Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: Be vigilant: Anticitoyens could be behind any corner.

Author Topic: Shadrach Times  (Read 824 times)

Offline Abed-Nego

Shadrach Times
« on: July 16, 2007, 03:02:17 AM »
Abed-Nego Finds First International Ally

After meeting with several forgien diplomats, His Holy Majesty Shadrach Knight met what promises to be "Our greatest ally in these troubled times". Paul Artorion, Kaiser of Canada, promised great reform to the Abed-Nego Navy, as well as our armed forces. He has also stated that "As people, we need to stick together. The world is in shambles, and it is up to us to repair as needed." His Holy Majesty Shadrach knight has stated that "This man came to me with the simple wish to become allies. No secret agendas to drain our economy and our natural resources. He is a man that I have the highest respect for....despite his lack of colour!"

Offline Abed-Nego

Re: Shadrach Times
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2007, 04:44:26 AM »
Shadrach in a Furnace

At 11:25 last night, Abed-Nego soilders proceeded in storming the Holy Palace of the Royal Family. This sudden wave of renagade troups calling themselves "The Anasazi" were led by none other than Chancellor Meshach Ramadon. Chancellor has issued the royal family be put under house arrest. He has stated no harm will befall the Emperor or his family, unless he fails to sign over complete control of the Holy Empire of Abed-Nego to Chancellor Meshach Ramadon with the next 48 hours. Emperor Shadrach has stated that "I will do what is right...not only for my people....but for the benefit of Abed-Nego. I will wait for my son to return....When my son returns, I will make my decission." Chancellor has decided to extend the time limit to 96 hours. Four days to decide the fate of an Empire. Will Shadrach stand strong in the face of a fiery force, or will he melt in the inferno of Chancellor Meshach? Four days will decide the fate of it all:The future of the royal family, The future of the Chancellor, and the future of Abed-Nego itself. All this hangs in the balance of an Emperor, a document, and the right kind of leverage.