Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: Post a large number of kitten macros and .gifs so that no space on the forum is left bare!

Author Topic: Daily Poll: Superpower Week: Weapons  (Read 498 times)

Offline bigbaldben

• The Republic of Megatridimensional Order
Daily Poll: Superpower Week: Weapons
« on: July 29, 2015, 06:26:07 PM »
Vote dammit.

Offline Red Mones

• Citizen-Initiator
  • Minister of Corruption
Re: Daily Poll: Superpower Week: Weapons
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2015, 09:19:42 PM »
Delfos you'd better vote Guillotine!

Offline Delfos

• Citizen
  • Who is Aniane?
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2015, 09:47:37 PM »
Delfos you'd better vote Guillotine!

you know me

Offline The Empire

• Glory to the dark gods!
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2015, 11:16:36 AM »
An oversized but still one-handed mace (requiering powered exoskeleton/armour to wield) incorporating an incense burner and capacitors for providing the target with a 20'000V 40A electric shock with a fragrance of roses XD

Join the Word Bearer legion and brin glory to the dark gods! Taijitu stalker extraordinaire - no Taijituan presses a key without my knowledge, Resident Cannibal - I prefer females, Resident ginormous dragon - It is not a good idea to mess with a dragon who is packing heavy firepower

Offline bigbaldben

• The Republic of Megatridimensional Order
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2015, 05:47:49 PM »
An oversized but still one-handed mace (requiering powered exoskeleton/armour to wield) incorporating an incense burner and capacitors for providing the target with a 20'000V 40A electric shock with a fragrance of roses XD

That's...awfully specific!  Love it.   :clap:

Offline The Empire

• Glory to the dark gods!
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2015, 07:50:30 PM »

That's...awfully specific!  Love it.   :clap:

Why thank you :D

Oh, and of course there would be the concussive damage of a 5lb spiked metal ball the size of the average pineapple...

Join the Word Bearer legion and brin glory to the dark gods! Taijitu stalker extraordinaire - no Taijituan presses a key without my knowledge, Resident Cannibal - I prefer females, Resident ginormous dragon - It is not a good idea to mess with a dragon who is packing heavy firepower