taco tosses a quarter into a pitcher of beer* Consume! *Taco tosses a quarter into the fish tank - How long have we had those fish?* Hmmmm... well it's the game I guess... consume... *Taco gulps down the fish tank liquid* Oh my god, these fish are swimming in Vodka!
http://www.nationstates.net/wheresoever

"Reality is an illusion albeit a persistant one"
"Wisest is he who knows he is not wise"
"Nothing is fun when you have to do it, that's why you don't see a lot of old whores giggling over sex"

Delicious Comrade of the most Awesome Party

Offline Allama

• LibraryThing
« Reply #1482 on: June 25, 2007, 06:57:33 PM »
Um, I've never heard of that particular manner of play... but I'm game.

* Alana throws a quarter into the nearest glass of wine.

Yippee!  This way, you win every time!  Or lose!  Depending on what you want more.

Offline Larry

« Reply #1483 on: June 25, 2007, 08:41:11 PM »
*Larry tosses a quarter (silly American money) towards a pitcher of beer, but it bounces off and lands in a vat of nuclear waste*

Um, I don't want to play any more.
Enigmatic Comrade of The Party

Those who forget the pasta are doomed to reheat it.

Offline Khablan

« Reply #1484 on: June 25, 2007, 09:05:35 PM »
Mama Khab tosses a quarter, which bounces off of Empire's headgear, glances off Allama's foot, ricochets off the moose head, and smacks some poor unconscious schmuck in the eye.  Where it actually landed is anyone's guess.  So she looks as innocent as possible, in the hopes they'll all think someone else did it.