Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: Citoyen reminder: Failure to participate in Daily Poll may result in being found guilty of enjoyment malcompliance.

Author Topic: The Taijitu Tavern  (Read 185039 times)

Offline Talmann

Re: The Taijitu Tavern
« Reply #3765 on: January 17, 2008, 03:13:28 AM »
* Talmann uses logic to defeat Bara before he "attacks".

First off, how could you fly up to Al' when she's beneath you?
Second, if you had a jetpack on, your velocity would be increased (due to extra weight), and the activation of said jetpack (used in modern day terms) would only slow your desent to the point where you'd break your legs (and possibly your back) or the jetpack (being unstable as it is) could flip over and crash you in an even more dangerous position: head-first.
Third, how could you beat the crap out of me when I can fly with no restrictions for hours on end at speeds higher than your jetpack? Even if you managed to not crash, I could out-fly you until you had to go down for fuel, at which point I attack you to keep you airborne so you fall and die as I stated previously.
* Talmann laughs.
Silly Bara/Twitch... If only you knew who you were dealing with...
Music is the key to the heart.

"Once art to me was something far off, unfathomable and unreachable... But I discovered that the real essence of art was not something high up and far off, it was right inside my ordinary daily self. If a musician wants to be a fine artist, he must first become a finer person. A work of art is the expression of a person's whole personality, sensibility, and ability." -Shinichi Suzuki

Offline Bara

« Reply #3766 on: January 17, 2008, 07:21:43 PM »
*shoots tal*

thats how i win. sucker.
Bara, King of Spam, Slayer of Spelling, Vanquisher of Grammar.

Offline Larry

« Reply #3767 on: January 17, 2008, 08:27:10 PM »
*shoots Bara*

Now maybe I can get some peace around here.
Enigmatic Comrade of The Party

Those who forget the pasta are doomed to reheat it.

Offline The Empire

• Glory to the dark gods!
« Reply #3768 on: January 17, 2008, 09:40:33 PM »
*stops smooching Al'*

Now can't you guys calm down a bit? Can't you see I'm steeped in important tasks over here?

Join the Word Bearer legion and brin glory to the dark gods! Taijitu stalker extraordinaire - no Taijituan presses a key without my knowledge, Resident Cannibal - I prefer females, Resident ginormous dragon - It is not a good idea to mess with a dragon who is packing heavy firepower

Offline Bara

« Reply #3769 on: January 17, 2008, 09:54:15 PM »
*grabs a video camera and starts recording*

Now, the beast has stooped mating. He looks angry...

Offline Talmann

« Reply #3770 on: January 18, 2008, 05:09:39 AM »
*throws a black mamba at Bara*

Dodge this, you crazy Aussie dude, you.

*flies over between Emp and Al'*

Oi! I'm gonna need t' see a permit, Emp. One signed by Al'... You need it to be this close, eh Al'?
*winks grandiosely*

"Once art to me was something far off, unfathomable and unreachable... But I discovered that the real essence of art was not something high up and far off, it was right inside my ordinary daily self. If a musician wants to be a fine artist, he must first become a finer person. A work of art is the expression of a person's whole personality, sensibility, and ability." -Shinichi Suzuki

Offline Bara

« Reply #3771 on: January 18, 2008, 02:39:22 PM »
Im from Kent Island! I'm not a Aussie!

*goes back to videotaping*

A new potinetanl mate emerges. The old mate seems even more angry now. The Female looks happy with this attenion.

Offline Allama

• LibraryThing
« Reply #3772 on: January 18, 2008, 07:48:29 PM »
I'm not sure what exactly is going on here, so I'm just going to go over to the bar for a few drinks and let you gents settle things while I'm gone.

* Wonders why everything is so marvelously strange around here.

Offline Talmann

« Reply #3773 on: January 19, 2008, 06:06:34 AM »
*slowly backs away from Emp, turns and flies away*

Offline The Empire

« Reply #3774 on: January 19, 2008, 04:27:19 PM »
*sits down in the sofa by the fire and signs the bartender for a spiked hot chocolate with whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles*

Join the Word Bearer legion and brin glory to the dark gods! Taijitu stalker extraordinaire - no Taijituan presses a key without my knowledge, Resident Cannibal - I prefer females, Resident ginormous dragon - It is not a good idea to mess with a dragon who is packing heavy firepower

Offline B9 perspective

• Reincarnate Russian Potato Farmer Extraordinaire
  • Easy, Baby..........
« Reply #3775 on: January 19, 2008, 05:47:15 PM »
......ahhh che bello,,, my ole year a rat buddy Emp..howz it goin' Mannnnnnn?????????*bats her fist against his, then plops down on the sofa beside him*..remember that time you gave me a mountain of cookies to scavange? Well I haven't forgotten your kindness...here- *hands Emp a tupperware container full of oatmeal lace biscuits to munch down with his spiked hot chocolate.* got anything controversial to talk about? I just love it when folks can agree to disagree without taking offense, shows spunk and civility. BTW what's yer hot choc spiked WITH?
Tolerance, generosity, patience, openmindedness, and anything having to do with chord progressions....

Offline The Empire

« Reply #3776 on: January 19, 2008, 05:56:29 PM »
oh, just Absolut Vodka, pear flavour.

well, what do you think of gay-marriages?

Offline B9 perspective

• Easy, Baby..........
« Reply #3777 on: January 19, 2008, 07:18:02 PM »
Oh I think as long as they're GAY then they're fine...( I mean SAD gay marriages don't make much sense)..
Far as I'm concerned the world over there are about as many Gay people as left handed people or RH negative folks and that for many gay people their being gay is really not very different than lefthandedness, except for straight peoples reactions...once upon a time lefties were persecuted too...
Tolerance, generosity, patience, openmindedness, and anything having to do with chord progressions....

Offline The Empire

« Reply #3778 on: January 19, 2008, 08:03:37 PM »
My oppinion in the matter is that when it comes to marriages, the state should only regulate at what's the earliest age one is allowed to marry and how close blood-ties you may have with your intended spouse or spouses.
However, when it comes to the religious ceremonies surrounding marriages it should be up to each congregation who is allowed to use their facilities and up to each priest to decide who he/she would perform the ceremony for.

Offline B9 perspective

• Easy, Baby..........
« Reply #3779 on: January 20, 2008, 07:51:52 AM »
Oh no...I guess we're just not being controversial enough...more Vodka spike please! On second thought, vodka and hot chocolate sounds REALLY disgusting ( my stomach turns at just the thought of this cocktail) um bartender? I'd like a Hot Totty ( Tottie?) please......