Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: More stylish University uniforms and supplies for our dear students!

Author Topic: Ask the Delegate  (Read 18261 times)

Offline Khem

• Pha bless you.
  • Citizen
  • OG-Citizen
    • Khem
Re: Ask the Delegate
« Reply #90 on: November 10, 2007, 08:03:04 AM »
F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?                                   F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?    F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?                          F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?
F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?                      F?F?F?F?F?                           F?F?F?F?F?
F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?                    F?F?F?F?F?                                 F?F?F?F?
F?F?F?F?                                                                    F?F?F?F?                                    F?F?F?F?
F?F?F?F?                                                                    F?F?F?F?                                    F?F?F?F?
F?F?F?F?                                                                     F?F?F?F?                                   F?F?F?F?
F?F?F?F?                                                                        F?F?F?F?                              F?F?F?F?
F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?                           F?F?F?F?                         F?F?F?F?
F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?                                                                F?F?F?F?
F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?F?                                                              F?F?F?F?
F?F?F?F?                                                                                                            F?F?F?F?
F?F?F?F?                                                                                                         F?F?F?F?
F?F?F?F?                                                                                                       F?F?F?F?
F?F?F?F?                                                                                                      F?F?F?F?
F?F?F?F?                                                                                                     F?F?F?F?
F?F?F?F?                                                                                                    F?F?F?F?
F?F?F?F?                                                                                                   F?F?F?F?F?
F?F?F?F?                                                                                                   F?F?F?F?F?
F?F?F?F?
F?F?F?F?
F?F?F?F?                                                                                                    F?F?F?F?
« Last Edit: November 10, 2007, 08:14:13 AM by Death... »

Peoples Confederation of Holy Isles of al'Khem
:tai: Persona :tai: Worldbuilding Guide :tai: Nation of al'Khem :tai:

Offline Bara

« Reply #91 on: November 10, 2007, 10:01:11 PM »
F?
Bara, King of Spam, Slayer of Spelling, Vanquisher of Grammar.

Offline Khablan

« Reply #92 on: November 11, 2007, 04:48:51 AM »
F.
For all the news, check out our Community Office!

Got questions?  We got answers!  Come see our Information Section!

Official welcome wagon of Taijitu, Co-Minister of Community and Recruitment. Taijitu's ambassador to TWP, Madre Califidrix of the Order of Gryphons. 

Also unofficial forum mom - provider of various sources of solace for the soul, including but not limited to cookies, hugs, and hot cocoa.

Offline Tacolicious

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Tacoman
« Reply #93 on: November 11, 2007, 07:25:11 AM »
Prag is probably thinking "F off" right about now.
http://www.nationstates.net/wheresoever

"Reality is an illusion albeit a persistant one"
"Wisest is he who knows he is not wise"
"Nothing is fun when you have to do it, that's why you don't see a lot of old whores giggling over sex"

Delicious Comrade of the most Awesome Party

Offline Templarios

• My Nation
« Reply #94 on: November 11, 2007, 08:31:31 AM »
Notice he has been very quiet recently
*Disclaimer*
In my above post, I did not intend to offend or upset anyone. If you were so, I deeply apologise.

Citzen since 08.10.07 ¦ Senator since 08.12.07 ¦ Second Speaker pro-Temp.

My Nations Stats  ¦ Standing Order - Views Only ¦ Knight's International Church Bank

Wiki Page

Offline Durnia

• Full of Imperial Mattyness
« Reply #95 on: November 11, 2007, 11:15:33 AM »
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF?
Nobody of importance.

Offline Gulliver

• Data Dog
  • Citizen
  • Forsooth, do you grok my jive, me hearties?
« Reply #96 on: November 11, 2007, 03:40:05 PM »
No need to talk. You lot are doing a great job of entertaining me without being told to do so.

Offline Tacolicious

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Tacoman
« Reply #97 on: November 11, 2007, 04:09:33 PM »
F?
http://www.nationstates.net/wheresoever

"Reality is an illusion albeit a persistant one"
"Wisest is he who knows he is not wise"
"Nothing is fun when you have to do it, that's why you don't see a lot of old whores giggling over sex"

Delicious Comrade of the most Awesome Party

Offline Durnia

• Full of Imperial Mattyness
« Reply #98 on: November 11, 2007, 04:26:16 PM »
M??
Nobody of importance.

Offline Flemingovia

• Official Taijitu Minister of Apathy
« Reply #99 on: November 11, 2007, 05:41:49 PM »
The Apathy Party of Tiajitu notes with concern the sudden rush of "F" posts in this thread. This is not nearly apathetic enough. For shame.

Offline Akka-Wakka

• Huzzah x Pink Waffle = Snowman of Doom
  • Huzzah!
« Reply #100 on: November 12, 2007, 01:09:53 PM »
Mr. Delegate Sir.

When you be able to tell me Sir please when you are going to execute executive order "Delta Hash Pink-o Waffle-o," Sir?

Offline Allama

• LibraryThing
« Reply #101 on: November 12, 2007, 08:05:13 PM »
Dear Pragmia,

Loopy doopy loo?

Fond Regards,
Alana

Offline kor

• Fluffy, Pink Boytoy
  • O HAI THAR!
« Reply #102 on: November 12, 2007, 09:53:38 PM »
Dear Pragmia,

Loopy doopy loo?

Fond Regards,
Alana

As Vice Delegate I think I can speak for Prag on this one and say Indeed.

Offline Templarios

• My Nation
« Reply #103 on: November 12, 2007, 10:33:59 PM »
Very interesting question that! Thought provoking...
*Disclaimer*
In my above post, I did not intend to offend or upset anyone. If you were so, I deeply apologise.

Citzen since 08.10.07 ¦ Senator since 08.12.07 ¦ Second Speaker pro-Temp.

My Nations Stats  ¦ Standing Order - Views Only ¦ Knight's International Church Bank

Wiki Page

Offline Algerianbania

• Resident Panda
  • Enemies: Fish, Tacos, and Soly
« Reply #104 on: November 13, 2007, 03:23:39 AM »
Dear Pragmia,

Loopy doopy loo?

Fond Regards,
Alana

As Vice Delegate I think I can speak for Prag on this one and say Indeed.

Lip slip slop widdy dop. Hoketey pokety jokety?
Member of the Order of the Gryphons, Senator of Taijitu, Ambassador to The North Pacific, Deputy MoEA of The North Pacific, Member of the Regional Assembly of The North Pacific
--------------------------------
It's the chaos fetish theory.  As soon as you think of it, it automatically exists.
--------------------------------
If you have a proplem, blame Soly.