Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: Play forum games in an offensive way, like those of the anti-junta resistance!

Author Topic: The Kidnapping  (Read 1411 times)

Offline St Oz

• Sub-Commandante
  • Citizen-Delegate
  • www.something.com
The Kidnapping
« on: April 22, 2007, 10:50:57 PM »
Near the Novus Parco Border
"You sure this one's the right one? Darius Cletello Vanavichi?"

"I'm pretty sure..."

It was a cold night and the car had no heater, the two men in the front seat of a Ozian manufactured Hibalov SUV. They both got out and started walking towards the lone house in their black pai'hulu trench coats and Ushankas. One of the men pulled out a pistol and the other an ISV-86 (Uzi). They ran for the house and went to the door. There was the strong wooden door in front of them but one of the two kicked it open, smashing it against a table that had a vase on it and shattered on the floor. In the room they entered it was empty but a man snuck his head out to see what was the commotion. The two Ozians yelled out, "Stand down!" in Inglish.

They went to the room where he poked his head out and saw the family at the dinner table in shock. The one armed with a pistol pulled out a picture and looked at the older boys of the family.

They started to confer in Ozian, "Which one is the target?"

"I don't know, they look the same."

"What the fuck they never told us about twins!"

"Ask which on is Darius."

The man with the uzi asked them in Inglish, "Which one of you is Darius?"

One of the young men said, "I'm Darius," with hesitation and the other looking at him. The Ozian was a bit speculative, how would he ever know? No matter, he had to be quick.

The Ozian grabbed the one on the left and put the pistol to his head, "Don't squirm or I fill your head with lead!"

The young man wasn't crying but you could tell his sadness, the family and the women were crying out his name in their native language.

They threw him in the SUV and drove back to the Ozian border, "It's a good thing we got to him first rather than the Ozi Pol Pai Pas."

"Dielpov will be proud."

"How are you doing back their Darius?" he asked, "Don't think about escaping, we'll just have to go drive back and kill you, then your family. You wouldn't want that would you?"

Offline Algerianbania

• Resident Panda
  • Enemies: Fish, Tacos, and Soly
Re: The Kidnapping
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2007, 10:59:17 PM »
OOC: Sounds sweet. I'd like to jump in. Tell me when.  ;)
Member of the Order of the Gryphons, Senator of Taijitu, Ambassador to The North Pacific, Deputy MoEA of The North Pacific, Member of the Regional Assembly of The North Pacific
--------------------------------
It's the chaos fetish theory.  As soon as you think of it, it automatically exists.
--------------------------------
If you have a proplem, blame Soly.

Offline Novus Parco

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2007, 11:10:26 PM »
Gaea! The things I do for my brother. What the hell has he done this time? Ozian thugs come over to our house, demanding to see him! The nerve he has to put our entire family in danger! I guess I will have to see things play out. Above all, I must stay calm.

He decided to respond to his captors. " Yes, I am fine. Now where the fuck are you taking me? "
" De l'audace, encore de l'audace, toujours de l'audace! "
" Attack, advance, and attack again! Never hold ground! "
" You are only defeated when you admit it. Hence, never admit defeat. "

Quotes from Field Marshal Cleomenes.

Offline St Oz

• Sub-Commandante
  • Citizen-Delegate
  • www.something.com
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2007, 12:49:52 AM »
After driving over the border the two Ozians were growing ill if the operation would work.

"Well, the thing is, we're not going to kill you, more going to hire you," said the driver

Then the passenger added, "By force, And here we are right now..."

They pulled into a farm house or what seemed to be one out in the middle of nowhere. The Ozians opened his door and pulled him out, the driver said, "Well you see this is how we picked you for the job. You were close, you're intelligent in school, and you have a good local knowledge of the area."

"Exactly, and you have good leader skills from our reports," The other Ozian added.

"Now you're going to meet someone named Emma, Be careful what you say, it could be your last. Now we leave you here. Go ahead inside. Our part in the job is only to show you the doorway and make sure you go inside it."

As the two Ozians waited in the cold the driver also added, "Oh yeah, make sure to take off your shoes, she yelled at me when I didn't."

Offline Novus Parco

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2007, 10:03:55 PM »
Batu, his sense now coming back to him, remembered his gun. A Bustian Homeboy(sp?) was strapped to his ankle beneath his herder's pants. He quickly snatched it from his leg and drew it out. Walking to the entrance, he recalled the men's words and took off his shoes. He quickly stepped inside the desolate farm house.

" Emma, is it? What would you have of me? " he yelled.

Offline St Oz

• Sub-Commandante
  • Citizen-Delegate
  • www.something.com
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2007, 02:33:26 AM »
Emma was obviously wearing traditional Ozian clothing, her elegant dark blue eyes came into the moonlight, "You have traveled far Darius, I understand this might be hard for you. I see you can armed."

She came into the full light with a smile and showed her beautiful face, "You took off shoes,"

She sat Knelled down by the table in the middle of the room and poured tea for the both of them, "Would you be so kind to put down the weapon and come join in a cup of tea? I will surely make it worth your while."

Offline Novus Parco

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2007, 09:44:17 PM »
Batu, looking at the stunning young woman, became noticeably aroused. Obeying Emma's request, he placed his handgun on a table, carefully ejecting the clip, placing it in his pocket. He walked towards the table and kneeled before it, taking the cup of tea in his hands and taking a large gulp.

" Good stuff, good stuff. " he sighed with content.

" So, what is it you want? " he asked.

Offline St Oz

• Sub-Commandante
  • Citizen-Delegate
  • www.something.com
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2007, 10:21:02 PM »
"Well I do have to ask you something," she said while pouring more tea in a smooth motion, "What do you think of your nation's present condition?"

Offline Novus Parco

« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2007, 10:27:05 PM »
" Quite honestly, Emma, I am disgusted with it, " he paused, " The Irn treat us like shit. They remain careless in their ways, thinking nothing of the natives. Their sole purpose is land and money. "

Offline St Oz

• Sub-Commandante
  • Citizen-Delegate
  • www.something.com
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2007, 10:58:45 PM »
"These Irn are disliked by Ozians alike if you didn't know. We got you for a reason. We have found the right guy to send guns and money through. To send out word of a victorious revolt against the Irn. We will be your protectors and you be their speaker. Do you not want to get rid of these oppressors? We are offering you the choice of freedom from your country or we can drive you back to your house, returning to your pathetic lifestyle as a herder. Your choice." Emma drank some tea after she said her lot.