Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: The arteries of Taijitu run not with blood, but with kittens!

Author Topic: Oaths of Office  (Read 12652 times)

Offline Myroria

• Citizen
Oaths of Office
« on: June 28, 2010, 04:38:23 PM »
I, Myroria, do solemnly swear that I shall hold by and not abuse the powers of my office as enumerated by the Constitution, that I shall ensure the security and wellbeing of the region at all times, fulfill my obligations to the World Assembly and acknowledge the voice of the people in doing so, uphold the Constitution and laws of Taijitu, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my office and its powers may be by a vote of the Senate forfeit.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 06:13:20 AM by Gulliver »
"I assure you -- I will be quite content to be a mere mortal again, dedicated to my own amusements."

Offline Gulliver

• Data Dog
  • Citizen
  • Forsooth, do you grok my jive, me hearties?
Re: Oath
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2010, 05:28:17 PM »
Huzzah and what not :clap:

Offline PoD Gunner

• Praefectus praetorio.
  • Citizen
  • Egrota Egrota Egrota!!!
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2010, 08:57:30 AM »
 :clap: :tai:
Co-Founder of Taijitu
Former Delegate of The Lexicon (by mistake), The Rejected Realms (par force) and Taijitu (elected)
*Home of GMT* / www.nationstates.net/nation=red_kagran

Offline Khem

• Pha bless you.
  • Citizen
  • OG-Citizen
    • Khem
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2010, 02:32:42 AM »
 :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
 :drunks: :drunks: :drunks: :drunks: :drunks: :drunks: :drunks: :drunks:

Peoples Confederation of Holy Isles of al'Khem
:tai: Persona :tai: Worldbuilding Guide :tai: Nation of al'Khem :tai:

Offline Myroria

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2010, 11:29:49 PM »
I, Myroria, do solemnly swear that I will hold by and not abuse the powers of my office as enumerated by the Constitution, that I will ensure the security and wellbeing of the region at all times, fulfill my obligations to the United Nations and acknowledge the voice of the people in doing so, uphold the Constitution and laws of Taijitu, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my office and its powers may be by a vote of the Senate forfeit.

I would also like to point out I can't fulfill my obligations to a body that doesn't exist. I recommend the Senate/Elu rectify this right away. >_>
"I assure you -- I will be quite content to be a mere mortal again, dedicated to my own amusements."

Offline Eluvatar

• Tech Monkey
  • Citizen
  • O_O
    • Taijitu.org
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2010, 12:21:03 AM »
Rectified!

(click to show/hide)

Offline Gulliver

• Data Dog
  • Citizen
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2010, 12:25:49 AM »
All hail our gracious overlord.

Offline Sovereign Dixie

• I regret nothing!
  • Fuck the revolution.
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2011, 05:49:41 AM »
I, Sovereign Dixie, do solemnly swear that I will hold by and not abuse the powers of my office as enumerated by the Constitution, that I will ensure the security and wellbeing of the region at all times, fulfill my obligations to the World Assembly and acknowledge the voice of the people in doing so, uphold the Constitution and laws of Taijitu, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my office and its powers may be by a vote of the Senate forfeit.

Offline Gulliver

• Data Dog
  • Citizen
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2011, 05:55:00 AM »
\o/

Offline PoD Gunner

• Praefectus praetorio.
  • Citizen
Re: Oaths of Office
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2011, 07:04:07 AM »
 I,  PoD Gunner, do solemnly swear that I will hold by and not abuse the powers of my office as enumerated by the Constitution, fulfill the duties and responsibilities of the Delegate to secure the well-being of the region in the event of their absence, uphold the Constitution and laws of Taijitu, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my office and its powers may be by a vote of the Senate forfeit.

So help me Pha.
Co-Founder of Taijitu
Former Delegate of The Lexicon (by mistake), The Rejected Realms (par force) and Taijitu (elected)

Offline Sovereign Dixie

• I regret nothing!
  • Fuck the revolution.
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2011, 07:05:16 AM »
U MADE THAT OATH UR BITCH!

Offline PoD Gunner

• Praefectus praetorio.
  • Citizen
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2011, 07:19:14 AM »
 :D merely added a religious flair to it.
Co-Founder of Taijitu

Offline Eluvatar

• Tech Monkey
  • Citizen
  • O_O
    • Taijitu.org
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2011, 01:41:46 AM »
I, [nation]Eluvatar[/nation], do solemnly swear that I will hold by and not abuse the powers of my office as enumerated by the [wiki]Constitution[/wiki], that I will ensure the security and wellbeing of the region at all times, fulfill my obligations to the World Assembly and acknowledge the voice of the people in doing so, uphold the Constitution and laws of [region]Taijitu[/region], and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my office and its powers may be by a vote of the Senate forfeit.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Towlie

• austri surget iterum
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2011, 02:40:09 AM »
I,  Towlie, do solemnly swear that I will hold by and not abuse the powers of my office as enumerated by the Constitution, fulfill the duties and responsibilities of the Delegate to secure the well-being of the region in the event of their absence, uphold the Constitution and laws of Taijitu, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my office and its powers may be by a vote of the Senate forfeit.
Sir, if you were my husband, I would poison your drink. --Lady Astor to Winston Churchill
Madam, if you were my wife, I would drink it. --His reply
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading. --Henny Youngman

Offline Prydania

• The King of Sting
  • Ezekiel 25:17
    • Basically a Sports Show
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2011, 06:03:10 PM »
I, Inglo-Scotia, do solemnly swear that I will hold by and not abuse the powers of my office enumerated by the Constitution, fulfill with due efficacy and impartiality the duties assigned to me by the Delegate or Acting Delegate, ensure the security and wellbeing of the region, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my office and its powers may be forfeit by a vote of the Senate.