Government of Taijitu > The Ecclesia

Citizenship Applications and Updates

<< < (2/30) > >>

Bon:
Nation in Taijitu: [nation]Bonroute[/nation]
Current Affiliations: [region]The South Pacific[/region], [region]Kingdom of Alexandria[/region], [region]Spiritus[/region], [region]Europeia[/region], [region]The North Pacific[/region], [region]Lazarus[/region].
Identities/Aliases: Bon is how I'm mostly known, other than that: Bonaugure, Bonnfeuer, Bonaether, Bonnreicht, Bonreas, Ogur, and now, Bonroute.

Please swear the following oath of citizenship:

I, Bon, in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.

Cormac:
Bon, your application is accepted. Welcome!

Rave Magashi:
Nation in Taijitu: Elecoplois
Current Affiliations: None (currently)
Identities/Aliases: ElectrcNINJA

I, Rave Magashi , in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.

Rooplagoon:
Nation in Taijitu: Rooplagoon
Current Affiliations: None
Identities/Aliases: Rooplagoon

the oath of citizenship:

I, Rooplagoon , in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.

Lord Lore:
Nation in Taijitu: Imperial Sobek
Current Affiliations: The North Pacific, Lazarus, The Versutian Federation, Kingdom of Alexandria, Tanabiku Galaxy, The Apartment Block, The Local Cluster
Identities/Aliases: Lord Lore, Anhur, Rapallo

I, Lord Lore, in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version