Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: Citoyen priority warning: Not reporting counter-revolutionary activities is conspiracy to commit counter-revolution under the Anticivil Activities Act. Penalties go up to and include permanent Ecclesiastical explusion.

Author Topic: Oaths of Office  (Read 12654 times)

Offline Limitless Events

• Global Moderator
Re: Oaths of Office
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2011, 09:27:17 PM »
I, Limitless Events, do solemnly swear that I will hold by and not abuse the powers of my office enumerated by the Constitution, fulfill with due efficacy and impartiality the duties assigned to me by the Delegate or Acting Delegate, ensure the security and wellbeing of the region, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my office and its powers may be forfeit by a vote of the Senate.
Make sense? What fun is there in making sense?

Offline PoD Gunner

• Praefectus praetorio.
  • Citizen
  • Egrota Egrota Egrota!!!
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2011, 02:36:35 PM »
I, PoD Gunner, do solemnly swear that I will hold by and not abuse the powers of my office enumerated by the Constitution, fulfill with due efficacy and impartiality the duties assigned to me by the Delegate or Acting Delegate, ensure the security and wellbeing of the region, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my office and its powers may be forfeit by a vote of the Senate.
Co-Founder of Taijitu
Former Delegate of The Lexicon (by mistake), The Rejected Realms (par force) and Taijitu (elected)
*Home of GMT* / www.nationstates.net/nation=red_kagran

Offline Juris

• The Mad Cow
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2011, 12:34:54 PM »
I, Juris, do solemnly swear that I will hold by and not abuse the powers of my office enumerated by the Constitution, fulfill with due efficacy and impartiality the duties assigned to me by the Delegate or Acting Delegate, ensure the security and wellbeing of the region, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my office and its powers may be forfeit by a vote of the Senate.

MINISTER OF JUSTICE

Offline Limitless Events

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2011, 02:20:14 AM »
I, Limitless Events, do solemnly swear that I will hold by and not abuse the powers of my office as enumerated by the Constitution, that I will ensure the security and wellbeing of the region at all times, fulfill my obligations to the World Assembly and acknowledge the voice of the people in doing so, uphold the Constitution and laws of Taijitu, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my office and its powers may be by a vote of the Senate forfeit.
Make sense? What fun is there in making sense?

Offline Nefyr

« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2011, 04:06:13 AM »
I, Nefyr, do solemnly swear that I will hold by and not abuse the powers of my office as enumerated by the Constitution, fufill the duties and responsibilities of the Delegate to secure the wellbeing of the region in the event of their absence, uphold the Constitution and laws of Taijitu, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my office and its powers may be by a vote of the Senate forfeit.

Offline Dyr Nasad

• Citizen
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2011, 11:04:22 PM »
I, Dyr Nasad, do solemnly swear that I will hold by and not abuse the powers of my office as enumerated by the Constitution, that I will ensure the security and wellbeing of the region at all times, fulfill my obligations to the World Assembly and acknowledge the voice of the people in doing so, uphold the Constitution and laws of Taijitu, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my office and its powers may be by a vote of the Senate forfeit.

Offline Gulliver

• Data Dog
  • Citizen
  • Forsooth, do you grok my jive, me hearties?
« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2012, 02:35:45 AM »
I, Gulliver, do solemnly swear that I will hold by and not abuse the powers of my office as enumerated by the Constitution, that I will ensure the security and wellbeing of the region at all times, fulfill my obligations to the World Assembly and acknowledge the voice of the people in doing so, uphold the Constitution and laws of Taijitu, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my office and its powers may be by a vote of the Senate forfeit.

Offline Funkadelia

• Citizen
  • Contre nous de la tyrannie
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2012, 01:59:41 AM »
I, Funkadelia, do solemnly swear that I will hold by and not abuse the powers of my office enumerated by the Constitution, fulfill with due efficacy and impartiality the duties assigned to me by the Delegate or Acting Delegate, ensure the security and wellbeing of the region, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my office and its powers may be forfeit by a vote of the Senate.
Today's date is: Today is Jocidi, 5 Cielidor AR 5 - Day 1770 of the Glorious Revolution.

Many trials make manifest
The stranger's fate, the curses' bane.
Many touchstones try the stranger
Many fall, but one remains.

Offline Cozulul

• The Grand Duchy of Serocol
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2012, 08:34:50 PM »
I, Cozulul, do solemnly swear that I will hold by and not abuse the powers of my office enumerated by the Constitution, fulfill with due efficacy and impartiality the duties assigned to me by the Delegate or Acting Delegate, ensure the security and well being of the region, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my office and its powers may be forfeit by a vote of the Senate.

Offline Eluvatar

• Tech Monkey
  • Citizen
  • O_O
    • Taijitu.org
« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2012, 03:07:29 PM »
I, Eluvatar, do solemnly swear that I will hold by and not abuse the powers of my office enumerated by the Constitution, fulfill with due efficacy and impartiality the duties assigned to me by the Delegate or Acting Delegate, ensure the security and well being of the region, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my office and its powers may be forfeit by a vote of the Senate.

(click to show/hide)

Offline kor

• Fluffy, Pink Boytoy
  • O HAI THAR!
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2012, 01:55:11 PM »
I, Kor, do solemnly swear that I will hold by and not abuse the powers of my office enumerated by the Constitution, fulfill with due efficacy and impartiality the duties assigned to me by the Delegate or Acting Delegate, ensure the security and well being of the region, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my office and its powers may be forfeit by a vote of the Senate.

Offline Funkadelia

• Citizen
  • Contre nous de la tyrannie
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2012, 12:20:56 AM »
I, Funkadelia, do solemnly swear that I will hold by and not abuse the powers of my office as enumerated by the Constitution, that I will ensure the security and wellbeing of the region at all times, fulfill my obligations to the World Assembly and acknowledge the voice of the people in doing so, uphold the Constitution and laws of Taijitu, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my office and its powers may be by a vote of the Senate forfeit.
Today's date is: Today is Jocidi, 5 Cielidor AR 5 - Day 1770 of the Glorious Revolution.

Many trials make manifest
The stranger's fate, the curses' bane.
Many touchstones try the stranger
Many fall, but one remains.

Offline Wast

• Citizen
  • Will post an RP once I finish that novel
    • www.wast.biz
« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2012, 11:58:51 PM »
I, WAST, do solemnly swear that I will hold by and not abuse the powers of my office as enumerated by the Constitution, fufill the duties and responsibilities of the Delegate to secure the wellbeing of the region in the event of their absence, uphold the Constitution and laws of Taijitu, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my office and its powers may be by a vote of the Senate forfeit.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 12:04:11 AM by Wast »

Offline St Oz

• Sub-Commandante
  • Citizen-Delegate
  • www.something.com
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2012, 09:18:55 PM »
I, St Oz, do solemnly swear that I will hold by and not abuse the powers of my office enumerated by the Constitution, fulfill with due efficacy and impartiality the duties assigned to me by the Delegate or Acting Delegate, ensure the security and wellbeing of the region, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my office and its powers may be forfeit by a vote of the Senate.

Offline Delfos

• Citizen
  • Who is Aniane?
« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2012, 09:45:16 AM »
I, Delfos, do solemnly swear that I will hold by and not abuse the powers of my office as enumerated by the Constitution, that I will ensure the security and wellbeing of the region at all times, fulfill my obligations to the World Assembly and acknowledge the voice of the people in doing so, uphold the Constitution and laws of Taijitu, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my office and its powers may be by a vote of the Senate forfeit.