Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: Long live the Glorious Revolution!

Author Topic: Requests 5/29/07 to 9/13/07  (Read 13397 times)

Offline Gulliver

• Data Dog
  • Citizen
  • Forsooth, do you grok my jive, me hearties?
Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #60 on: July 03, 2007, 07:35:43 PM »
Greylock: All in order and approved.

Shackfold: No, it doesn't.

Offline Tacolicious

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Tacoman
Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #61 on: July 08, 2007, 07:22:50 PM »
I,Shackfold,do solmeny swear,that I shall at all times respect the laws of Taijitu,nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members,and  recongnize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the  immunites and privileges it entitles may by process of law befor feint

www.nationstates.net/Sackfold

Shackfold: You forgot the 'h' in your link. It does exist, Prag.

http://www.nationstates.net/Shackfold
« Last Edit: July 08, 2007, 07:27:07 PM by Tacolicious »
http://www.nationstates.net/wheresoever

"Reality is an illusion albeit a persistant one"
"Wisest is he who knows he is not wise"
"Nothing is fun when you have to do it, that's why you don't see a lot of old whores giggling over sex"

Delicious Comrade of the most Awesome Party

Offline Reen Orik

Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #62 on: July 10, 2007, 04:04:57 AM »
I, Reen Orik, do solemnly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

Resident Nation and UN Nation: United States SSR

www.nationstates.net/united_states_ssr

Offline Vasp

Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #63 on: July 11, 2007, 05:58:56 PM »
I, Vasp, do solmenly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

www.nationstates.net/Kabe
King Vasp Ka'Be the I

Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #64 on: July 12, 2007, 05:00:37 PM »
I, Disgruntled Geisha, do solemnly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

Resident Nation and UN Nation:  The Republic Of Laxa
www.nationstates.net/Laxa

Cheers
 :drunks:

Offline Gulliver

• Data Dog
  • Citizen
Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #65 on: July 12, 2007, 05:45:24 PM »
Vasp and Geishas, both of your are all in order and approved.

Offline Alter-native

Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #66 on: July 13, 2007, 12:15:38 AM »
I, Alter-native, do solemnly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

Resident Nation and (Soon to be) UN Nation:  The Federation of Grand Perception

http://www.nationstates.net/grand_perception

Offline Osamafune

• Myminicity
Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #67 on: July 13, 2007, 01:02:24 PM »
I, Osafune, do solmenly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

And my country is the Federation of Collosea. It'll be in the UN in just a sec...

Offline Gulliver

• Data Dog
  • Citizen
Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #68 on: July 13, 2007, 01:27:01 PM »
For both of you all in order and approved.

Offline TheDesertKing

Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #69 on: July 13, 2007, 11:08:37 PM »
I, TheDesertKing,  do solemnly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

http://www.nationstates.net/ay_ilar   - Not a member of the United Nations.

Offline Gulliver

• Data Dog
  • Citizen
Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #70 on: July 14, 2007, 08:44:52 PM »
All in order an approved.

Offline Kozai

Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #71 on: July 16, 2007, 05:37:38 PM »
I, Kozai, do solemnly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

UN Nation: Kozai
Resident Nation: Kozai

Offline Gulliver

• Data Dog
  • Citizen
Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #72 on: July 17, 2007, 05:56:43 PM »
All in order and approved Kozai.

Offline Heggie

Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #73 on: July 17, 2007, 07:14:03 PM »
I, Heggie, do solmenly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

UN nation = Hegginator

is this alright

Offline Heggie

Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #74 on: July 17, 2007, 07:14:55 PM »
Hegginator is the resident nation as well