Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: Let us become steel shields that defend the ideals of the Glorious Revolution and Taijituan democracy!

Author Topic: The Taijitu Map Revisited  (Read 44918 times)

Offline Khem

• Pha bless you.
  • Citizen
  • OG-Citizen
    • Khem
Re: The Taijitu Map Revisited
« Reply #165 on: October 12, 2007, 07:41:12 AM »
for my revised request due to a full reboot.

1. Population: 6,430,001
2. Ethnicity: Pacific Islander.
3. Preferred Climate/Geography: an island chain or one nice island. i wish for warm and beautiful.
4. Society:Semi-Urbanized
5. Oath: "I, Neil, promise to participate in National Roleplay and understand that if I do not I will be removed from the map."
6. Additional Comments: sorry for this i just need to refresh. the old nation was getting to stale and i ran out of any drive to RP with it. now i have a fresh idea and need a fresh start in RP. also feel free to make my old nation an NPN. oh and also my new nation should be labeled "Bohemia"

Peoples Confederation of Holy Isles of al'Khem
:tai: Persona :tai: Worldbuilding Guide :tai: Nation of al'Khem :tai:

Offline Collatica

• Hail Domus Draconii
« Reply #166 on: October 12, 2007, 02:55:02 PM »
What's with Squaretopia and Tritopia? :o
Dux-Imperator Marcus IV
The Imperial Federated States of Collatica

Offline St Oz

• Sub-Commandante
  • www.something.com
« Reply #167 on: October 12, 2007, 11:32:27 PM »
What's with Squaretopia and Tritopia? :o

Don't ask <_<

Offline Cantr

« Reply #168 on: October 12, 2007, 11:59:43 PM »
I have a problem.  I already have an RP on the NS forums which defines my nations basic geography (primarily, it must be an island and must have a peninsula on the south side somewhere) and, more importantly, my population, which is 200 million-ish (no, this is not using trackers).  I don't think there's any island on the current map that big, let alone with the required peninsula...but I don't want to just ditch the Cantr Wars from my nations history so I can fit on the map, nor do I want to ret-con my nations radically terraformed geography.

Also, what other regions are included in the world Taijitu is staged in?  If all other RPing nations are involved in the world our region is located in, then we pathetic little hundred-million man nations stand no chance against their monstrous 2 billion man behemoths with frightening economies to boot, and we also exist on a planet which is most likely similar in size to the sun.
"Prefect, what was peace?"
-Seth, Soldier XB-1

Offline St Oz

• Sub-Commandante
  • www.something.com
« Reply #169 on: October 13, 2007, 03:03:09 AM »
It's called an ignore cannon you can use it against the billion nations because I could care less about their god modding, if you need a land modified for RP just ask me one I can make you one.

Offline Cantr

« Reply #170 on: October 13, 2007, 06:46:59 AM »
1. Population -200 million (fixed)/87 million (NS tracker)
2. Ethnicity -Primarily Asian, but all are present to some extent
3. Temperate Climate (There is a desert, but that's because of the location of mountains, not latitude)
4. In-between
5. "I promise to participate in National Role play and understand that if I do not I will be removed from the map."
6. As I said earlier, it must be a rounded island and must have a peninsula on the bottom.
"Prefect, what was peace?"
-Seth, Soldier XB-1

Offline Rabarac

« Reply #171 on: October 14, 2007, 07:31:56 AM »
The Federation of Rabarac

1. ~ 100,000,000
2. 77% European, 19% Asian, 4% Other
3. A thin strip of rain forest on the coast, and a little further in a colossal mountain range stretching the length of the majority of the nation.  Beyond the mountain range is a hyper-arid desert, complete with dune seas, except for a few man-made oases which are large population centers.
4. In-between
5. "I promise to participate in National Roleplay and understand that if I do not I will be removed from the map."
6. I'd like to claim the purple nihilum on the European continent touching Ryazania, Collatica, and Setiwiktra, if that's all right.  It would be nice if it included the little island just off of it.
Foreign Advocate of Rabarac, Magorion IV

Offline St Oz

• Sub-Commandante
  • www.something.com
« Reply #172 on: October 14, 2007, 03:45:25 PM »
Now Oz's Favorite Map Requester! ^, for that I awarded you a little more land, and the island out there is yours, the purple one.

