Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: Citoyen reminder: Failure to participate in Daily Poll may result in being found guilty of enjoyment malcompliance.

Author Topic: Requests 5/29/07 to 9/13/07  (Read 13404 times)

Offline Meridianland

• Goddess of the hunt
Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #75 on: July 18, 2007, 06:40:45 PM »
I, Meridianland, do solemnly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

UN Nation: Satik (but varies regularly)
Resident Nation: Les Lynch the Landlord

Taijitu's Lord High Priestess and Protector of the Region

Offline Gulliver

• Data Dog
  • Citizen
  • Forsooth, do you grok my jive, me hearties?
Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #76 on: July 18, 2007, 08:42:14 PM »
Heggies, Hegginator does not appear to be in Taijitu.

Meri, all in order and approved.

Offline Dimlaj

Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #77 on: July 19, 2007, 04:08:45 PM »
I, Dimlaj, do solemnly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

Resident & UN Nation: Dimlaj

Offline Salty

• Matt
Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #78 on: July 20, 2007, 12:08:53 AM »
All in order Dimlaj, approved. Welcome!

Offline El Presidente

Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #79 on: July 20, 2007, 02:44:56 PM »
I, El Presidente, do solmenly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

http://www.nationstates.net/Panewnik

Not a member of the United Nations.

Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #80 on: July 21, 2007, 09:09:02 AM »
I, Of Justice and Freedom, do solemnly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

Resident & UN Nation: http://www.nationstates.net/of_justice_and_freedom
« Last Edit: July 21, 2007, 01:03:55 PM by OF JUSTICE AND FREEDOM »

Offline Heavylancer

Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #81 on: July 21, 2007, 01:20:20 PM »
I, HeavyLancer, do solemnly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

I am a resident of Taijitu and a UN member, and my nation is www.nationstates.net/xaranistan
Xaranistan
Ex scientia victoria

You're only a war criminal if your side loses. So make sure it doesn't!

Offline Salty

• Matt
Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #82 on: July 21, 2007, 08:59:19 PM »
All in order El Presidente, approved. Welcome!

All in order OF JUSTICE AND FREEDOM, approved. Welcome!

All in order Heavylancer, approved. Welcome!

Offline Thargoid

• Dreams are made of this.
Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #83 on: July 22, 2007, 06:57:06 PM »
I, Thargoid, do solemnly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

No UN Nations.
2 nations resident:
http://nationstates.net/back_again
http://nationstates.net/Elite Thargoids

Offline Omnipius

• Avernikas
Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #84 on: July 22, 2007, 10:33:50 PM »
I, Omnipius, do solemnly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

UN Nation- Avernikas
http://www.nationstates.net/avernikas
"Calium videre eessit, et eraos ad sidera tollere vultus"

Offline Salty

• Matt
Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #85 on: July 22, 2007, 11:22:41 PM »
All in order Thargoid, approved. Welcome!

All in order Omnipius, approved. Welcome!

Offline Cyadkuso

• survivor of the great trout smacking's
Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #86 on: July 23, 2007, 02:07:23 AM »
I, Cyadkuso, do solemnly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

Resident & soon-to-be UN Nation : http://www.nationstates.net/cyadkuso
“People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent.” ~Bob Dylan

"Had I not seen the Sun, I could have borne the shade" ~Emily Dickinson

“The books that the world calls immoral are books that show the world its own shame.” ~Oscar Wilde

“Eskimo: "If I did not know about God and sin, would I go to hell?" Priest: "No, not if you did not know." Eskimo: "Then why did you tell me?"”  ~Annie Dillard

Offline Salty

• Matt
Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #87 on: July 23, 2007, 02:30:52 AM »

All in order Cyadkuso, approved. Welcome!

Offline Norgaly

Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #88 on: July 23, 2007, 05:03:52 PM »
I, Norgaly, do solemnly swear that I shall at all times respect and obey the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and priveliges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

My nation is Norgaly.
My U.N. nation is the same.

Offline Norgaly

Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #89 on: July 25, 2007, 12:26:45 AM »
Sorry, here's the link to it.

http://www.nationstates.net/norgaly