Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: Citoyen reminder: Socioendangerment levels run from one to sixteen. Cooperation with mandatory sentencing from the Citoyen-Mediator may result in decreased rehabilitation length.

Author Topic: The Taijitu Tavern  (Read 185052 times)

Offline Tacolicious

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Tacoman
Re: The Taijitu Tavern
« Reply #1455 on: June 22, 2007, 04:29:30 PM »
*The Tacobot v2.0 returns from it's pretend slumber* FALSE POWER SWITCH ACTIVATION DETECTED *Tacobot v2.0 incinerates the chess board* CHECK... *The unmistakable sound of a nuclear chain reaction can be heard rumbling ever louder from within Tacobot v2.0 before it explodes, once again turning the Tavern into a smuldering, radioactive, booze-soaked, charred human/dragon dust coated crater. From within the crater the still active voice module of Tacobot v2.0 speaks it's final words* ...AND MATE
http://www.nationstates.net/wheresoever

"Reality is an illusion albeit a persistant one"
"Wisest is he who knows he is not wise"
"Nothing is fun when you have to do it, that's why you don't see a lot of old whores giggling over sex"

Delicious Comrade of the most Awesome Party

Offline Bara

« Reply #1456 on: June 22, 2007, 04:49:44 PM »
*Barakrin gets up from the tavern radtoive floor*

Hey, i got supeerpowers!!!
Bara, King of Spam, Slayer of Spelling, Vanquisher of Grammar.

Offline Allama

• LibraryThing
« Reply #1457 on: June 22, 2007, 05:01:07 PM »
* Alana returns from an extended absense only to find the tavern in ruin once again, says:

"F*** this."

* ...and walks away.

Offline Bara

« Reply #1458 on: June 22, 2007, 05:02:53 PM »
Really taco...you screwed this place up!

*drags all the bodies out, each time flipping out the tacobot*

Offline Tacolicious

« Reply #1459 on: June 22, 2007, 05:10:01 PM »
Sorry guys, but Tacobots are always sensitive about people playing with their false power switches... I can get Tacobot v3.0 to rebuild the place if you want, but you have to promise not to play with the power switch or the same thing might happen... if not something worse...

"Nothing is fun when you have to do it, that's why you don't see a lot of old whores giggling over sex"

Offline The Empire

• Glory to the dark gods!
« Reply #1460 on: June 22, 2007, 08:41:11 PM »
I have a better idea! Stop beeing so fucking obnoxious by trying to "pwn" people or BEAT IT!

Join the Word Bearer legion and brin glory to the dark gods! Taijitu stalker extraordinaire - no Taijituan presses a key without my knowledge, Resident Cannibal - I prefer females, Resident ginormous dragon - It is not a good idea to mess with a dragon who is packing heavy firepower

Offline Tacolicious

« Reply #1461 on: June 22, 2007, 09:34:32 PM »
I can't help it that my nuclear robots are able to play chess better then a dragon, or that that same dragon would then kill my first robot and not even play a fair game of chess against my second robot. You need to realize that there is a lot of difference between trying to "pwn" people and me simply allowing my imagination to run free. If you don't like the things I post then don't read them. I assume you're able to control your eyes, so when you see one of my posts, if you find them so - and I'll use your colourful term - "fucking obnoxious" then skip over them. No one is forcing you to read them and you're equally free to BEAT IT away from my posts.

Offline Khablan

« Reply #1462 on: June 22, 2007, 11:16:04 PM »
What is it with all the power-posing around here lately?  If you don't know how to RP, you have to ruin everyone else's fun? 

Well, you know what to do about people like that.  Ignore the power-posing posts entirely, and keep on with what you were doing before the interruption.  The tavern isn't ruined, and there are no bodies laying about, because Taco never walked in.

So, Empire, Bara, drinks on me tonight!
For all the news, check out our Community Office!

Got questions?  We got answers!  Come see our Information Section!

Official welcome wagon of Taijitu, Co-Minister of Community and Recruitment. Taijitu's ambassador to TWP, Madre Califidrix of the Order of Gryphons. 

Also unofficial forum mom - provider of various sources of solace for the soul, including but not limited to cookies, hugs, and hot cocoa.

Offline The Empire

« Reply #1463 on: June 23, 2007, 12:00:50 AM »
Thanks! Cheers Khab!

Join the Word Bearer legion and brin glory to the dark gods! Taijitu stalker extraordinaire - no Taijituan presses a key without my knowledge, Resident Cannibal - I prefer females, Resident ginormous dragon - It is not a good idea to mess with a dragon who is packing heavy firepower

Offline cerud

« Reply #1464 on: June 23, 2007, 05:11:23 AM »
*Walks in, looks around and sees an empty table towards the back.  Sits down and people watches to get the feel of the place.*

Offline The Empire

« Reply #1465 on: June 23, 2007, 08:42:48 AM »
Hey, there's a new face, Have a drink, everything's on the delegate's tab anyway :P

Side note: I still think we need a possibility to kick trolls/flamers...
« Last Edit: June 23, 2007, 10:51:28 AM by The Empire »

Offline Bara

« Reply #1466 on: June 23, 2007, 12:03:37 PM »
YEY!!! Drinks!! Ya know, the delgate doesnt even really pay...we are just pretening to drink some beer...and...*Hic* oh god

Offline Tacolicious

« Reply #1467 on: June 23, 2007, 12:31:15 PM »

Or.... we could just let people be who they are and not turn the forums into our own little Salem... The only kick should be from the hard liquor  :D

Offline The Empire

« Reply #1468 on: June 23, 2007, 12:39:37 PM »
Exactly... ^, so stop trying to piss people off Tac...

Offline Khablan

« Reply #1469 on: June 23, 2007, 06:44:05 PM »

Mama Khab hands Empire a very oversized steel-toed boot, handy for occasions just such occasions as he describes.

YEY!!! Drinks!! Ya know, the delgate doesnt even really pay...we are just pretening to drink some beer...and...*Hic* oh god

Sure, so we get virtually drunk on virtual beer paid for with virtual money.  Gotta love the internet.  Party on, me hearties!!!

So, Cerud.  Welcome t' the tavern.  Have a drink.  Have another.  Good to meet ye.  Ye new around these parts, I take it?

For all the news, check out our Community Office!

Got questions?  We got answers!  Come see our Information Section!

Official welcome wagon of Taijitu, Co-Minister of Community and Recruitment. Taijitu's ambassador to TWP, Madre Califidrix of the Order of Gryphons. 

Also unofficial forum mom - provider of various sources of solace for the soul, including but not limited to cookies, hugs, and hot cocoa.