Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: Post a large number of kitten macros and .gifs so that no space on the forum is left bare!

Author Topic: The Taijitu Tavern  (Read 195433 times)

Offline Talmann

Re: The Taijitu Tavern
« Reply #1335 on: June 06, 2007, 03:26:18 PM »
Orsis fought with Alger near da cliffs of Ol' Daneen,
He took out his shelayle an' he stab him in da spleen...
When crazy Uncle Mike, he thought he was a leprechaun,
But in fact he's just a leper, and his arms and legs are gone.

When lady PUR broke her neck, it was a cryin' shame,
She wasn't really Irish, but she went to Notre Dame. (OOC: No facts, but it works well with the real lyrics)
United Cal crossed the street and by a bus was hit,
But he was just a Scotsman, so nobody give a sh..*Talmann gets choked by random other* *hughk*

Chorus:
Now everybody's died, and until our tears are dried,
We'll drink an' drink an' drink an' drink an' then we'll drink some more.
We'll dance an' sing an' fight until the early mornin' light,
Then we'll throw up, pass out, wake up, and then go drinkin' once again!
Music is the key to the heart.

"Once art to me was something far off, unfathomable and unreachable... But I discovered that the real essence of art was not something high up and far off, it was right inside my ordinary daily self. If a musician wants to be a fine artist, he must first become a finer person. A work of art is the expression of a person's whole personality, sensibility, and ability." -Shinichi Suzuki

Offline Khem

• Pha bless you.
  • Citizen
  • OG-Citizen
    • Khem
« Reply #1336 on: June 06, 2007, 06:44:08 PM »
wait how did i break my neck?

uh oh chuck norris is coming!
* PUR runs
Vn

Peoples Confederation of Holy Isles of al'Khem
:tai: Persona :tai: Worldbuilding Guide :tai: Nation of al'Khem :tai:

Offline Latagon

« Reply #1337 on: June 06, 2007, 06:51:59 PM »
Hey! what had they done?

*Blasts Lat with 150 assault cannon rounds in a short half-second burst*

Now, that should teach you not to fire indiscriminately in the bar...

You know the rules.  "All Treys are to be shot on sight."  Look at the sign, it's a couple of pages back, but you'll find it.  Now on the other hand, shooting at bar patrons like myself, that's a punishable offense.  I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to leave...or shoot you with this high power, armor piercing, semi-auto, sniper rifle.

Offline The Empire

• Glory to the dark gods!
« Reply #1338 on: June 06, 2007, 09:05:11 PM »
Now, now, you should be lucky you are still in.... a continuous piece. And as of that note, I can't see any note, unless it was on the wall I turned to toothpicks, in wich case I think we can say it has played it's part for good. Besides, I have been here a lot longer than most others here so why not let me get you a drink and let's call this one a draw eh?

Join the Word Bearer legion and brin glory to the dark gods! Taijitu stalker extraordinaire - no Taijituan presses a key without my knowledge, Resident Cannibal - I prefer females, Resident ginormous dragon - It is not a good idea to mess with a dragon who is packing heavy firepower

Offline Algerianbania

• Resident Panda
  • Enemies: Fish, Tacos, and Soly
« Reply #1339 on: June 06, 2007, 11:12:33 PM »
*In the beyond world

"Again?!?!? God fucking damn it!"
Member of the Order of the Gryphons, Senator of Taijitu, Ambassador to The North Pacific, Deputy MoEA of The North Pacific, Member of the Regional Assembly of The North Pacific
--------------------------------
It's the chaos fetish theory.  As soon as you think of it, it automatically exists.
--------------------------------
If you have a proplem, blame Soly.

Offline Vive Mon Genie

• i love the color purple!!!!!
« Reply #1340 on: June 06, 2007, 11:40:31 PM »
*genie , who was sitting in a booth near the back, sighs and flips her hair*

I no you , emp , and lat have made a truce but... there is a reason lat is firing at trey .. trey killed Allama , one of my cool robot clones and made panda cookies out of Alger.. so there is a good reason for him to be unceremoniously shot at...  not to mention he tried to peep while i was going to take a bath..
* shakes head in disgust*

oh well.. i need a drink...

Offline The Empire

« Reply #1341 on: June 07, 2007, 12:26:35 AM »
well, that's not nice, but I think one salvo from each of us others will be enough of a lesson, or maybe we can just roast him and serve him as snacks in the guest area?

Oh, wellcome to Taijitu by the way, sorry about me beeing so late in greeting you my fair lady. *bows as gracefully I am able too in an armour weighing more than a small truck*

Join the Word Bearer legion and brin glory to the dark gods! Taijitu stalker extraordinaire - no Taijituan presses a key without my knowledge, Resident Cannibal - I prefer females, Resident ginormous dragon - It is not a good idea to mess with a dragon who is packing heavy firepower

Offline Talmann

« Reply #1342 on: June 07, 2007, 03:24:42 AM »
Oi! What's wit' y'all an' yur shootin' of this here panda? Or this Trey fella? All we need to solve these DISputes is a few games a' poker, a few whiskey-drinkin' contests, an', a'course, a "shootout". Ya know, "One, two, three, DRAW!"? The shootout bein' the tiebreaker, a'course.

"Once art to me was something far off, unfathomable and unreachable... But I discovered that the real essence of art was not something high up and far off, it was right inside my ordinary daily self. If a musician wants to be a fine artist, he must first become a finer person. A work of art is the expression of a person's whole personality, sensibility, and ability." -Shinichi Suzuki

Offline The Empire

« Reply #1343 on: June 07, 2007, 08:54:36 AM »
That sounds... interesting, but why not exchange the shootout for a good ancient Taijitu tradition? The all encompassing pillow fight?

Offline Latagon

« Reply #1344 on: June 07, 2007, 11:40:32 AM »
I'm in! :fight:

Offline Allama

• LibraryThing
« Reply #1345 on: June 07, 2007, 12:49:28 PM »
* Cackling with glee, Alana grabs a couple pillows from the pile and enthusiastically throws them at her tavern mates.
:fight:

Offline The Empire

« Reply #1346 on: June 07, 2007, 01:08:53 PM »
Ah, now we're talking! *starts hurling pillows with power-assisted limbs, half of them rips in the acceleration proccess and sheds fluffy down all over the place*
:fight:

Offline Talmann

« Reply #1347 on: June 07, 2007, 02:34:16 PM »
 :fight:  :fight:  *Door*
        :fight:         :drunks:
    :fight:  :fight:   :drunks:
 :fight:  :fight:      :drunks:
 :fight: :fight: :fight: :fight:
 :drunks:  :fight: :fight:
 :drunks: :drunks: :drunks:
--------------------
  *Bartender*

Edit: I'm in, near the middle... Ow! Emp, not so hard!

Offline The Empire

« Reply #1348 on: June 07, 2007, 08:02:48 PM »
Sorry! I can't throw any softer!

Offline Solnath

• Solus Victor
  • Pamfu desu!
« Reply #1349 on: June 07, 2007, 11:18:28 PM »
* Soly sighs and flicks the "Happy" switch on the air conditioning. Oh yeah, and pwns the forum.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2007, 11:35:37 PM by Soly »
Neutral Evil