Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: Let us make the whole region resound with the song of We Are The Happiest People in NationStates.

Author Topic: Joining the Army  (Read 2147 times)

Offline Funkadelia

• Citizen
  • Contre nous de la tyrannie
Joining the Army
« on: December 07, 2013, 06:32:07 PM »
To join, please fill out the following application.

This army is exclusively a defender army. Raiders need not apply.

Code: [Select]
[u]Application for Membership in the Taijitu Army[/u]

[b]1. List your nation within Taijitu, your "main" nation, and any other aliases you may go by [/b]

[b]3. What other regions and or organizations are you involved in or have been involved in? If any, what positions did you hold?[/b]

[b]5. Do you have any previous invader or defender experience? If so, please elaborate.[/b]

[b]6. When and what days of the week can you be available for the army? (Keep in mind that the updates are at 12 PM EST and 12 AM EST)[/b]

[b]7. What nation should we contact via telegram if we want your help with a mission?[/b]

[b]8. What time zone do you live in?:[/b]

[b](Optional) 9. Do you have any special skills we should be aware of? (i.e. scripting, triggering, etc.) -- [/b]

By joining the Taijitu Army, I, [name], reaffirm my agreement to respect the region and all of its laws. I agree to accept the procedures and orders given by my officers, the Minister of Defense, the Delegate, and the law.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2013, 06:34:26 PM by Funkadelia »
Today's date is: Today is Jocidi, 5 Cielidor AR 5 - Day 1770 of the Glorious Revolution.

Many trials make manifest
The stranger's fate, the curses' bane.
Many touchstones try the stranger
Many fall, but one remains.

Offline Lapeirousia

• Foreign Dignitary
    • me=ISFP
Re: Joining the Army
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2013, 11:38:28 PM »
I am probably breaking TEP law by posting this.

Application for Membership in the Taijitu Army

1. List your nation within Taijitu(Lapeirousia), your "main" nation(Tabaqui), and any other aliases you may go by (Babiana, Chasmanthe, Niadh)

3. What other regions and or organizations are you involved in or have been involved in? If any, what positions did you hold? TWP: Ex-citizen.  TSP: Expat citizen.  Ainur: Expat citizen.  TEP: Citizen, Magister, General, High Commissioner to Lazarus+TRR+TWP, former Police Commissioner.  TNP: RA Member, Ambassador to the Pacific+the LKE+Normandy, Assistant Prosecutor.  Osiris: Ex-citizen.  LWU: Raider Wolf.  Equilism: Resident.  Democratium: Former foreign envoy and former election commissioner.  Equinox: Former foreign envoy.  Canada: Former foreign envoy.  The UDL: Former herald.  Asgardia: Former foreign envoy.  KBI: MP.  TNI+Kantrias+Europeia+Balder: Visitor.

5. Do you have any previous invader or defender experience? If so, please elaborate.  I did 12 missions with the NPA up to November 2012.  I supported an adhoc defense of Texas, wherein I asked to be uncredited.  I attempted a single-handed overthrow of Democratium in December 2012, which I aborted.  Between December 2012 and April 2013 I gathered endorsements in Anarchy, which was aborted because I needed 5 raiders in support and had actually zero.  Then I rejoined EPSA, and with Heronlord I organized a raid of 5 small regions in a single update, which was executed with the help of By Night, DYP, Isidor and PrussianEmpire, their embassies with GGR were closed, although our work was soon undone by SDF.  I organized a raid of fishmongolia and fishery, closing their embassies with TEP as they had 'taken over' our Regional Headquarters, this was a particular triumph as it involved guessing the password and sneaking puppets into the target at lunchtime and launching a dawn raid just before our delegacy transition completed.  I organized a liberation attempt of New Zealand, which failed due to lack of allies and we weren't sure what estimation to use, were late by 30 seconds.  That's pretty much all I've done that's worth mentioning.

6. When and what days of the week can you be available for the army? (Keep in mind that the updates are at 12 PM EST and 12 AM EST) I am awaiting endorsement from AMOM before I can be involved in Taijitu's military, then I will make myself available.

7. What nation should we contact via telegram if we want your help with a mission? Babiana

8. What time zone do you live in?: Western European Time (and later: Western European Summer Time)

(Optional) 9. Do you have any special skills we should be aware of? (i.e. scripting, triggering, etc.) -- I'm not particularly aware of my skills.

I defer the oath until I get my note from AMOM, and I would like to see my treason trial completed before taking another oath here :D

I've had a think about it and I don't think I can commit to serving in Tai armed forces at present but will submit this anyway because I want to see if I'd be rejected or accepted :D
Niadh Tabaqui Dion Diablessa

Offline Funkadelia

• Citizen
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2013, 11:58:44 PM »
I am not going to accept this mainly because you're already a General in TEP.
Today's date is: Today is Jocidi, 5 Cielidor AR 5 - Day 1770 of the Glorious Revolution.

Offline Eluvatar

• Tech Monkey
  • Citizen
  • O_O
    • Taijitu.org
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2013, 01:24:18 AM »
Should our own military adopt some kind of restricted policy on cross-military membership?

(click to show/hide)

Offline Funkadelia

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2013, 01:44:26 AM »
Yes. A strict one. I'd like for one to be a member of the Taijitu military and only the Taijitu military.

Offline St Oz

• Sub-Commandante
  • Citizen-Delegate
  • www.something.com
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2013, 09:31:12 PM »
I'll only join the military if you promote me to Sub-commandante and give me a fun bicorne with a giant feather on it.

Offline Delfos

• Citizen
  • Who is Aniane?
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2013, 05:21:49 PM »
Oz, promoting neutrality when necessary!