Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: Let us make the whole region resound with the song of We Are The Happiest People in NationStates.

Author Topic: December 2015 (Gaïôse AR2) Citizen-Initiator Election: VOTE  (Read 1685 times)

Offline Eluvatar

• Tech Monkey
  • Citizen
  • O_O
    • Taijitu.org
December 2015 (Gaïôse AR2) Citizen-Initiator Election: VOTE
« on: January 01, 2016, 06:29:33 PM »
We will now vote on who should be our next Citizen-Initiator. This election will run seven (7) days. The candidates are The Church of Satan and Prydania.

Vote or die!
« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 07:18:18 PM by Eluvatar »

(click to show/hide)

Offline Prydania

• The King of Sting
  • Ezekiel 25:17
    • Basically a Sports Show
Re: December 2015 (Gaïôse AR2) Citizen-Initiator Election: VOTE
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2016, 07:10:51 PM »

Citizens of Taijitu...

Our region has been marked by strife and division in recent months. This became apparent when I was returned and saw people already at each others throats.
I have, I am sad to say, contributed to that. I have offered my apologies for that, and I will take this opportunity to do so again. To Funk, Myro, Gulliver, Elu, Dyr, Guy, McM and anyone else I have offended by my actions. I am sorry.

Thankfully we have begun to move forward. Not by the hand of any one person. We, as a community, have shown a mutual willingness on all sides of whatever divisions exist to move forward. A Founders' Conference. Mutually respectful and productive debate regarding the role of TaiMil and our foreign policy.
I bring this up because the nature of this position reflects the manner in which our continued reconciliation moves forward. The Ecclesia is where the Constitutional Convention is discussed. It is where we, as a community, propose reform. This region will heal, and the Ecclesia will be where the healing is done.

Myro. Gulliver. Elu. Dyr. I've reached out to you all because I wanted to see that healing take place. And that's what I would focus my attention on should I be elected to the position of Citizen-Initiator. I would ensure that the Ecclesia remains an open, serious forum for the discussions that need to be held. Obviously insulting language will not be tolerated.
Here's what else I can promise. Posts meant to troll will not be tolerated. Posts that consist of nothing but .gifs or memes will not be tolerated. There will be civility in the public square, so to say. This community means so much so many people. The community is in a state of rebuilding. And I want to ensure that the construction zone remains incident free, so to say.

Taijitu is my NS home. Nearly a decade in. It would be my honour if I were entrusted to oversee the process of rebuilding and reconciliation. To ensure that Taijitu remains the place I remember. The place that keeps pulling me back.

Offline Funkadelia

• Citizen
  • Contre nous de la tyrannie
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2016, 04:36:30 AM »
I appreciate the apology.
Today's date is: Today is Jocidi, 5 Cielidor AR 5 - Day 1770 of the Glorious Revolution.

Many trials make manifest
The stranger's fate, the curses' bane.
Many touchstones try the stranger
Many fall, but one remains.

Offline Wast

• Citizen
  • Will post an RP once I finish that novel
    • www.wast.biz
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2016, 02:51:48 AM »
Voting has closed, and Prydania is now Citizen-Initiator. Congratulations!

Offline Prydania

• The King of Sting
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2016, 03:05:45 AM »

I would just like to say thank you to The Church of Satan, and thank you to the region as a whole. For your trust, and your confidence.

:tai:

Offline Red Mones

• Citizen-Initiator
  • Minister of Corruption
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2016, 04:18:15 AM »
Congratulations Prydania!

Offline Prydania

• The King of Sting
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2016, 04:31:03 AM »
Thank you kindly :)

Offline Sovereign Dixie

• I regret nothing!
  • Fuck the revolution.
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2016, 10:35:42 PM »
A sincere congrats to my brother from another mother.

Now. Don't fuck it up. :P