Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: Let us make the whole region resound with the song of We Are The Happiest People in NationStates.

Author Topic: Daily Poll: Time  (Read 1391 times)

Offline Delfos

• Citizen
  • Who is Aniane?
Re: Daily Poll: Time
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2015, 04:38:00 PM »
Right now, "politics", lots of it.

I've some projects I work on as freelance or for the community (city hall). Right now I'm working on Fruit Square branding project, it's a communication project around the Fruit Square (a open large daily farmer's market), the history, the vendors, the products, where they are planted/made/produced, etc.

Other than that, I often game with some friends, go out for drinks and snooker, fussball and other bro-like activities.

Offline Khem

• Pha bless you.
  • Citizen
  • OG-Citizen
    • Khem
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2015, 04:55:48 PM »
I've been caring for a friend post surgery and finalizing details for a transition in my life, my freetime is spent dicking around on the internet while listening to music, smoking cannabis, and drinking a few quality beers. Honestly I've had almost no freetime of late.

Peoples Confederation of Holy Isles of al'Khem
:tai: Persona :tai: Worldbuilding Guide :tai: Nation of al'Khem :tai:

Offline Dyr Nasad

• Citizen
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2015, 08:50:03 PM »
I answered with the first option, but my time is difficult to categorize. My work and "doing random junk" tend to bleed together. You all understand college. People are always around, and the lines between protective and wasteful investments of time are not clear.

Offline bigbaldben

• The Republic of Megatridimensional Order
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2015, 11:06:45 PM »
I answered with the first option, but my time is difficult to categorize. My work and "doing random junk" tend to bleed together. You all understand college. People are always around, and the lines between protective and wasteful investments of time are not clear.

Before my current career, I spent quite some time in higher education administration.  There is no possible way I could agree with you more!  Too true.