Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: Post a large number of kitten macros and .gifs so that no space on the forum is left bare!

Author Topic: The Taijitu Map  (Read 76066 times)

Offline Tuckerani

• Tuckerani- Proud Joint minister of Tuckerani and Shaskinakara (call me ben please)
Re: The Taijitu Map
« Reply #255 on: February 22, 2007, 06:01:38 PM »
Oh wait, is it going to be on there it just hasn't been processed yet or something?
Benedict Tucker Proud Government Minister of The Liberal Republic of Tuckerani, www.nationstates.net/tuckerani and www.nationstates.net/shaskinakara
NOW A !HEROOOO MEMMMMBBEBRR!! :D AND A CITIZEN :D!!!!

Offline Dysanii

« Reply #256 on: February 22, 2007, 06:10:37 PM »
Tuckerani, here is a map of Taijitu. Ive circled areas in purple that you might want to have a look over. Of course, the amount of land allocated is dependant on the population(s) of your NS nation(s). Also, check if you're allowed two nations on the map.

Offline Tuckerani

• Tuckerani- Proud Joint minister of Tuckerani and Shaskinakara (call me ben please)
« Reply #257 on: February 22, 2007, 06:18:55 PM »
Okay cheers, when I say two nations i meant hey are allied under one name so it would be a kinda mini empire. Thanks anyway!

Ben
Benedict Tucker Proud Government Minister of The Liberal Republic of Tuckerani, www.nationstates.net/tuckerani and www.nationstates.net/shaskinakara

Offline Tuckerani

« Reply #258 on: February 22, 2007, 06:25:20 PM »
I think I'll stick with the original idea of the bottom island the top bit of land. Thanks!

ignore the top island and include the top bit of land thanks whoever read this.

Ben

Offline Tarrotown

• Cthulhu WILL help with your mortgage
« Reply #259 on: February 22, 2007, 06:32:17 PM »
Ack...my precious island!  ;D
"What do we want!"
"A better education system!"
"When do we want it?"
"A better education system!"
"Yay!"

Offline Tuckerani

« Reply #260 on: February 22, 2007, 08:17:04 PM »
Sorry lol, i meant the bottom island and the top of the land.
Is there anyway i could like invade or claim your island lol coz i really want it. You could have the top bit of land instead, lol dw i don't really mind.

Ben

Offline Ryazania

• Resident Hardass
« Reply #261 on: February 22, 2007, 08:50:26 PM »
I thought Ryzania was up for grabs?

It is. Myro just want to look like he has control.
Economic Left/Right: 9.65
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.37

Proud Constitutionalist

When the government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny.

Tyrants from Hitler to Mao to Stalin have sought to disarm their own citizens, for the simple reason that unarmed people are easier to control.

Offline St Oz

• Sub-Commandante
  • www.something.com
« Reply #262 on: February 22, 2007, 11:40:25 PM »
Whoa peoples... Tuckerani can chose whatever spot he wants that's blank. If he takes a spot that's under imperialism, that's just too bad :\. It's Tuckerani's choice if he wants that spot or not

« Reply #263 on: February 23, 2007, 12:34:24 AM »
Whoa peoples... Tuckerani can chose whatever spot he wants that's blank. If he takes a spot that's under imperialism, that's just too bad :\. It's Tuckerani's choice if he wants that spot or not

Ok, well if that's the case then I'm going to go ahead and stake my claim on my entire island chain via the events in this thread.
by the order of Anthony J. Washington, President of the Mercantilist States

Wiki|News|Department of Commerce|NationStates Page|Factbook

Offline Bustos

• Citizen
  • Spam Deity
« Reply #264 on: February 23, 2007, 01:23:25 AM »

He also happens to be using two separate NS nations as one nation...
Allied States of Bustos (WIP)

Brought to you by Bustos

Offline Zimmerwald

• Demon Barber of Taijitu
« Reply #265 on: February 23, 2007, 03:17:34 AM »
Since Oz has now posted twice, does that mean there's an update?

ProP Spokesperson

Offline St Oz

• Sub-Commandante
  • www.something.com
« Reply #266 on: February 23, 2007, 04:18:13 AM »
No... I thought the two nations were just unified states under one nation or whatever, there's no puppet wanking though as it says in my rules, just simply choose one of them...

Offline Jelsi

« Reply #267 on: February 23, 2007, 04:32:46 AM »
Any estimate of when there will be an update?

Offline Tuckerani

« Reply #268 on: February 23, 2007, 10:05:49 AM »
They are unified states if thats allowed under the name tuckerakara, if not then shakinakara will do, so I am allowed to have my original spot after all? Coz if so then that would be great, I like the two islands :D,

Thanks,

Ben

Offline St Oz

• Sub-Commandante
  • www.something.com
« Reply #269 on: February 23, 2007, 01:54:54 PM »
Haven't you all figured out I update once a week?