Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: Long live the Glorious Revolution!

Author Topic: Requests 5/29/07 to 9/13/07  (Read 13407 times)

Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #120 on: August 11, 2007, 06:42:02 AM »
I, Australian Friendship, do solmenly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

My Taijitu nation is Australian Friendship and my UN Nation is Mighty Riches
Australian Friendship's National biography:
Australian Friendship is a democratic nation that wants to help others on their path to greatness, we believe in a United Region going forward for the betterment of all nations. However we are not without morals, we are a strictly conservative country that believes in greatness through Morals, Conservatism and Christianity!

Offline Kurada

Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #121 on: August 11, 2007, 07:24:43 PM »
eep! sorry. I don't have a UN nation

Offline Salty

• Matt
Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #122 on: August 12, 2007, 06:11:40 PM »
All in order Australian Friendship, and Kurada, both approved. Welcome!

Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #123 on: August 13, 2007, 03:26:52 AM »
I, Aiko Odori, do solmenly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

My NS Nation is Odori
I do not have a UN Nation.

Offline Salty

• Matt
Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #124 on: August 13, 2007, 03:41:15 AM »
All in order Aiko Odori, approved. Welcome!

Offline Nightloser

• Lord of The Drinks
Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #125 on: August 13, 2007, 08:01:50 AM »
Hello, i would like to become a citizen of Tajitu. I'm a member of the UN.
I, The Republic of Nightlosers, do solmenly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.
A cynic is a man who, while smelling flowers is looking around for the coffin.

Offline Salty

• Matt
Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #126 on: August 13, 2007, 11:16:25 PM »
All in order Nightloser, approved. Welcome!

Offline chernij

Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #127 on: August 19, 2007, 06:23:36 PM »
I, chernij, do solmenly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

Country page: www.nationstates.net/jchernick

UN Nation Page: www.nationstates.net/jchernick

I would like to apply for citizenship please

Offline Salty

• Matt
Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #128 on: August 19, 2007, 11:41:01 PM »
All in order chernij, approved. Welcome!

Offline Ribar

Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #129 on: August 20, 2007, 02:20:20 PM »
I, Ribar, do solemnly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

My Taijitu nation is the The Empire of Ribar and my UN nation is the same.

I would liek to become a citizen.

Offline Salty

• Matt
Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #130 on: August 20, 2007, 04:38:14 PM »
All in order Ribar, approved. Welcome!

Offline President Yip

Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #131 on: August 21, 2007, 09:05:35 AM »
I, President Yip do solmenly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

My nation in Taijitu and also my UN nation is The Republic of Chunghua

Please give me the citizenship!!!

Offline Vanatican

• Under our flag you live free!
Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #132 on: August 21, 2007, 08:31:14 PM »
I, Vanatican do solmenly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

My Taijitu nation is the The confederacy of Vanatica and I am currently applying for UN membership with this same nation.

edit: just got un membership  :clap:
« Last Edit: August 22, 2007, 11:12:44 PM by Vanatican »
Visit the Confederacy of Vanatica!:
http://www.nationstates.net/vanatica

Totus Libertas Aeternus

Offline Salty

• Matt
Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #133 on: August 23, 2007, 12:49:50 AM »
All in order President Yip, approved. Welcome!

Vanatican, I will have to wait until your UN status has been approved in order for your request to be approved. :( It shouldn't take too long.

Posted on: August 22, 2007, 03:19:41 PM
All in order Vanatican, approved. Welcome!  :clap:

Offline Captain

Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #134 on: August 25, 2007, 03:51:45 AM »
I, Captian, do solmenly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

My resident nation is The Armed Republic of The Razgriz and my UN nation is the same.
Peace through superior firepower.