Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: Let us develop the University into a world-class school, and the centerpiece of Taijituan culture!

Author Topic: Plane Designs and Plane Requested  (Read 1000 times)

Offline Kozai

Plane Designs and Plane Requested
« on: July 24, 2007, 03:24:08 AM »
We, the people of Kozai, who have just recently established the Armed Republic of Kozai, assume that soon after we joined Taijitu, our somewhat lack of more modern planes for international travel aer somewhat lacking. ARoK had always been an isolationist nation before I rose to power so we had not focused on planes as we had already made our national flight planes quite capable. We ask that:

We buy 3 top model planes, ready for the Royal Family, officials, generals, etc. to travel in with modernized equipment such as more advanced computers and equipment on the planes for obvious purposes. (Like Air Force One or something)

Then, we request 4 different models of passenger planes. One model distant international travel and also for the most wealthy people. It should have smaller rooms on the plane for people to walk, sleep, watch television, or the like. It needn't be that big.

The second model is like the average plane but built for long distance traveling and presumably is quite large.

The next is a variation of the first model, but only change the distance it should travel.

The last is the same as the second model save for it being built for long distant international travel. It will be made for shorter trips.

All these planes will be international. We will negotiate on the price, however, please remember that we are a growing nation and we are still quite young.

Siath Kozai
Head of the Royal Family
Armed Republic of Kozai
« Last Edit: July 24, 2007, 04:39:21 AM by Kozai »

Offline Aquatoria

• For King and Country
Re: Plane Designs and Plane Requested
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2007, 03:27:09 AM »
I am decommissioning my CF-18 Hornet planes so they can be replaced by better planes. I can sell you my whole air fleet of Hornets.
Article II: The Legislative

4. The Senate shall have the power to remove the Delegate or Vice Delegate from office if they in their opinion have violated the Constitution and laws of Taijitu, broken their oath or failed to fulfill their duties, by a two-thirds majority vote.

"YES WE CAN!" Barack Obama 2007

Offline Union

• Loyalty to Self, Liberty to All
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2007, 03:50:52 AM »
It appears you are looking for transport aircraft. May I suggest looking around in the Takasian Catalog, they have a wide selection of aircraft you might like.
"Deception, Intelligence, Method, Execution, and Exploitation."

Offline Kozai

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2007, 04:31:39 AM »
Thank you, we need to transport people... and sometimes items and people under the radar.

These are passenger planes. Not cargo planes and whatnot.

(OOC: The Presidental Planes are kinda like air force 1 and stuff like that.)

Hornet planes? Are they for commercial purposes?
« Last Edit: July 24, 2007, 04:40:21 AM by Kozai »

Offline tak

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2007, 02:40:40 PM »
The Aerobuzz Industrie of Takasia would like to introduce our flagship A380 to your nation. They are highly fuel-efficient with luxurious spaces available covering all your needs.

Please visit us at our showroom. (OOC: There is no specific catalogue for civilian planes, but we offer everything produced by Airbus in RL.)

We are looking forward to serving you soon.