Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: Let us make the whole region resound with the song of We Are The Happiest People in NationStates.

Author Topic: Requests 3/02/07 to 5/29/07  (Read 14519 times)

Offline Solnath

• Solus Victor
  • Pamfu desu!
Requests 3/02/07 to
« Reply #60 on: April 09, 2007, 11:34:08 AM »
Pst, you have to take the oath. 'tis on the first page.
Neutral Evil

Offline Allama

• LibraryThing
Requests 3/02/07 to
« Reply #61 on: April 09, 2007, 02:53:50 PM »
I,Allama, do solemnly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

The Most Serene Republic of Jutensa

Offline Bobby

Requests 3/02/07 to
« Reply #62 on: April 10, 2007, 12:21:44 AM »
I, Bobby, do solemnly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

http://www.nationstates.net/bobbylandia

Offline Myroria

• Citizen
Requests 3/02/07 to
« Reply #63 on: April 10, 2007, 01:04:06 AM »
All of you are approved but I'm running out of time so you won't be masked and added until tomorrow.
"I assure you -- I will be quite content to be a mere mortal again, dedicated to my own amusements."

Offline Barceleroth

Requests 3/02/07 to
« Reply #64 on: April 10, 2007, 04:55:43 AM »
Thanks Sol.  ;)

I, Barceleroth, do solmenly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

http://nationstates.net/therepublicofbarceleroth
« Last Edit: April 10, 2007, 04:59:09 AM by Barceleroth »
All it takes for Evil to succeed is for Good to do nothing.

Offline Kordotha

Requests 3/02/07 to
« Reply #65 on: April 11, 2007, 11:15:18 PM »
I, His Imperial Majesty's Lord Chancellor, do, on behalf of His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Alexis VI, solemnly swear that He shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that He Shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should he fail to comply to this oath that His citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

http://www.nationstates.net/kordotha
De omnibus dubitandum

Offline Myroria

• Citizen
Requests 3/02/07 to
« Reply #66 on: April 12, 2007, 12:03:59 AM »
All approved and masked, including the last ones.
"I assure you -- I will be quite content to be a mere mortal again, dedicated to my own amusements."

Offline Of Crazed

• The most Ancient and Noble House of Black
  • Let's do this.
Requests 3/02/07 to
« Reply #67 on: April 12, 2007, 03:39:44 AM »

I, Of Crazed, do, on behalf of the nation Of Crazed 2, solemnly swear that He shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that He Shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should he fail to comply to this oath that His citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

Nationstates.net/of_crazed_2

Cheers
05/04/2008- Never Forget

Offline Embliri Trex

Requests 3/02/07 to
« Reply #68 on: April 12, 2007, 10:04:47 PM »
I, Embliri Trex, Emperor of the Holy Empire of New Embliria, do solemnly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

And so I ask for citizenship, of course... :)
I've only one nation, my sweet New Embliria. You know, a servant can have only an owner, and my services are only for the people of New Embliria  :wb:
Embliri Trex

Offline Hylas Theognis

• Pan teaching Daphnis
Requests 3/02/07 to
« Reply #69 on: April 12, 2007, 10:48:15 PM »
I, Hylas Theognis, do solmenly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

I swear it!

Hylas Theognis,
The Holy Republic of Paederastal

Offline carraterra

• Citizen of Taijitu
Requests 3/02/07 to
« Reply #70 on: April 13, 2007, 04:42:20 AM »
I, Carraterra, do solmenly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

Gee this is extreme isn't it?

BTW I find your constitution quite undemocratic.  :-P

My UN Nation is Aetheronian Republics, my Nation is Carraterra.

Offline Marxnova

• I love Teddy!!!! =)
    • Myspace
Requests 3/02/07 to
« Reply #71 on: April 13, 2007, 10:26:44 PM »
I, Marxnova, do solmenly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.
 :drunks: 

Nation: http://www.nationstates.net/marxnova
« Last Edit: April 14, 2007, 08:04:08 PM by Marxnova »

"Reason has always existed, but not always in a reasonable form."~Karl Marx

"If you tremble indignation at every injustice then you a comrade of mine."~Che Guevara

Offline Larry

Requests 3/02/07 to
« Reply #72 on: April 15, 2007, 08:24:49 AM »
I, Larry, do solemnly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

http://www.nationstates.net/lagyro
Enigmatic Comrade of The Party

Those who forget the pasta are doomed to reheat it.

Requests 3/02/07 to
« Reply #73 on: April 16, 2007, 12:50:17 PM »
I Calacandra Islands, do solemnly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

Requests 3/02/07 to
« Reply #74 on: April 16, 2007, 03:55:14 PM »