Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: Let us make the whole region resound with the song of We Are The Happiest People in NationStates.

Author Topic: Aurorean Coalition HQ  (Read 10928 times)

Offline Dysanii

Re: Aurorean Coalition HQ
« Reply #45 on: January 31, 2008, 04:44:02 PM »
In regards to post-Foothold numbers, the Aemilian Army has swelled to 230,000 personnel, including 110,000 Moacian mercenaries. However, due to basic training standards enacted by the Provisional Government only 90,000 of those 120,000 are currently active.

Also; where does the AC/DYSFOR stand concerning Acadia? Aemilius does not recognize this vile puppet state of Canada.

Offline Validus

« Reply #46 on: January 31, 2008, 04:49:09 PM »
Right now it is partially recognized by the Valideen government, however they are with the wrong side. As soon as their ships engage Valideen vessels at sea, its fair game.

~Thanato

Offline Osamafune

• Myminicity
« Reply #47 on: February 01, 2008, 02:10:23 AM »
Collosea never recognized it.

Offline Varkour

« Reply #48 on: February 02, 2008, 04:55:39 PM »
The Varkourian Government recognized Acadia. They don't anymore.

Offline Delfos

• Citizen
  • Who is Aniane?
« Reply #49 on: February 02, 2008, 09:39:00 PM »
New Delfos haven't recognized anything before the debellatio was over, still isn't...

Offline Templarios

• My Nation
« Reply #50 on: February 02, 2008, 11:57:23 PM »
Templarios reminds the world that its only recognized what God has created and placed on this planet.

OOC: What a great cop-out! Can go either way...
*Disclaimer*
In my above post, I did not intend to offend or upset anyone. If you were so, I deeply apologise.

Citzen since 08.10.07 ¦ Senator since 08.12.07 ¦ Second Speaker pro-Temp.

My Nations Stats  ¦ Standing Order - Views Only ¦ Knight's International Church Bank

Wiki Page

Offline geek girl

• yarr!!!
« Reply #51 on: February 16, 2008, 06:51:40 AM »
The Selid Republic requests to join the Aurorean Coalition and offers the 1st air mobile corps as an overseas deployable force.  This force should meet any coalition requirements being a fully rounded military unit with high mobility, long range striking power, large amounts of anti armour firepower, quick overseas mobilization coupled with a high level of readiness and training due to the regular soldiers and mid/long term conscripts that make up its numbers.  We request aid in updating our naval and air forces with the former being small and mainly confined to coastal protection and the later becoming more and more obsolete with its Viggens, Drakens, Victors, Vulcans and Atlantiques.
Welsh plan of action:
-drive those english out of britain
-then we get those b******s from powys

You've no where to hide,
No where to run,
Your village will burn like the heart of the sun
with infinite glee
its going to be me
who slaughters the world

Offline Delfos

• Citizen
  • Who is Aniane?
« Reply #52 on: February 25, 2008, 05:30:56 AM »
Your application to the Aurorean Coalition collective agreement was successfully reviewed. Under the bounding act of signing the Aurorean Coalition Treaty, the territory and armed forces in property of the Selid Republic will be bound to the Aurorean Defense Area and agreements that grants the Selid Republic a role part in the responsibility to defend Aurore.

ooc: the treaty can be found in here and in an appropriate topic in this sub-forum.

well seems the topic where we signed the treaty isn't here, but no problem, you can RP here the signing. The treaty it's in the page 1-post 1 of this topic.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2008, 05:33:20 AM by Delfos »