Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: The more kittens we post, the faster our region prospers; the less kittens we post, the slower our region prospers.

Author Topic: Aurorean Coalition HQ  (Read 11081 times)

Offline Validus

Re: Aurorean Coalition HQ
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2008, 07:58:16 AM »
What if each nation develops their own next generation projects. Validus can handle Next Gen Tanks and IFVs. while other nations can develop Fighters, ships, ect.

~Thanato

Offline Delfos

• Citizen
  • Who is Aniane?
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2008, 11:11:55 AM »
I'm already researching for ships, frigates/cruisers and a super carrier.

Offline Templarios

• My Nation
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2008, 01:02:38 PM »
What is your military like? How big is it, what kind of equipment do you use, etc.

<ooc>Oh and what is your population? Since your on an island, some people may scream "God-modder" if you use your NS population and stats :P </ooc>

Will be posting the breakdown of my forces in my nations stats area later and i think Ive already posted a population of 14,000,000 which is equivalent to the size of Norway which works out at the density of 36/km². Hope you don't think this is too excessive. My forces size are 57,028 men with naval - 14517 personal; air - 2711 personal; army - 39800 men. My armed forces are small but more aimed at a defense force that can handle supporting roles in war and specializes in winter and mountain warfare where numbers aren't everything (this is due to the island being very mountainous in the center and largely winter climate.

I've worked out what ships and and air planes i will be using but have got nothing sorted out for my army but going to use that for some RP buying off some of you guys?
*Disclaimer*
In my above post, I did not intend to offend or upset anyone. If you were so, I deeply apologise.

Citzen since 08.10.07 ¦ Senator since 08.12.07 ¦ Second Speaker pro-Temp.

My Nations Stats  ¦ Standing Order - Views Only ¦ Knight's International Church Bank

Wiki Page

Offline Osamafune

• Myminicity
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2008, 01:47:55 PM »
Doesn't seem too excessive to me.

By the way, perhaps we could combine our military R&D programs? Or perhaps an agency funded by member states that act outside of our current programs?

Our current R&D program is in its infancy. At the moment, we really aren't capable of anything that advanced.

Offline Templarios

• My Nation
« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2008, 01:53:38 PM »
I believe that is in the interest of all our nations to save on the overlapping of research.

OOC: Am i in yet or not? Sorry.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2008, 03:32:08 PM by Templarios »
*Disclaimer*
In my above post, I did not intend to offend or upset anyone. If you were so, I deeply apologise.

My Nations Stats  ¦ Standing Order - Views Only ¦ Knight's International Church Bank

Wiki Page

Offline Osamafune

• Myminicity
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2008, 12:28:44 AM »
I do believe you're in...

Offline Templarios

• My Nation
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2008, 12:43:10 AM »
Wonderful - thank you all.
*Disclaimer*

Wiki Page

Offline Delfos

• Citizen
  • Who is Aniane?
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2008, 11:36:00 AM »
Joint project to be done in the Island of Litar, New Delfos, for modern super-carrier, who wants in?

Offline Templarios

• My Nation
« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2008, 12:56:08 PM »
Joint project to be done in the Island of Litar, New Delfos, for modern super-carrier, who wants in?

The nation of The Knights Templarios and its Navy are interested in a carrier but would only be interested in a small carrier as we have no need nor the support nor the equipment for a super-carrier. Would this be a viable option?
*Disclaimer*

Wiki Page

Offline Osamafune

• Myminicity
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2008, 05:49:18 PM »
Collosea is very interested in that idea. Our only aircraft carrier is old and dilapidated, we really need something to replace it with.

Offline Delfos

• Citizen
  • Who is Aniane?
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2008, 08:04:42 PM »
Templarios, if you help with the super.carrier project, New Delfos will have a super-carrier and we won't need our light carrier, we can give you the Navirsk Carrier. check my stats.

Offline Templarios

• My Nation
« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2008, 08:49:34 PM »
I accept the offer. What needs can we help you in the super carrier project?
*Disclaimer*

Wiki Page

Offline Delfos

• Citizen
  • Who is Aniane?
« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2008, 11:28:51 PM »
(OOC: we'll discuss that in a roleplay thread, but things like capacity, energy and fire power. Specially the multi-role capacities, with boat-bays and other kinds of different abilities.

Offline Templarios

• My Nation
« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2008, 11:32:06 PM »
(OOC: we'll discuss that in a roleplay thread, but things like capacity, energy and fire power. Specially the multi-role capacities, with boat-bays and other kinds of different abilities.

OOC: you post there when ur read and i will follow ur lead. Sorry, still feel like im learning.
*Disclaimer*

Wiki Page

Offline Templarios

• My Nation
« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2008, 11:00:13 PM »
The Economic Treaty between the Greater Canadian Empire and The Holy Empire of The Knights Templarios

Dated: Saturday 5th January 2008

The signed below agree to a full trade alliance. This includes, but is not an exhaustive list, lumber, natural gas, oil, steel, barley, wheat, beef and other food products.

A special preference with trade coming from the Greater Canadian Empire to the Holy Empire of the Knights Templarios is food products of both the plant and animal nature that are considered delicate and hard or un-able to grow in on the island of the Holy Empire of the Knights Templarios.

The government of the Greater Canadian Empire is willing to trade the above food products, especially the food products of a sensitive nature, for civilian and military ship parts. The mentioned ship parts, especially those of a military nature shall only be used on the ships of the Greater Canadian Empire for that sole purpose of the people and government of the Greater Canadian Empire.

Signed:

Xavier Rommel (on behalf of Empress Alia I and Imperial Regent Selene for the people of the Greater Canadian Empire)

Colonel James Fitroy (on behalf on Arch-Bishop Right Rev’d Herald V & Dr Robert Pawson for the people of The Holy Empire of The Knights Templarios)

I'm signing this with the Greater Canadian Empire - any objections? Just a normal economic treaty.
*Disclaimer*

Wiki Page