Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: The counter-revolution will soon be as dead as the Q Society!

Author Topic: The Taijitu Map Revisited  (Read 44917 times)

Offline Osamafune

• Myminicity
Re: The Taijitu Map Revisited
« Reply #150 on: September 28, 2007, 04:05:27 AM »

It's the same image Thy posted earlier, but I've added Hadera to it.

Offline St Oz

• Sub-Commandante
  • www.something.com
« Reply #151 on: October 02, 2007, 12:40:02 AM »
Update, if I missed ya, I apologize, just calmly quote your request...

Offline Osamafune

• Myminicity
« Reply #152 on: October 02, 2007, 02:44:24 AM »
well my country I requested that get put on the map was Hadera. But hey, atleast that country is on there now so no big deal.

Offline Osamafune

• Myminicity
« Reply #153 on: October 02, 2007, 08:12:04 PM »
Btw Oz, I BELIEVE Costernages was supposed to be moved to that island. Costernages should not still exist on the European continent.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2007, 08:13:42 PM by Osafune »

Offline St Oz

• Sub-Commandante
  • www.something.com
« Reply #154 on: October 03, 2007, 12:04:42 AM »
What?

Offline Osamafune

• Myminicity
« Reply #155 on: October 03, 2007, 12:33:11 AM »
The name of my other country is not Moshegur Amirov, it is Hadera but this is no big deal.

Costernages is on the map in two locations. He should only be in one location, that being on that island next to Geradin.

Offline Kaleckton

« Reply #156 on: October 04, 2007, 04:28:28 AM »
1.  3.335 billion
2. Human, mixed of all ethnics.
3. Temperate Climate, Big Island Nation with lots of islands around. (Oz, if you remember me, you know this lol.
4. Urbanized Society with a strong industrial sector.
5. "I promise to participate in National Roleplay and understand that if I do not I will be removed from the map."
6. I had to get some help trying to figure this out. Hope you remember me if not then oh well. Well if I got anything wrong just ask me, trying to figure things out myself. Want to get in so i'm going to look around.

Offline Myroria

• Citizen
« Reply #157 on: October 04, 2007, 08:34:26 PM »
Kaleckton: We're not using trackers anymore. Keep in mind 3.3 billion people will be extremely poor in this new RP setup. As in, 3.3 billion people starving to death.
"I assure you -- I will be quite content to be a mere mortal again, dedicated to my own amusements."

Offline Kaleckton

« Reply #158 on: October 04, 2007, 09:57:52 PM »
Not everyone would be starving to death if theres enough land, and also look at china for example. A well organized government and economy can make a difference, but I'm not using a tracker and if everyone is complaing then i'll go 900 million.

Offline Union

• Loyalty to Self, Liberty to All
« Reply #159 on: October 04, 2007, 10:53:06 PM »
Population density is the key factor, all depends on the size of land Oz gave you (Oz are you giving us a number for the scale anytime soon?).  China has the third largest national landmass in the world and a well developed civilization, hence it isn't as cripple economically as other smaller countries.

In any case Kaleckton, I don't see how 900 million people could had poof up on some island landmass. Agriculture will limit such population growth and I doubt a well educated workforce will have so much kids.

Edit: OMG, A SCALE!!! THANK YOU OZ!!!
"Deception, Intelligence, Method, Execution, and Exploitation."

Offline Osamafune

• Myminicity
« Reply #160 on: October 05, 2007, 01:33:05 AM »
Holy $h!7, is that giant monstrosity that's called the Haradrim Empire Kaleckton?

Offline Valjean

• For the Good of Grace and the People
« Reply #161 on: October 08, 2007, 04:24:28 AM »
1. Approximately 134,613,702

2. Mostly European (Mostly Central, Southern, and Eastern European with a some SW Asian and a little bit of Western and Northern European)

3. Has a  cool and wet climate along its western coast, which is dominated by a major river delta.  Also has a small dry and cool temperate northern inland region dominated by small amounts of taiga, lots of deciduous forests, a few small mountains, and expansive hilly grasslands.  The central and some of the southern regions of the country is a warm and somewhat dry area that is something in between temperate subtropical.  This region has with mostly flat grasslands with the occasional mountain or valley.  The rest of the south is a warm and wet subtropical area with rivers, lakes, thick deciduous forests and the occasional dirt road or secluded expanse of fields and arable land in clearings. 

4. A cluster of a few very urbanized cities with lots of suburbs, but also lots of agricultural land on the Eastern borders of the nation and heavy agriculture in the some secluded areas of the south; ultimately the area of Setiwiktra has a balance of about 5% city, 40% suburbs, 25% farms and/or scattered rural villages, and 30% forests and national parks.  However, forests are constantly being cleared, farmers are moving to cities, suburbs are sprawling into what was once rural farmland, and the heavy urban cluster is lurching outward, fueling the urbanization and expansion of the surrounding suburbs (thus, the nation is growing steadily more urbanized).

5. "I promise to participate in National Roleplay and understand that if I do not I will be removed from the map."

6. My county's name is Setiwiktra.  If there are any problems or suggestions you'd like to make, let me know and I'll adjust my application appropriately.
The Holy Republic of Mattaeu

Economic Left/Right: -2.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.10

« Reply #162 on: October 09, 2007, 05:51:50 AM »
1. Population - Currently 350 million
2. Ethnicity / White / French / Italian
3. Preferred Climate/Geography / Tropical
4. In-between,
5. "I promise to participate in National Roleplay and understand that if I do not I will be removed from the map." (I won't remove those who have done something and then go AFK, but I will remove those who haven't been active in their account for about a month or so unless informed otherwise) - Yes
6. Any other comments you want me to know - None

Maryjane Islands
God, Country, & Weed

Offline St Oz

• Sub-Commandante
  • www.something.com
« Reply #163 on: October 09, 2007, 09:20:41 PM »
Update

Offline Nevermoore

« Reply #164 on: October 11, 2007, 06:14:09 AM »
The Imperial Republic of Nevermoore
Discipline, Obedience, Unity

1. Population: 175,000,000
2. Ethnicity: Anglo-Saxon/Celtic with a substantial Romani minority.
3. Preferred Climate/Geography: Realatively cool summers with relatively mild winters and a lot of precipitation all year.  A large coast would be nice with low coastal regions, mountains in the north and grasslands in the south.  I would like for there to be at least one significant inlet along the coast, if that is possible.  I'd like the nation to be peninsula-like or a sizable island.
4. Society:Urbanized - While the majority of the population live in urban centers, there are a lot of people to feed and there are large corporate farms utilizing whatever countryside there is.
5. Oath: "I, Nevermoore, promise to participate in National Roleplay and understand that if I do not I will be removed from the map."
6. Additional Comments: I hope I'm not being too picky here.  The map looks amazing!  I can't wait to get into RPing.