Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: Let us become steel shields that defend the ideals of the Glorious Revolution and Taijituan democracy!

Author Topic: Requests 5/29/07 to 9/13/07  (Read 13398 times)

Offline Araxos

Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #45 on: June 29, 2007, 08:56:31 PM »
Hello,

I'd like to apply for citizenship.  Oath taken.

My Nation/U.N. Nation is Commonwealth of Araxos, http://www.nationstates.net/Araxos

Thanks!

Those seeking citizenship, apply here.

To request citizenship within Taijitu, please take the following oath:

I, [forum name], do solmenly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

Also, please disclose your resident nation within Taijitu and your UN nation, and provide a link for both. If you do not have a UN nation, then state that you do not.

~Chancellor for Internal Affairs,

Myroria.

Offline Solnath

• Solus Victor
  • Pamfu desu!
Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #46 on: June 29, 2007, 09:14:30 PM »
You have to actually take the oath personally, quotation will not suffice.
Neutral Evil

Offline Araxos

Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #47 on: June 29, 2007, 11:27:34 PM »
I, Araxos, do solmenly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

http://www.nationstates.net/araxos

You have to actually take the oath personally, quotation will not suffice.

Offline Gulliver

• Data Dog
  • Citizen
  • Forsooth, do you grok my jive, me hearties?
Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #48 on: June 30, 2007, 03:03:09 AM »
All in order and approved.

Offline Insomniacjunkie

Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #49 on: June 30, 2007, 09:00:55 PM »
My nation of Kill Devil would like to apply for citizenship.  Thank you.

Offline Gulliver

• Data Dog
  • Citizen
Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #50 on: June 30, 2007, 09:25:19 PM »
Please take the oath.

Offline Shackfold

Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #51 on: July 01, 2007, 04:38:25 AM »
i like to jion

Offline Sparrow

Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #52 on: July 01, 2007, 05:28:44 AM »
I, Sparrow, do solmenly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.
I like pie

Offline Gulliver

• Data Dog
  • Citizen
Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #53 on: July 01, 2007, 05:27:32 PM »
Shackfold, I need an oath, and you and Sparrow need to provide me with a resident nation and a UN nation if you have one.

Offline Shackfold

Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #54 on: July 01, 2007, 10:07:59 PM »
I,Shackfold,do solmeny swear,that I shall at all times respect the laws of Taijitu,nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members,and  recongnize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the  immunites and privileges it entitles may by process of law befor feint

www.nationstates.net/Sackfold

Offline Heleria

Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #55 on: July 02, 2007, 03:06:27 PM »
I, Heleria, do solmenly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

http://www.nationstates.net/heleria - This nation is also a UN member.
Credo in Deum patrem omnipotentem, creatorem caeli et terrae; Et in Iesum Christum, filium eius unicum, dominum nostrum, qui conceptus est de Spiritu sancto, natus ex Maria virgine, passus sub Pontio Pilato, crucifixus, mortuus et sepultus, descendit ad infernos, tertia die resurrexit a mortuis, ascendit ad caelos, sedet ad dexteram dei patris omnipotentis, inde venturus est iudicare vivos et mortuos;
Credo in Spiritum sanctum, sanctam ecclesiam catholicam, sanctorum communionem, remissionem peccatorum,
carnis resurrectionem, et vitam aeternam. Amen.

Offline 3-legged land

Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #56 on: July 02, 2007, 04:21:41 PM »
I, 3-legged land, do solmenly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

my nation link to the left! pls click ;)
oh im not in un yet. is it cool to join?
3-legged land
"Two legs good, three legs better."

Offline Gulliver

• Data Dog
  • Citizen
Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #57 on: July 02, 2007, 05:37:06 PM »
Heleria and 3-Legged Land: all in order and approved.

Shackfold, the link you provided is for a nation that does not seem to exist.

Offline Greylock

Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #58 on: July 02, 2007, 09:09:26 PM »
I, Greylock, do solmenly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

http://www.nationstates.net/the_new_radicals

Offline Shackfold

Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #59 on: July 03, 2007, 04:53:57 AM »
it does