:P

By the Way Update
« Last Edit: October 14, 2007, 03:47:55 PM by St Oz »

Offline Union

• Loyalty to Self, Liberty to All
« Reply #173 on: October 14, 2007, 06:33:21 PM »
IPO needs a bit of neutral international land for our base. I was wondering if you can give us a small speck of island for the purpose. It be much appreciated.
"Deception, Intelligence, Method, Execution, and Exploitation."

Offline Shavend

« Reply #174 on: October 14, 2007, 07:34:35 PM »
Population: Around 18-20 million.
Ethnicity: North European
Climate/Geography: Mountainous with many rainforests...many, many rainforests...
Environmental, many small towns and about 10 major cities, average 1.5 million per city.

I promise to participate in National Roleplay and understand that if I do not, I will be removed from the map.

:clap: nice map, very nice.
Giving out free tasty bagels.

Offline Feniexia

« Reply #175 on: October 14, 2007, 08:05:19 PM »
3. Preferred Climate/Geography: an island chain or one nice island. i wish for warm and beautiful.

That is a bit contradicting to the current location Uichi Ryu holds on the map. It seems to be pretty close to Feniexia, which is one of the most rainiest and foggiest places on the Taijitu due some weather phenomenons...I mean, it is surely not as rainy there as near the Feniexian corelands, but it shouldn't be too warm and sunny there I think.

Offline Nevermoore

« Reply #176 on: October 14, 2007, 11:15:37 PM »
The Imperial Republic of Nevermoore
Discipline, Obedience, Unity

1. Population: 175,000,000
2. Ethnicity: Anglo-Saxon/Celtic with a substantial Romani minority.
3. Preferred Climate/Geography: Realatively cool summers with relatively mild winters and a lot of precipitation all year.  A large coast would be nice with low coastal regions, mountains in the north and grasslands in the south.  I would like for there to be at least one significant inlet along the coast, if that is possible.  I'd like the nation to be peninsula-like or a sizable island.
4. Society:Urbanized - While the majority of the population live in urban centers, there are a lot of people to feed and there are large corporate farms utilizing whatever countryside there is.
5. Oath: "I, Nevermoore, promise to participate in National Roleplay and understand that if I do not I will be removed from the map."
6. Additional Comments: I hope I'm not being too picky here.  The map looks amazing!  I can't wait to get into RPing.
Just in case you missed me.  I don't really want to start RPing until I know where I am.  =P  After looking around though, I really like the Nihilum wedged between the Haradrim Empire and Christstan.

Offline St Oz

• Sub-Commandante
  • www.something.com
« Reply #177 on: October 15, 2007, 02:12:50 AM »
Whoopsie, thanks for telling me about this, your avatar really does define you!
Posted on: October 14, 2007, 06:09:27 PM
IPO needs a bit of neutral international land for our base. I was wondering if you can give us a small speck of island for the purpose. It be much appreciated.
RP it silly man!

Offline Khem

• Pha bless you.
  • Citizen
  • OG-Citizen
    • Khem
« Reply #178 on: October 15, 2007, 05:36:27 AM »

That is a bit contradicting to the current location Uichi Ryu holds on the map. It seems to be pretty close to Feniexia, which is one of the most rainiest and foggiest places on the Taijitu due some weather phenomenons...I mean, it is surely not as rainy there as near the Feniexian corelands, but it shouldn't be too warm and sunny there I think.
umm its called a reboot. no longer using uichi ryu.

Peoples Confederation of Holy Isles of al'Khem
:tai: Persona :tai: Worldbuilding Guide :tai: Nation of al'Khem :tai:

Offline Rabarac

« Reply #179 on: October 16, 2007, 12:38:37 AM »
Now Oz's Favorite Map Requester! ^, for that I awarded you a little more land, and the island out there is yours, the purple one.

:P

Oh, now I feel special.  :P

No, really, I am grateful, it looks great.  Thanks Oz; you're doing a good work, here.
Foreign Advocate of Rabarac, Magorion IV