Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: More stylish University uniforms and supplies for our dear students!

Author Topic: Cold Wings  (Read 1901 times)

Offline Delfos

• Citizen
  • Who is Aniane?
Cold Wings
« on: February 21, 2008, 11:49:11 PM »
The jet landed on the old airfield. It looked like a private jet, three men came out wearing gray coats and Barthet could easily see xavies under their coats. A very small man climbed down the jet stairs, his modern-like glasses were very different from his general aspect, it was like it wasn't his normal outfit, probably someone with service off Aurore.
"Lovely night."
"The stars are beautiful here."
"I did know you like stars."
"Quit the theater act, there's nobody else around here."
"The theater is what we live with, let me get your contact."

The small man made a signal to the armed men to stay easy, he climbed back to the jet and closed the stair-door.
Barthet took this opportunity to check if he got everything, his hand touched the envelope under his jacket, and then he felt the hard metal of his handgun. He should be careful, this wasn't the time to mess around, things were very serious.
The jet door came down again, the small man climbed off the jet first, followed by a large man, by his look and age, seemed a top cat.
"What do you have to offer." The large top cat spelled it clearly in Portuguese, his dark deep voice could only be heard by the person he was speaking to, since the small man tried to come closer to hear. The large top cat made a signal so he could speak in private with Barthet.
"Come on, I don't have all night."
"I trust you're the right person."
"You shouldn't trust anyone."
"I have to take my chances. Here's some souvenirs from the land of pigs."
The fat top cat saw the pictures one by one.
"Do you have names?"
"I have the same names you know about."
"So we're missing a few. You have 48 hours to give me every name."
"That will be practically impossible. Those are black ops, they'll be moving soon."
"Did you hear the birds sing this morning?"
"No, construction workers started very early. I didn't have my breakfast in peace."
"Why don't you get another house far from the construction site?"
"I like to hear their machines...why are you interested in my house?"
"I think your problems pursue you everywhere you go, you will have your life done after we feed the pigs. Why haven't you left already?"
"Pigs are dirty, they will splatter their filthy shit across country. My parents..."
"Alright alright, you know Urtigas couldn't be here, he was found dead this morning, you were going to be next."
"So you're his mãe (mother)?"
"That's right, you're promoted, I'm your only contact for now on until I say otherwise." He made a signal to the guards.
"How can I contact you?"
"I'll contact you."
The guards brought two men that were hiding in the bushes. Mãe walked to them "Pigs to pigs, dirt to dirt" *BANG*BANG* Everyone got in the jet again, the jet made a U turn in the end of the old airfield, while taking off, the landing lights crossed the field lightning the dead bodies in the ground, the floor was red. Barthet had to ride his motorcycle around the woods to find a good spot to rest. He didn't had much to think about, his last contact was dead, he had to find the information by himself.