Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: Citoyen reminder: Socioendangerment levels run from one to sixteen. Cooperation with mandatory sentencing from the Citoyen-Mediator may result in decreased rehabilitation length.

Author Topic: The Taijitu Tavern  (Read 195775 times)

Offline Union

• Loyalty to Self, Liberty to All
Re: The Taijitu Tavern
« Reply #945 on: April 20, 2007, 03:13:32 AM »
*Puts the finishing touches to the pub sign

Well, we're done here, guess there's nothing to do, but wait for someone to deliver and stock the booze.

I fitted this N-Jammer under the tavern by the way, no nuke should be able to blow up within 13 miles of this place.
"Deception, Intelligence, Method, Execution, and Exploitation."

Offline Gletia

• The new Nation Gletia(glet)
« Reply #946 on: April 20, 2007, 03:14:47 AM »
Yay no more Nukes but can i still ahve my ak-47
  Fear Him

Offline Talmann

« Reply #947 on: April 20, 2007, 03:15:41 AM »
Awesome  :clap:

Ya hear that Boba!? NO NUKES!

Anyway, want to get a drinkin song goin'? I saved ye a bottl'!
Music is the key to the heart.

"Once art to me was something far off, unfathomable and unreachable... But I discovered that the real essence of art was not something high up and far off, it was right inside my ordinary daily self. If a musician wants to be a fine artist, he must first become a finer person. A work of art is the expression of a person's whole personality, sensibility, and ability." -Shinichi Suzuki

Offline Union

• Loyalty to Self, Liberty to All
« Reply #948 on: April 20, 2007, 03:18:47 AM »
*Yawns

Sorry Talmann, tired from all the work, maybe tommorrow.
"Deception, Intelligence, Method, Execution, and Exploitation."

Offline Talmann

« Reply #949 on: April 20, 2007, 03:20:07 AM »
Alrighty. *Hands CL the beer anyway*

See ya tomorrow, my friend!

"Once art to me was something far off, unfathomable and unreachable... But I discovered that the real essence of art was not something high up and far off, it was right inside my ordinary daily self. If a musician wants to be a fine artist, he must first become a finer person. A work of art is the expression of a person's whole personality, sensibility, and ability." -Shinichi Suzuki

Offline Gletia

« Reply #950 on: April 20, 2007, 03:22:44 AM »
THANK GOD  :drunks: :drunks: :drunks: :drunks: :drunks: :drunks: :drunks: :drunks: :drunks: :drunks: :drunks: :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
  Fear Him

Offline Solnath

• Solus Victor
  • Pamfu desu!
« Reply #951 on: April 20, 2007, 03:29:02 AM »
"But Talmann, it is tomorrow!"
Neutral Evil

Offline Gletia

« Reply #952 on: April 20, 2007, 03:30:57 AM »
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Fear Him

Offline Talmann

« Reply #953 on: April 20, 2007, 03:34:58 AM »
Doesn't mean I ain't singin'  :-P

Oh Danny Boy... the pipes, the pipes are ca-allin'...
From glen to glen... and down the mountainside...
The summer's gone... and all the roses fa-allin'...
It's you, it's you... must go and I must bide...
But come ye back... when summer's in the me-eadow...
And when the va...lley's hushed| and white with snow...
It's I'll be here... in sunshine or in sha-adow...
Oh Danny Boy, oh Danny Boy, I love you so...

But come ye back... and all the flow'rs are dy-ying...
If I am dead... as dead I well may be...
Ye'll come and find... the place where I am ly-ying...
And kneel and say... an Ave there for me...
And I shall hear... though soft you tread abo-ove me...
And all my grave... will warmer sweeter be-e-e...
For you will bend... and tell me.. that you lo-ove me...
And I shall sleep in peace until you come to me...

Oh Danny Boy, oh Danny Boy, I love you so...
Oh Danny Boy, oh Da..nny Boy..., I love... yo-ou.. so....!

Offline Solnath

• Solus Victor
  • Pamfu desu!
« Reply #954 on: April 20, 2007, 03:38:28 AM »
* Solnath whistles the official hitman tune.
Neutral Evil

Offline Marsos

• Resident Visitor
« Reply #955 on: April 20, 2007, 03:54:55 AM »
*obviously drunk, and sobbing at Tal's song*
That's *sniffle, sob* that's so beautiful. It's delishous. So sad. Never understood the song myshelf. Who sings to that Danny Boy? Oh, my gosh, the singers gonna die! He say so! So sad... but what doesh it mean? I never told you this, guys, but I have a confession to make. It's a deep, dark shecret I never told nobody. I...
*passes out, once again*
OOC: wait, tal posted before I finished editing. whoops!
« Last Edit: April 20, 2007, 04:00:28 AM by Marsos »
Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: 4.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 4.26

PBS Sponsor Spoof:

Your Internet Connection has been brought to you by Capitalism, and not by support from governments like China! Thank You!

Offline Talmann

« Reply #956 on: April 20, 2007, 03:56:57 AM »
Dere's never a bartinder here, lad... here, got ya a bottl'.. though it seems ya had some already..
wanna sing a drinkin song?

(Oh, and pop by the IRC!)

Offline Solnath

• Solus Victor
  • Pamfu desu!
« Reply #957 on: April 20, 2007, 05:52:03 AM »
* Solnath pops open a bottle of whiskey and offers it to people standing nearby.

"Anyone want some?"
Neutral Evil

Offline Larry

« Reply #958 on: April 20, 2007, 07:09:27 AM »
Yoink!

*grabs whiskey and takes a swig*

So, what's with the avatar?
Enigmatic Comrade of The Party

Those who forget the pasta are doomed to reheat it.

Offline Solnath

• Solus Victor
  • Pamfu desu!
« Reply #959 on: April 20, 2007, 07:11:52 AM »
"It's a long story, sit down and I shall narrate it for you."
Neutral Evil