Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: The arteries of Taijitu run not with blood, but with kittens!

Author Topic: Requests 5/29/07 to 9/13/07  (Read 13401 times)

Offline the peter states

Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #135 on: August 25, 2007, 03:25:42 PM »
Those seeking citizenship, apply here.

To request citizenship within Taijitu, please take the following oath:

I, [The Peter States], do solmenly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

My resident nation is The Constitutional Monarchy of The Peter States and my UN nation is the same.

Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #136 on: August 25, 2007, 05:03:49 PM »
I, Complete Rule By Me, do solmenly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

My nation is Complete Rule By Me and my UN Nation is the same

Offline Salty

• Matt
Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #137 on: August 25, 2007, 06:45:19 PM »
All in order Complete Rule By Me, the peter states, and Captain, approved. Welcome!

Offline Rakuten06

• REAL Shogunate of Tobishima...
Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #138 on: August 26, 2007, 12:06:55 PM »
I, Rakuten06, do solmenly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

My nation name is The Kingdom of Tobishima, and I have no UN nation yet...

Offline Salty

• Matt
Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #139 on: August 26, 2007, 02:08:04 PM »
All in order Rakuten06, approved. Welcome!

Offline Tanukistan

Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #140 on: August 29, 2007, 07:53:37 PM »
Well, I just moved in with my tiny nation, but I suppose citizenship is a good idea anyway. :)

I, Tanukistan, do solmenly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

Tanukistan is also my nation.
It does not have UN status, although I may apply for it in the future. If this causes any inconveniences, I could apply now though.

Offline Salty

• Matt
Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #141 on: August 29, 2007, 08:28:30 PM »
All in order Tanukistan, approved. Welcome!

P.S. It's all good, you don't need a UN nation to obtain citizenship on these forums :)

Offline Tanukistan

Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #142 on: August 29, 2007, 09:32:58 PM »
It's all good, you don't need a UN nation to obtain citizenship on these forums :)
I understood as much, but given Vanatican's application, I thought it might be troublesome if I applied for UN membership at a later stage.

Offline Salty

• Matt
Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #143 on: August 30, 2007, 02:14:24 AM »
Because Vanatican stated that he was in the process of obtaining UN membership, I was legally obliged to wait until his membership was approved.

Offline Smelly_becky

Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #144 on: August 30, 2007, 04:19:08 PM »
I, Smelly_becky do solemnly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

The Most Serene Republic of Smelly Becky

http://www.nationstates.net/smelly_becky

Offline Unimond

Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #145 on: August 31, 2007, 09:16:49 AM »
I, Unimond, do solemely swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

Unimond is my Nation, and I its illustrious leader. We are affiliated to the UN with the same name.

All hail Taijitu

Offline Salty

• Matt
Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #146 on: August 31, 2007, 11:09:56 PM »
All in order Smelly_becky, and Unimond, approved. Welcome!

Offline Bialy Rycesz

• Your Hero
Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #147 on: August 31, 2007, 11:51:49 PM »
I, Bialy Rycesz of the Republic of Bialy Orzel, do solemely swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.
...My request for Citizenship, Please
"The threat is more powerful than its execution"-Emmanuel Lasker
"My vengeance is awake and she is a falcon that slumbers not till fully gorged"-Ivanhoe
"Come,the croaking raven doth bellow for revenge"-Hamlet
"It is always better to sacrifice your opponents men"-Savielly Tartakower
"Those who forget the past are comdemned to repeat it"-George Santayana
"In every enterprise consider where you would come out"-Publilius Syrus
"Cowards die many times before their deaths;The valiant never taste of death but once"-Julius Caesar

Offline Salty

• Matt
Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #148 on: September 01, 2007, 12:34:08 AM »
All in order Bialy Rycesz, approved. Welcome!

Offline Akka-Wakka

• Huzzah x Pink Waffle = Snowman of Doom
  • Huzzah!
Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #149 on: September 01, 2007, 12:35:39 AM »
At the risk of sounding like a reactionary (I was going to do this anyway, was just waiting for a reply from SD)

I, Akka-Wakka, do solemnly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

I have no UN nation.

http://www.nationstates.net/akka-wakka