Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: Devote pure conscience to forum maintenance like the martyr Limitless Events!

Author Topic: Requests 5/29/07 to 9/13/07  (Read 13388 times)

Offline Hendrix

• Broken we're Damned, United we stand
Requests 5/29/07 to 9/13/07
« on: May 29, 2007, 04:25:53 PM »
I, Hendrix, do solemnly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

Offline Gulliver

• Data Dog
  • Citizen
  • Forsooth, do you grok my jive, me hearties?
Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2007, 10:42:46 PM »
Hendrix: Failure to provide resident nation and failure to provide UN nation or state the absence of one.

Offline Hendrix

Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2007, 07:15:33 AM »
I, Hendrix, do solemnly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

http://www.nationstates.net/tufm

My Nation is now a UN member state
« Last Edit: May 30, 2007, 07:51:39 AM by Hendrix »

Offline Kahoolawe

Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2007, 01:20:42 PM »
I, Kahoolawe, do solmenly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

Countryname: The Commonwealth of Kahoolawe, link: http://www.nationstates.net/kahoolawe
EU: just applied

Offline Solnath

• Solus Victor
  • Pamfu desu!
Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2007, 01:36:50 PM »
EU? Hey I want to join that too.
Neutral Evil

Offline Mckilla

Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2007, 12:37:42 AM »
I, Mckilla, do solemnly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

http://www.nationstates.net/Mardoch

I have no UN nation
« Last Edit: June 01, 2007, 12:39:20 AM by Mckilla »

Offline Gulliver

• Data Dog
  • Citizen
Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2007, 03:22:33 PM »
All approved.

Offline Hendrix

Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2007, 04:47:31 PM »
much obliged  :D

Offline Servium

Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2007, 06:55:26 PM »
I, Servium, do solmenly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

Resident Nation: Servium
UN Nation: None

nationstates.com/servium

Offline Gulliver

• Data Dog
  • Citizen
Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2007, 08:08:29 PM »
Approved.

Offline krebsland

• Living the Iraqi Dream, Ugh
Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2007, 10:31:39 PM »
I, Krebsland, do solmenly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

Nation: Krebsland
UN Nation: Krebsland
« Last Edit: June 02, 2007, 10:35:22 PM by krebsland »

Offline CelticGlory

Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2007, 07:30:12 PM »
I, CelticGlory, do solemnly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

Resident Nation : Celtic Glory
UN Nation : Celtic Glory
http://www.nationstates.net/celtic_glory

The wee people of the Republic of the Celtic Glory do hope that you'll allow us to be citizens of this fine area and offer a pint a plain to celebrate the the joyous occasion if you do accept. ;D

Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2007, 08:22:08 PM »
I, The Kingdom of Tagirstan, do solemnly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

Nation: Tagirstan
UN Nation: Tagirstan

http://www.nationstates.net/tagirstan
We walk not on our legs but on our wills.
-Sufi Proverb

Offline Gulliver

• Data Dog
  • Citizen
Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2007, 08:27:56 PM »
All in order and approved.

Offline Sarrafan

• The Republic is born
Requests 5/29/07 to
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2007, 08:01:26 AM »
I, Shadow II, do solemnly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

Nation: Gandhar

UN Nation: n/a