Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: Citoyen reminder: Socioendangerment levels run from one to sixteen. Cooperation with mandatory sentencing from the Citoyen-Mediator may result in decreased rehabilitation length.

Poll

Would you like to have a Map Purge?

Yes delete the inactive spots.
Clear whole map and make it First Come First Serve.
No don't purge.
No comment

Author Topic: Map Purge Poll  (Read 14698 times)

Offline Rock Briken

• Arrr im a Trader!?
Map Purge Poll
« on: August 16, 2007, 01:09:33 AM »
I'm a newer member here and i like to role play. And i am looking for a spot on the map that suits what i want and i can't find one that fits. Then while i was on the IRC asking what was the best area that had active roleplayers. I was then informed that only the smaller continents were active and that the big central continent was hardly being used. What i want i will out line.

1. I think that we should start to purge (delete the inactive spots on the map)

2. The other idea that i had was why don't we just delete everyone from the map and have them choose again. First Come first serve. This would weed out the inactive.

I don't care which one we choose i would just like this to be thought about. If it could be done i would greatly appreciate it. Thank you it would make this even better in my opinion.

Since i don't want this to be biased you will not see the results until after you have voted.

If you so please will you explain your vote.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2007, 01:12:20 AM by Rock Briken »

Offline Xyrael

• The Haradrim Empire - Submit to your new God.
Re: Map Purge Poll
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2007, 01:12:06 AM »
Who the heck wants the whole map cleared? That would ruin the identity of well founded nations with ongoing RP. Get rid of the crap nations, but harshly restrict Imperialism for a bit.
I have become, again and again.

Offline Rock Briken

• Arrr im a Trader!?
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2007, 01:13:41 AM »
d
Who the heck wants the whole map cleared? That would ruin the identity of well founded nations with ongoing RP. Get rid of the crap nations, but harshly restrict Imperialism for a bit.

My bad that was my vote. I didn't think that way.

Due to a mistake please vote again.

Offline Delfos

• Citizen
  • Who is Aniane?
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2007, 01:51:34 AM »
voted purge, but i think there should be some kind of control by you Oz. More and more nations tend to occupy black areas, maybe they could only occupy inactive or CTE territories? room for incomes is being shortened.

Offline Rock Briken

• Arrr im a Trader!?
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2007, 01:53:34 AM »
voted purge, but i think there should be some kind of control by you Oz. More and more nations tend to occupy black areas, maybe they could only occupy inactive or CTE territories? room for incomes is being shortened.

Good point maybe we have an extra continent for newer people until a lil time limit. that would stop the quick joiners and forgeters from occupying prime real estate.

Offline Osamafune

• Myminicity
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2007, 01:54:52 AM »
Delete them all (the inactive ones of course) except Bustos, I have a plan for him a ways down along the line  ;)

Offline Rock Briken

• Arrr im a Trader!?
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2007, 01:56:04 AM »
Delete them all (the inactive ones of course) except Bustos, I have a plan for him a ways down along the line  ;)

did you vote.

Offline Osamafune

• Myminicity
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2007, 01:57:03 AM »
Of course.

Offline Rock Briken

• Arrr im a Trader!?
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2007, 01:58:19 AM »
Of course.

ohhh yes you are the vote and wait a while to talk type lol.

Offline Xyrael

« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2007, 02:31:45 AM »
I'd really like Ryazania gone, the same with anyone else that wants to give up their countries RP and start another, sell their land to another country, then get a free ticket back just to not use it. I'd like to see Bustos gone as well, but an RP there would be ok. Stellaris as well, Acle does some things once in a while. And possibly Eluvatar, and sadly G-C... although G-C hasn't been gone for too long. Validus has. We should check people's last post date and if it's over 6 weeks ago dump their RP nation?

Offline Rock Briken

• Arrr im a Trader!?
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2007, 02:36:09 AM »
Selling land defeats the purpose. It mean prime real estate could be taken with out much thought for some cases. Have that be an option for whoever wants to volentarily.

Offline Union

• Loyalty to Self, Liberty to All
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2007, 02:55:11 AM »
Stellaris was online this month Xyrael.
"Deception, Intelligence, Method, Execution, and Exploitation."

Offline Xyrael

« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2007, 02:57:33 AM »
he posted? only reason i pointed those people out is compare their size to other nations, they're GIGANTIC and INACTIVE, its a giant waste of space at least reduce the size

Offline Delfos

• Citizen
  • Who is Aniane?
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2007, 02:59:21 AM »
What about Vygar, what about all those between Arasel and Jutensa, and all those around Bustos (including him) that i haven't yet seen RPing? There's loads of inactive nations, maybe half of them already CTE, and another half isn't willing to RP. Like Tacolicious.

Offline Rock Briken

• Arrr im a Trader!?
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2007, 03:00:38 AM »
It should be if they haven't rped for the last 4 weeks they are deleted.