Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: Be vigilant: Anticitoyens could be behind any corner.

Author Topic: The Taijitu Map Revisited  (Read 45056 times)

Offline Geradin

• The Geradin Empire's military insignia and soldier
Re: The Taijitu Map Revisited
« Reply #210 on: November 29, 2007, 12:23:29 AM »
Yo St.Oz man, spekaing of which, i read couple replies before... and realized this...

HARADRIM was my country's leader... So what's with the Haradrim Empire... Are you like suggesting or making that my leader was exhiled from my country and went over to some other land and created super large country? Last time i checked our former leader was under a house arrest and same goes for rest of Haradrim caln meember after the coup.

Is this somekind of Ironic coincidence or just plain copy off... If it is, i demand a answer immediately! In fact my message box was flooded with question, "Are you the one behind the Haradrim Empire" or "Are u the Haradrim Empire".

I demand some kinda explanation for this, man,  and some recuperation to the Geradin Empire's dignity.
The Peace is War, therefore we fight

The Freedom is Slavery, therefore we work

The Strength is Ignorance, therefore we follow
-These quotes got nothing to do with Geradin Empire's policy! Please note that

Economic Left/Right: -3.38Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.00                        
The Proud Nation of Geradin Empire

Offline Delfos

• Citizen
  • Who is Aniane?
« Reply #211 on: November 29, 2007, 12:29:22 AM »
I don't think you have anything to do with it, last time i heard it was an Oz's puppet fictional empire to..."balance" things. It will be good sport to RP about this empire.

Offline Cantr

« Reply #212 on: November 29, 2007, 12:58:51 AM »
As far as I can tell, Harad is a derelict, isolationist nation.
"Prefect, what was peace?"
-Seth, Soldier XB-1

Offline St Oz

• Sub-Commandante
  • www.something.com
« Reply #213 on: December 02, 2007, 04:59:47 AM »
Well if you people want to meet the Haradrim Empire so badly I don't see why you don't speak to him... I'm sure he'd be willing to answer, as for some things I can speak for Haradrim...

First off, Geradin, it was actually first formed by Eluvatar and the name is based off of Tolkien's fictional empire, Haradrim. So really, you're not the only Tolkien fan... woo.. hoo...

And good sir you do not know what a flooding is until you've met my message box..

It has nothing to do with your nation and it is not suggesting anything about your leader being exiled or any other generic horseshit. Haradrim is Haradrim, not Geradin and if you want more answers why don't you have a nice chat with Haradrim... 

Offline Myroria

• Citizen
« Reply #214 on: December 02, 2007, 05:12:40 AM »
Oh noez, there's a province in Eluvatar called Ilium, and it's nobles are the Tar-Iliums, clearly he's stealing my name...
"I assure you -- I will be quite content to be a mere mortal again, dedicated to my own amusements."

Offline Feniexia

« Reply #215 on: December 02, 2007, 10:14:53 AM »
@Sciria:
Well, I'd be grateful if you do not take those islands below my nation, or, if you really want to have them, work out a story why you are there with me. Those islands were once the core lands of the former Enlightened Empire, and not only I'm looking forward to do some colonization RPs in the future, also, there should be a good reason why a nation formed itself there...

Offline Sciria

« Reply #216 on: December 02, 2007, 05:26:55 PM »
ok, well, since salestia will soon no longer be, could I get his territory? plz and thank you.

Offline Aquatoria

• For King and Country
« Reply #217 on: December 02, 2007, 05:44:27 PM »
going to create an oceanic empire Nath, just like Japan?  :D
Article II: The Legislative

4. The Senate shall have the power to remove the Delegate or Vice Delegate from office if they in their opinion have violated the Constitution and laws of Taijitu, broken their oath or failed to fulfill their duties, by a two-thirds majority vote.

"YES WE CAN!" Barack Obama 2007

Offline Geradin

« Reply #218 on: December 02, 2007, 06:01:34 PM »
alright, one problem solved.... but what about the costernages thing??? still waiting...

Offline Varkour

« Reply #219 on: December 02, 2007, 06:26:38 PM »
alright, one problem solved.... but what about the costernages thing??? still waiting...

Which one? Theres one in Asia and one in Europe

Offline St Oz

• Sub-Commandante
  • www.something.com
« Reply #220 on: December 02, 2007, 10:55:05 PM »
My god, why does it really matter that much that there are two Costernages, I am not the most perfect being in the world and I often make errors regarding the map and I have good reason to because I alone manage all the map requests + needless spam as you're making + whining nubs and that makes my sum of errors. Honestly, I'm not going to fix it until I update the map again. So shush already... I was informed already of that mistake and I thanked the person who caught that mistake... I will fix it promptly and as soon as I can! Repeating it will only piss me off and you already know what happened to Govindia when he pushed me to my last button...
« Last Edit: December 02, 2007, 10:56:59 PM by St Oz »

Offline Saletsia

• Long live the EMpire of Saletsia!
« Reply #221 on: December 02, 2007, 11:01:46 PM »
ok, well, since salestia will soon no longer be, could I get his territory? plz and thank you.

:'( so long my map spot   :-P

Offline Geradin

« Reply #222 on: December 03, 2007, 03:27:01 AM »
Oh hey St.OZ.. i wasn't talking about that there is 2 costernages... sorry if you got all offended and angry from that... i just heard from some one costernages might not be playing anymore or he might already have not played... but Costernages , the one one top of me... can i have it? that was the question... but i'm sorry St.Oz if you got all angry from that...

I know you're busy, sometimes ppl doesn't listen to you. Got a lot of things to do than this... yeah.... i understand.. in fact i myself haven't logged on for 2 month this summer, and it wasn't beacuse i'm on vacation... So just asking about... if i can have... Costernages on top of me...

(No Need to Get All Worked up for me...)

Offline Myroria

• Citizen
« Reply #223 on: December 03, 2007, 03:33:42 AM »
Yeah, sometimes people doesn't listen to Oz.

I love your syntax.
"I assure you -- I will be quite content to be a mere mortal again, dedicated to my own amusements."

Offline Geradin

« Reply #224 on: December 03, 2007, 03:39:26 AM »
T
Yeah, sometimes people doesn't listen to Oz.

I love your syntax.

-_- love my syntax.... -_- i guess some people does.

Nothign wrong with it though... just first time hearing people saying that they love my syntax
« Last Edit: December 03, 2007, 03:41:28 AM by Geradin »