Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: Let this region resound with the song of the Kitten Paw Happy-time, and be permeated with the smell of catnip and pine!

Author Topic: The Taijitu Tavern  (Read 196177 times)

Offline Allama

• LibraryThing
Re: The Taijitu Tavern
« Reply #1380 on: June 11, 2007, 02:41:59 PM »
* Alana peeks out from behind the bar, then hurriedly ducks back down to avoid streams of bullets.  Though a cliché hiding place to say the least, the oglers didn't see her jump back there while they were discussing her wardrobe and that's enough for her.  All the booze is there, of course, so that was an added incentive.

"Now, where to find a chastity belt and full-length monk's robe at this hour?"

Offline The Empire

• Glory to the dark gods!
« Reply #1381 on: June 11, 2007, 03:17:48 PM »
*Tosses the remains of Boba in the dumpster around the corner then go back in*

Hey! bartender, did you see where Al' went?

Oooh, she forgot her handbag on the table, I wonder what's in it... but I really shouldn't... Woe the hazzle of a concience!

Join the Word Bearer legion and brin glory to the dark gods! Taijitu stalker extraordinaire - no Taijituan presses a key without my knowledge, Resident Cannibal - I prefer females, Resident ginormous dragon - It is not a good idea to mess with a dragon who is packing heavy firepower

Offline Allama

• LibraryThing
« Reply #1382 on: June 11, 2007, 03:51:29 PM »
* Alana realizes she forgot her purse and notices Emp eying it suspiciously.

"Oi, mate!  Throw me that bag, will you?"

* She catches it and goes back into hiding, displeased to have revealed her location thus but knowing it was worth it to keep her purse-related secrets to herself.

Offline The Empire

« Reply #1383 on: June 11, 2007, 03:55:49 PM »
*throws the skimpy japaneese school uniform to Al' so that she at least doesn't have to show as much of her assets unless she bends over*

Hey Al'! Here is something to cover up with until you find something you like better or decides to do a show O:-)

Join the Word Bearer legion and brin glory to the dark gods! Taijitu stalker extraordinaire - no Taijituan presses a key without my knowledge, Resident Cannibal - I prefer females, Resident ginormous dragon - It is not a good idea to mess with a dragon who is packing heavy firepower

Offline Allama

• LibraryThing
« Reply #1384 on: June 11, 2007, 04:20:12 PM »
"I really hate you, Emp." :wb:

* Al' puts on the uniform, but is luckily very flat chested and thus has no cleavage to display.  A few safety pins and all is covered.  Thank God for a petite figure and small breasts!

OOC: No one comment on that.  Vile bodily mutilations would not become you. >:D

Offline The Empire

« Reply #1385 on: June 11, 2007, 04:28:41 PM »
"Love you too hun! Say, I think you could use a cup of hot chocolate
after getting out of that cold wet dress" :P

Offline Allama

• LibraryThing
« Reply #1386 on: June 11, 2007, 04:31:41 PM »
"Some day, you will rue this moment.  This I swear by all that is holy.  Now, give me that hot chocolate and a biscuit while you're at it."

* Nom nom nom.  Mmmm, biscuits.

Offline The Empire

« Reply #1387 on: June 11, 2007, 04:59:21 PM »
"Sure luv, by the way, I think it's time I also slipped into something more comfortable, see you later hun."

*clanks away into a back room and change from terminator armour to jeans, a purple shirt and leather shoes*

Offline Talmann

« Reply #1388 on: June 11, 2007, 07:19:35 PM »
*wakes up from beneath a pile of pillows*

Huh? Wha happ'ned?

*looks up to see Al' standing nest to the pile*

Uh... Hi Al. Don't hurt me!

*Stands to avoid further embarrasment*

Can someone pass me some beer? Hefeweizen, if we got it. Oh, and a glass of wine for the lovely lady.
Music is the key to the heart.

"Once art to me was something far off, unfathomable and unreachable... But I discovered that the real essence of art was not something high up and far off, it was right inside my ordinary daily self. If a musician wants to be a fine artist, he must first become a finer person. A work of art is the expression of a person's whole personality, sensibility, and ability." -Shinichi Suzuki

Offline The Empire

« Reply #1389 on: June 11, 2007, 07:33:51 PM »
"Ahem... Tal, it's not nice to look up a lady's skirt..."

God I'm envious of him! I wonder what she did with her panties when she changed to dry clothes...

Offline Bara

« Reply #1390 on: June 11, 2007, 08:32:34 PM »
*Stops firing his gun and looks around the bullet ridden tavern*

Hey, look! the Mona Lisa!

*Grabs a movlov cocktail and hurls it at the painting, setting it ablaze*
Bara, King of Spam, Slayer of Spelling, Vanquisher of Grammar.

Offline The Empire

« Reply #1391 on: June 11, 2007, 08:42:52 PM »
"Did anyone hear glass breaking out in the dumpster?"

*returns to drink and envying Talmann's view*

Offline Bara

« Reply #1392 on: June 11, 2007, 09:54:57 PM »
*looks at Empire*

What the heck are ya doing?

Offline The Empire

« Reply #1393 on: June 11, 2007, 10:12:03 PM »
"Enjoying my drink, you should take some time to get that half-rotten banana peel out of your hair, oh, and a dumpster rat is eating at your gut wound, you should have someone take care of it."

OOC: I dumped you in the trash dumpster on page 92 after ripping your gut out while you were busy scratching the expencive paint job on my power armour and attempting to shoot up the bar.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2007, 10:14:26 PM by The Empire »

Offline Bara

« Reply #1394 on: June 11, 2007, 10:13:50 PM »
*looks at himself*

GAH! YOUR RIGHT!

*runs off to the nearst nurse that is smoking hot*