Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: Citoyen priority warning: Not reporting counter-revolutionary activities is conspiracy to commit counter-revolution under the Anticivil Activities Act. Penalties go up to and include permanent Ecclesiastical explusion.

Author Topic: [URGENT: FLASH PRIORITY] Greetings Message No. 419  (Read 736 times)

Offline Eisenehre

[URGENT: FLASH PRIORITY] Greetings Message No. 419
« on: January 14, 2015, 11:59:41 PM »
**** PRIORITY: FLASH ****

FROM: THE MOST SERENE REPUBLIC ETC. ETC. OF THE EISENEHRE CUT
TO:   MOST WEALTHY AND RELEVANT ETC. ETC. NATIONS OF TAIJITU

SUBJ: REQUEST FOR URGENT BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

FIRST, I MUST GIVE MY SINCEREST GREETINGS ON BEHALF OF MY GOVERNMENT.  WE REPRESENT THE INDUSTRIAL MAGNATES OF THE EISEN RIVER VALLEY AND LOOK FORWARD TO MANY YEARS OF PEACE AND GOOD HEALTH HERE ON THE CONTINENT OF CEFNOR.

SECOND, I MUST SOLICIT YOUR STRICTEST CONFIDENCE IN THE FOLLOWING BUSINESS MATTER. THIS IS BY VIRTUE OF ITS NATURE AS BEING UTTERLY CONFIDENTIAL AND 'TOP SECRET'.

WE ARE TOP OFFICIAL OF FEDERAL CONTRACT REVIEW PANEL INTERESTED IN FREEING UP FUNDS PRESENTLY TRAPPED IN EISENEHRE CENTRAL BANK . . .

. . . LOOK FOR AN OVERSEAS PARTNER INTO WHOSE NATIONAL TREASURY WE WOULD TRANSFER THE SUM OF EC$21,320,000.00(TWENTY-ONE MILLION, THREE HUNDRED AND TWENTY THOUSAND EISEN SENECS). HENCE WE ARE WRITING YOU THIS MESSAGE. WE HAVE AGREED TO SHARE THE MONEY THUS: . . .

. . . PLEASE, NOTE THAT THIS TRANSACTION IS 100% SAFE AND WE HOPE TO COMMENCE THE TRANSFER LATEST SEVEN [7] BANKING DAYS FROM THE DATE OF THE RECEIPT OF THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION: NATIONAL TREASURY ACCOUNT AND ROUTING #'S, NATIONAL SECURITY #'S, NATION'S MOTHER'S MAIDEN NAME. THIS INFORMATION WILL ENABLE US . . .

WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO DOING THIS BUSINESS WITH YOU AND SOLICIT YOUR CONFIDENTIALITY IN THIS TRANSACTION. I WILL SEND YOU DETAILED INFORMATION OF THIS PENDING PROJECT WHEN I HAVE HEARD FROM YOU.

YOURS FAITHFULLY

DR. ICE N. HARE
CHAIRMAN, EISENEHRE CONTRACT REVIEW BOARD

Offline Bustos

• Citizen
  • Spam Deity
Re: [URGENT: FLASH PRIORITY] Greetings Message No. 419
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2015, 01:09:32 AM »
 :drunks:
Allied States of Bustos (WIP)

Brought to you by Bustos

Offline Khem

• Pha bless you.
  • Citizen
  • OG-Citizen
    • Khem
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2015, 01:51:06 AM »
Hey there DR. ICE N. HARE! I am your Taijitu Citizen-Liaison, it is my job to ensure you can navigate this zany region and hopefully find your way to making of it what you wish. With that in mind I have pieced together a handy little guide to navigate the more prominent aspects of our collective.

So your new here and asking yourself "What should I do?". Well here are a few suggestions for you.

Why not  chat with us on IRC.

After introductions you can apply to become a Citizen of the Ecclesia. After which you can propose legislation, vote on current legislation and vote in our elections.

After going with the above or completely skipping it you can always play some games with your fellow Taijis.Or you could start a blog of your own or just read others blogs.

Then of course there is the ever popular Taijitu World Building, which is somewhere between role-playing and creative writing. We do character centric stories within a shared world. Stories are currently taking place in modern times (1980-2020)and pre-modern (pre-1980) timeframes. We have a handy world building guide with the basic rules. You can request a spot on the map! Additionally if you wanted to create a storyline in which other nations would be a part I recommend starting a thread in planning room.

If you have any further questions feel free to ask myself or any other Citizen-Liaison, such is our job after all :D Of course you could always ask just about anyone here we are quite friendly folk. Again welcome to Taijitu :tai:

Peoples Confederation of Holy Isles of al'Khem
:tai: Persona :tai: Worldbuilding Guide :tai: Nation of al'Khem :tai:

Offline Allama

• LibraryThing
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2015, 07:49:46 PM »
Hell Eisenehre and welcome to :taijitu:

I see you're already in character and ready to RP. Check out those links al' Khem provided, especially to the various sections of our World Building forums.