Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: Let's promote the adoption of the Revolutionary Calendar to advance the scientific timekeeping of the region!

Author Topic: The Éire Crisis  (Read 11337 times)

Offline Myroria

• Citizen
Re: The Éire Crisis
« Reply #75 on: April 20, 2007, 03:41:47 AM »
"Well, this is the last chance we get. We've gotta catch a flight in...two hours. Got the money ready? Good." Oswiecim's brother had become quite liking of Zuavka since his visit with the Ozians. He had one in his mouth as he sat at the bar, scanning the room for soldiers. He turned to the woman next to him. She looked Eirish (Myrorians are notorious for deteriorating or outright changing nation's names in their country).

"Hey. I'm George. Can I, uh, buy you a drink?"
"I assure you -- I will be quite content to be a mere mortal again, dedicated to my own amusements."

Offline Prydania

• The King of Sting
  • Ezekiel 25:17
    • Basically a Sports Show
« Reply #76 on: April 23, 2007, 12:31:34 AM »
"Well, this is the last chance we get. We've gotta catch a flight in...two hours. Got the money ready? Good." Oswiecim's brother had become quite liking of Zuavka since his visit with the Ozians. He had one in his mouth as he sat at the bar, scanning the room for soldiers. He turned to the woman next to him. She looked Eirish (Myrorians are notorious for deteriorating or outright changing nation's names in their country).

"Hey. I'm George. Can I, uh, buy you a drink?"
The woman shot him a look of confused curiosity back.
"Don't see the harm" she replied. She then turned her attention to the bartender, who looked no older then 17.
"Two pints" she said, placing the order.

"So" she said, looking at George, "I take it your not from around here....sorry I can't place your accent."

Offline Myroria

• Citizen
« Reply #77 on: April 23, 2007, 12:32:52 AM »
"I'm Myrorian. I came here on...vacation."
"I assure you -- I will be quite content to be a mere mortal again, dedicated to my own amusements."

Offline Prydania

• The King of Sting
« Reply #78 on: April 23, 2007, 12:36:37 AM »
"I knew that" she said, "sounded familiar, but we don't get many foreigners around here other then the Ozians."
"You may want to fire your travel agent" she continued, "this isn't exactly the best place for holiday."

Offline Myroria

• Citizen
« Reply #79 on: April 23, 2007, 12:47:09 AM »
"Ha-ha. So...uh, what happened to all the men around here? They all died supporting the...'crisis'?"

Offline Prydania

• The King of Sting
« Reply #80 on: April 23, 2007, 12:57:28 AM »
"Well," she said, leaning into him in an attempt to muffle the conversation from undercover Major-Generals or informers, "I can't speak for myself, because as far as I'm concerned the story the government's tellin' is true. My husband was an ÉRA member, and as far 'as I know he died with the rest of 'em.
But..." she went on, lowering her voice, "I do know that after Collie blew half of New Beaconsfield to hell I couldn't sleep one night due to commotion outside. I looked out the window and saw some of Crofts' goosesteppin' hooligans loading a long line of men into buses. No women, no kids, just the men.
I can't tell you what happened anywhere else, but that's what I saw."
She finished up her story with a gulp of beer. Depending on who, if anyone, was listing, that could be the last beer she would ever had, and if that was case she was going to enjoy it. 

Offline Myroria

• Citizen
« Reply #81 on: April 25, 2007, 12:27:13 AM »
"Thank you, ma'am." George got up, slid a 100 mark bill to her, and left to board his plane.