Government of Taijitu > The Ecclesia

Citizenship Applications and Updates

<< < (3/30) > >>

Cormac:
Rave and Rooplagoon, your applications are accepted with my apologies for the delay. Welcome!

Lord Lore, your application will be processed pending a standard admin security check.

Cormac:
Lore Lore, accepted. Welcome!

Davkilla101:
Nation in Taijitu: Nonadecahedron
Current Affiliations: None
Identities/Aliases: I believe the last nation I had was named Cryogenesis, and the only username I ever really use is Davkilla101.

Please swear the following oath of citizenship:

I, Davkilla101, in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.

bleddyn:
Nation in Taijitu: Suedenland
Current Affiliations: None currently.
Identities/Aliases: used to play as Panera and Allesstaat

Please swear the following oath of citizenship:

I, bleddyn, in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.

Kownow:

Nation in Taijitu: Kanowya
Current Affiliations: None
Identities/Aliases: This is my first

I, Kownow, in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.[/quote]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version