Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: Let us make the whole region resound with the song of We Are The Happiest People in NationStates.

Author Topic: Khem for Citizen-Liaison  (Read 1574 times)

Offline Khem

• Pha bless you.
  • Citizen
  • OG-Citizen
    • Khem
Khem for Citizen-Liaison
« on: April 18, 2015, 04:36:13 PM »
Hey y'all you know me as your current (and so far only) Citizen-Liaison, why not keep it that way ;) I am here with this thread not so much to campaign to retain this position but more as an opportunity for you to tell me what you would like to see more of from this office. I encourage everyone to comment on the Liaison as it has existed and how you would like to see it evolve. I would like questions from you the Citizens about our upcoming programs. So please ask and state :tai:

Peoples Confederation of Holy Isles of al'Khem
:tai: Persona :tai: Worldbuilding Guide :tai: Nation of al'Khem :tai:

Offline bigbaldben

• Voice of the People Editor
  • The Republic of Megatridimensional Order
Re: Khem for Citizen-Liaison
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2015, 12:53:16 PM »
Al' Khem, as Citizen-Liaison, what would you do to encourage more RP events within Taijitu?  And best of luck in your campaign!

Offline Khem

• Pha bless you.
  • Citizen
  • OG-Citizen
    • Khem
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2015, 03:25:55 PM »
Al' Khem, as Citizen-Liaison, what would you do to encourage more RP events within Taijitu?  And best of luck in your campaign!
My plan for producing more events and collaboration deal largely with increasing the number of people involved with our Worldbuilding community, promoting existing events via guides, establishing a common timeline of events so we can see where the gaps are and encouraging the RP-Guide to participate in initial events. I want to open up avenues for them to exist without generating events myself.

Peoples Confederation of Holy Isles of al'Khem
:tai: Persona :tai: Worldbuilding Guide :tai: Nation of al'Khem :tai:

Offline Delfos

• Citizen
  • Who is Aniane?
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2015, 04:13:09 PM »
and get Delfos to do something

Offline bigbaldben

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2015, 04:34:02 PM »
My plan for producing more events and collaboration deal largely with increasing the number of people involved with our Worldbuilding community, promoting existing events via guides, establishing a common timeline of events so we can see where the gaps are and encouraging the RP-Guide to participate in initial events. I want to open up avenues for them to exist without generating events myself.

Makes sense.  A larger community = less dependency on individual people.  Thanks for the answer!

Offline bigbaldben

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2015, 04:34:33 PM »
and get Delfos to do something

Also, this.  ;D