Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: The counter-revolution will soon be as dead as the Q Society!

Author Topic: Requests 5/29/07 to 9/13/07  (Read 13405 times)

Offline Salty

• Matt
Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #90 on: July 25, 2007, 12:12:33 PM »
All in order Norgaly, approved. Welcome!

Offline Isimud

Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #91 on: August 01, 2007, 06:51:17 PM »
I, Isimud, do solemnly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

Taijituan nation: An Isimudian Colony

UN nation: Isimud
  Master-Knight of the Order of Gryphons; KOGC

Citizen of the East Pacific
Citizen of the North Pacific

Offline Salty

• Matt
Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #92 on: August 01, 2007, 10:35:48 PM »
All in order Isimud, approved. Welcome!

Offline Rock Briken

• Arrr im a Trader!?
Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #93 on: August 03, 2007, 04:11:25 AM »
I, Rock Briken, do solmenly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

Nation:

http://www.nationstates.net/brikenn_traders

UN Nation: Same as ^^^
« Last Edit: August 07, 2007, 02:43:31 AM by Rock Briken »

Offline Salty

• Matt
Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #94 on: August 03, 2007, 06:38:22 AM »
Rock Briken, before you are approved, you must provide links to your resident nation and your UN nation if you have one. Thanks!

Offline John6747

Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #95 on: August 04, 2007, 05:24:12 AM »
[
To request citizenship within Taijitu, please take the following oath:

I,The John6747, do solemnly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

Taijitu Nation: The Gwnyedd Highlands
http://www.nationstates.net/the_gwnyedd_highlands
« Last Edit: August 04, 2007, 06:18:22 AM by John6747 »
John6747, The Gwynedd Highlands

Offline Uramo

Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #96 on: August 04, 2007, 07:56:23 AM »
I, Uramo, do solemnly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

My nation is called Uramo.
http://www.nationstates.net/uramo

I do not have a UN nation.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2007, 06:24:54 PM by Uramo »

Offline Salty

• Matt
Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #97 on: August 04, 2007, 07:06:29 PM »
All in order Rock Briken, approved. Welcome!
All in order John6747, approved. Welcome!
All in order Uramo, approved. Welcome!

Offline John6747

Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #98 on: August 04, 2007, 07:44:18 PM »
John6747, The Gwynedd Highlands

Offline Lexar

Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #99 on: August 05, 2007, 03:05:17 AM »
I, Lexar, do solmenly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

http://www.nationstates.net/shadow_diamond_dragons

I would like to apply for Citizenship plz                                           Sincerly Lexar To: His Majesty

Shis Place RULES

Offline Salty

• Matt
Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #100 on: August 05, 2007, 04:17:01 AM »
I assume Lexar that you do not possess a Nation that is a member of the UN. However until you post here telling me my assumption is correct, I cannot approve your request to become a citizen.

Offline RPH

Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #101 on: August 05, 2007, 11:47:15 PM »
I, RPH, do solmenly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

The Rich Pots Heads Nation

Offline Salty

• Matt
Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #102 on: August 06, 2007, 01:16:50 AM »
RPH, I cannot find your nation on NS based on any information you have provided me. Please post a direct link to your resident nation, and your UN nation (if you possess one) so that I can oblige your request.

Offline Govindia

• Banned
    • My Primary LJ
Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #103 on: August 06, 2007, 09:50:44 PM »
I, Govindia, do solemnly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

My UN Nation is [classified], IM me for more info.

My resident nation is Arvengovi.

Also, is citizenship permanent, if people abide by the laws and stuff?  I see things about renewals... :shrug:?
United States of Arvengovi - Citizenship obtained 8 Aug. 2007!
-------------------------------------------------------------
Ambassador to The Exodus (14 Aug. 2007 - 14 Oct. 2007)

Offline Pervymonk

Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #104 on: August 07, 2007, 10:32:37 PM »
I, Pervymonk, do solmenly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

I also do not have a UN Nation. ^_^

http://www.nationstates.net/end_of_everything

:taijitu:
In the Beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.
Douglas Adams