Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: Citoyen priority warning: Not reporting counter-revolutionary activities is conspiracy to commit counter-revolution under the Anticivil Activities Act. Penalties go up to and include permanent Ecclesiastical explusion.

Author Topic: The Taijitu Tavern  (Read 196394 times)

Offline Rozaria

• The Embassador of Finalia
  • Theocracy of Rozarria
    • Country of Finalia
Re: The Taijitu Tavern
« Reply #555 on: March 03, 2007, 10:55:06 PM »
OMG :D
Minister of Cretia:

Offline Bara

« Reply #556 on: March 03, 2007, 11:06:58 PM »
sup
Bara, King of Spam, Slayer of Spelling, Vanquisher of Grammar.

Offline Rozaria

• The Embassador of Finalia
  • Theocracy of Rozarria
    • Country of Finalia
« Reply #557 on: March 03, 2007, 11:53:59 PM »
sup...
Minister of Cretia:

Offline Bara

« Reply #558 on: March 04, 2007, 01:00:41 AM »

(world war 2 Italian propaganda poster, the caption says"the inhumane crimes of the gangster pilots exclude for ever the US from the commonwealth of civilized states."

Offline Talmann

« Reply #559 on: March 04, 2007, 01:46:03 AM »
*stares intriguingly at the poster then walks over to Ben*
Couldn't help but overhear, mate... So, Cheers. Those were my sentiments exactly...  :drunks:
Music is the key to the heart.

"Once art to me was something far off, unfathomable and unreachable... But I discovered that the real essence of art was not something high up and far off, it was right inside my ordinary daily self. If a musician wants to be a fine artist, he must first become a finer person. A work of art is the expression of a person's whole personality, sensibility, and ability." -Shinichi Suzuki

Offline Bara

« Reply #560 on: March 04, 2007, 01:47:28 AM »
what ben do?

Offline Tuckerani

• Tuckerani- Proud Joint minister of Tuckerani and Shaskinakara (call me ben please)
« Reply #561 on: March 04, 2007, 09:45:00 AM »
I dont know...
Benedict Tucker Proud Government Minister of The Liberal Republic of Tuckerani, www.nationstates.net/tuckerani and www.nationstates.net/shaskinakara
NOW A !HEROOOO MEMMMMBBEBRR!! :D AND A CITIZEN :D!!!!

Offline Talmann

« Reply #562 on: March 04, 2007, 02:42:46 PM »
look at last page... and again, cheers!  :drunks:
*raises mug towards ben, puts it down to the table, then raises to his lips and takes a long drink*

"Once art to me was something far off, unfathomable and unreachable... But I discovered that the real essence of art was not something high up and far off, it was right inside my ordinary daily self. If a musician wants to be a fine artist, he must first become a finer person. A work of art is the expression of a person's whole personality, sensibility, and ability." -Shinichi Suzuki

Offline Tuckerani

• Tuckerani- Proud Joint minister of Tuckerani and Shaskinakara (call me ben please)
« Reply #563 on: March 04, 2007, 02:43:35 PM »
YEY!
Benedict Tucker Proud Government Minister of The Liberal Republic of Tuckerani, www.nationstates.net/tuckerani and www.nationstates.net/shaskinakara

Offline Bara

« Reply #564 on: March 04, 2007, 02:44:40 PM »
*Raises and Beer bottle and he drinks so much he passes out*
STEAL MY CAR KEYS VARK, AND YOURE DEAD!

Offline Tuckerani

« Reply #565 on: March 04, 2007, 02:46:11 PM »
I had a car once... But Veramark stole it, now is my chance for revenge! *goes to take keys but veramark wakes* Dammit foiled again!

Offline Talmann

« Reply #566 on: March 04, 2007, 02:49:48 PM »
Over here... I know how to get his keys...
*throws lit stick of dynamite in other direction to distract Vera, then takes his keys and attaches them to a rocket and launches them into space*

lol... :trout: I don't have your keys V-man.

Offline Tuckerani

« Reply #567 on: March 04, 2007, 02:50:37 PM »
Great work Tal! Now all we gotta do is build a rocket and get them back! ;)

Offline Bara

« Reply #568 on: March 04, 2007, 02:55:53 PM »
good thing i can fly

I believe i can fly!
*gets keys back*

Offline Talmann

« Reply #569 on: March 04, 2007, 02:58:45 PM »
lol @ Vera.
Who's got Kryptonite?