Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: Long live the Glorious Revolution!

Author Topic: The First Generation  (Read 3400 times)

Offline Latagon

Re: The First Generation
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2007, 10:45:16 PM »
"Hold it hold it!  I'm a doctor, get out of my way!"  Peter yelled as he ran towards the fallen co-captain.  He checks the pulse in the wrist.  Nothing.  He checks the neck.  A faint beat.  "He's alive, but barely.  I don't have time to get him to the med lab.  Someone get me my instruments.  I can only keep him alive as long as I'm here.  You!"  He points to Tyber Zann.  "Get me my instruments.  I need to get these bullets out immediately."

Offline Myroria

• Citizen
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2007, 04:41:48 PM »
"We have to get out of here and let him do his job." said Zalman. The square crosshair labeled "EPS Eri" on the windshield (the crosshair being projected onto it), was right over the correct star.

"We can adjust our course more tomorrow. You need me to get some help from the medical bay, Doctor?"
"I assure you -- I will be quite content to be a mere mortal again, dedicated to my own amusements."

Offline Rock Briken

• Arrr im a Trader!?
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2007, 07:38:53 PM »
Tyber was slightly phased by what had just happened. He quickly shakes his head and hesitates to do anything. Tyber said, "Right away!" Tyber hustles over to medbay. But before he leaves he yells to the guard who was standing there to get security up here and lockdown all levels within 7 levels.

After hastily grabbing the Doc's instruments he wrapped them up in a towel he found lying around. He ran back to ground zero. The area was now full of the Juneflower security. They were well armed for being on a vessel. He handed the wrapped instruments to the doc and stepped back.

"Have you found any individuals in the lockdown that seem suspicious or any clues as to who did this."

Offline Latagon

« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2007, 11:24:36 PM »
OOC:  Tyber is Barakin's character.  Let him RP him from now on.

IC:  "Alright.  The co-captain is stable.  I need someone to help me get him to the Med lab.  I can't save his life here, I can only stablize him for transport.  Someone rouse the medical staff, I need nurses and sterile equipment stat!"

Offline Bara

« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2007, 08:06:18 PM »
OOC: No, I'm Frelav latagon.

"I'll go get them"

Frelav ran back to the med bay, and got everybody that looked like nurses to follow him. He told them to grap the sterile epuipment and grabbed a setcher. He broke into a sprint and went back to the doc.

"Alright, lets lift the man 'eh?"
Bara, King of Spam, Slayer of Spelling, Vanquisher of Grammar.

Offline Latagon

« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2007, 01:21:10 AM »
OOC:  Oops...

IC:  The medical staff carries the co-captain to the medical bay.  Peter begins giving orders again.  "Ok, get him onto the table.  Anyone who isn't medical staff can wait outside.  I'll take it from here."  He takes out a small laser scalpel and begins to make an incision in the man's chest.  He says a quick prayer, being Luthern, and continues the operation.  The doors of the medical bay close, and everyone outside is cut off from the room.

Offline Bara

« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2007, 07:52:58 PM »
"So, what do you think's going on in there."

Frelav wasn't nosy, he was curious. A lot. When he was a kid, that almost cost him his life. He looked at the crew. Tyber Zann, some trader or something, the captain and inside there was the co-captain and the Doc, or at least he called him that. Then there was him. He had no friends besides himself.

"Hey, anybody got a beer?"
Bara, King of Spam, Slayer of Spelling, Vanquisher of Grammar.

Offline Urtara

« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2008, 07:44:58 PM »
(Can I join in?  I'm an experienced sci-fi roleplayer, for the record.)

Offline Dysanii

« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2008, 10:55:57 PM »
Is necroposting allowed here?

This thread is 8 months old, and should have been left that way. :P