Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: Let's promote the adoption of the Revolutionary Calendar to advance the scientific timekeeping of the region!

Author Topic: Requests 9/13/07 to 2/08/08  (Read 8286 times)

Requests 9/13/07 to 2/08/08
« Reply #60 on: November 11, 2007, 11:12:26 PM »
I, Undisputable Reich, do solemnly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

My Nationstates Link: www.nationstates.net/undisputablereich

UN Link: Same as above

Offline Kipling

« Reply #61 on: November 17, 2007, 09:27:10 AM »
I, Kipling, do solmenly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

My Nation is the Republic of The Order Makers and it is NOT a UN member

i don't quite understand what you mean by having a link on the nationstates page
Mius - Consul Of The Republic Of The Order Makers

Offline Gulliver

• Data Dog
  • Citizen
  • Forsooth, do you grok my jive, me hearties?
« Reply #62 on: November 19, 2007, 11:25:31 PM »
All in order.

Offline Tiffani

« Reply #63 on: November 20, 2007, 03:40:39 AM »
I, Tiffani, do solemnly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

Nationstates + UN Nation link: http://www.nationstates.net/begoniana

Offline Dalimbar

« Reply #64 on: November 20, 2007, 07:40:57 AM »
I, Dalimbar, do solemnly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

Taijituan Nation: The Free State of Hazaran - http://www.nationstates.net/hazaran
UN Nation (not in region): The Feederite of Chodean Kal - http://www.nationstates.net/chodean_kal
Dalimbar
Resident of Taijitu
Officer of Media and Information of The Rejected Realms
Delegate (Ret.) of The North Pacific

Offline Qooi

« Reply #65 on: November 21, 2007, 12:40:25 AM »
I, Qooi, the official representative of First Chairman Roi-Asuka, and in-turn the Incorporated States of Qooi, do solemnly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

Signed by hand, at this day and place, and affixed with the Grand Seal of the Great Cult, and The Grand Seal of the First Chairman.

NS Page.

No UN affiliation exists.

Offline B9 perspective

• Reincarnate Russian Potato Farmer Extraordinaire
  • Easy, Baby..........
« Reply #66 on: December 02, 2007, 08:03:01 AM »
Hello, my nation, The Community of B9 perspective humbly requests citizenship in the region of Taijitu by formally taking the following oath;

I, B9 perspective, do solemnly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

My Taijitu Nation is B9 perspective.
I am private messaging the identity of my UN region to the Minister of Internal Affairs.

Please let me know if any further information is required, Thank you!- B9

Tolerance, generosity, patience, openmindedness, and anything having to do with chord progressions....

Offline Gulliver

• Data Dog
  • Citizen
  • Forsooth, do you grok my jive, me hearties?
« Reply #67 on: December 03, 2007, 02:02:41 PM »
Please refrain from spamming with unnecessary posts.

Offline zetty

« Reply #68 on: December 22, 2007, 10:04:03 AM »
I, zetty,do solemnly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit

Offline zetty

« Reply #69 on: December 22, 2007, 10:54:48 AM »
I Zetty,do solemnly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

My nation's url is: http://www.nationstates.net/escapade_kidz

i am not a member of the UN

Offline Gibiesk

« Reply #70 on: December 27, 2007, 06:01:07 PM »
I, Gibiesk, do solemnly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

My nation: http://www.nationstates.net/gibiesk

I do not have any nation that is member of the United Nations.

Offline geek girl

• yarr!!!
« Reply #71 on: January 02, 2008, 04:48:05 AM »
I, Geek Girl, do solemnly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.
2.  http://www.nationstates.net/selid
3. not in the un
Welsh plan of action:
-drive those english out of britain
-then we get those b******s from powys

You've no where to hide,
No where to run,
Your village will burn like the heart of the sun
with infinite glee
its going to be me
who slaughters the world

Offline Peter Darkness

• I suggest you surrender all of your gold now.
    • A Place on the Web
« Reply #72 on: January 06, 2008, 02:22:02 AM »
I, Peter Darkness, do solemnly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

Goranit

Screw the U.N   ;)
# Windows Error #09: Mouse not found. Press mouse button to continue.

[My DeviantArt]

Offline Meridianland

• Goddess of the hunt
« Reply #73 on: January 06, 2008, 03:04:45 AM »
Welcome, Gibiesk, zetty, Peter Darkness, and geek girl.

Taijitu's Lord High Priestess and Protector of the Region

Offline Dysanii

« Reply #74 on: January 24, 2008, 06:47:50 PM »
Hey, just here to renew my citizenship. I'm already on the Citizen list;

38 Dysanii dysanii [NS] taijitu  February 11, 2007

Thanks!