Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: Long live the Glorious Revolution!

Author Topic: Daedalus Will Never Set  (Read 1592 times)

Offline Myroria

• Citizen
Daedalus Will Never Set
« on: February 21, 2007, 04:42:06 AM »
Continued from "Daedalus Should Never Set". Closed RP.

Hupprecht's team had aquired or bought land from the Trabnaki, but there was still half of the planned colony uncontrolled, and the friendly Trabnaki tribes nearby had warned that the tribes in the east were angry at being conquered in Khaalias and were more vicious and likely to attack. Learning from the Native Wars in Myroria as they pushed east many years ago, Hupprecht was told to make friends with the natives and try to buy their land and to conquer them only if all other options had been used. Right now his group was in a clearing. Two of the men had shotguns, and the rest had rifles and pistols. As they set up camp for the night, a group of natives approached slowly.

"White man leave now!"

"Some welcoming wagon," said Hupprecht.

"Go NOW!"

Hupprecht unholstered his pistol and fired it in the air. The native was taken aback.

"You will leave us. This has the power of a thousand arrows."

Just then, an arrow hit one of the men in the arm. The natives revealed themselves, and all hell broke loose. Gunshots went off, and arrows flew. By the end of the battle the Trabnaki hostiles had been killed, but one of the men in the party had been killed by a Tomahawk and four were hit with arrows. The healthy men tended the wounded and stayed on guard for the rest of the night, but even guns couldn't conquer thousands...

Purple = Eluvatarans (rough borders)
Greenish yellow = Controlled lands
Yellow = Goaled lands
Teal dot = Current position
Maroon X = landing spot.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2007, 04:43:49 AM by Myrorian Theocratic Kingdom »
"I assure you -- I will be quite content to be a mere mortal again, dedicated to my own amusements."