Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: Let us develop the University into a world-class school, and the centerpiece of Taijituan culture!

Author Topic: Requests 3/02/07 to 5/29/07  (Read 14517 times)

Offline Tatar

• Language Learner and Holy Shaman of the Tengri
Requests 3/02/07 to
« Reply #45 on: March 31, 2007, 03:43:28 PM »
Am I a citizen now

-Please excuse my lingual errors, English isnĀ“t my native speak..-

Crimean Tatars Will Stronger!

Myroria-Hanso Corporation

Requests 3/02/07 to
« Reply #46 on: April 01, 2007, 11:16:00 PM »
Yes.

Offline mrdiamond

Requests 3/02/07 to
« Reply #47 on: April 02, 2007, 10:42:37 PM »
I, MrDiamond, do solmenly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

www.nationstates.net/Senseability

Offline Castavithius

• Ahh! Freaky little girls!
Requests 3/02/07 to
« Reply #48 on: April 03, 2007, 09:33:41 AM »
I would like to request citizenship.

I, Castavithius, do solemnly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.
[size=48]Id love to stay and chat, but youre a total bitch. - Stewie, Family Guy[/size]
[url]

Offline Gulliver

• Data Dog
  • Citizen
  • Forsooth, do you grok my jive, me hearties?
Requests 3/02/07 to
« Reply #49 on: April 03, 2007, 09:22:37 PM »
Quote from: Crimean Tatars
Am I a citizen now

Quote from: Myroria-Hanso Corporation
Yes.

No, Crimean Tatars is not a citizen, nor is Utaia, TaZe or Capele.

Offline Myroria

• Citizen
Requests 3/02/07 to
« Reply #50 on: April 03, 2007, 10:17:03 PM »
52 Crimean Tatars crimean_tatars [NS] taijitu  March 17, 2007 Never

32 TaZe taze [NS] taijitu  March 24, 2007 Never

55 capele capele [NS] taijitu  March 25, 2007 Never

56 Utaia utaia [NS] taijitu  March 25, 2007 Never

I forgot to mask them.

The rest of you are approved and masked.
"I assure you -- I will be quite content to be a mere mortal again, dedicated to my own amusements."

Offline Algerianbania

• Resident Panda
  • Enemies: Fish, Tacos, and Soly
Requests 3/02/07 to
« Reply #51 on: April 04, 2007, 04:38:02 AM »
I, Algerianbania, do solmenly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

http://www.nationstates.net/algerianbania
Member of the Order of the Gryphons, Senator of Taijitu, Ambassador to The North Pacific, Deputy MoEA of The North Pacific, Member of the Regional Assembly of The North Pacific
--------------------------------
It's the chaos fetish theory.  As soon as you think of it, it automatically exists.
--------------------------------
If you have a proplem, blame Soly.

Offline Myroria

• Citizen
Requests 3/02/07 to
« Reply #52 on: April 05, 2007, 04:08:12 PM »
Approved.
"I assure you -- I will be quite content to be a mere mortal again, dedicated to my own amusements."

Offline Solnath

• Solus Victor
  • Pamfu desu!
Requests 3/02/07 to
« Reply #53 on: April 08, 2007, 12:46:11 PM »
Is it possible to become a citizen without losing the nifty stars under my avie?
Neutral Evil

Offline Myroria

• Citizen
Requests 3/02/07 to
« Reply #54 on: April 08, 2007, 01:53:01 PM »
Yes. I think making your primary group "None" and making your secondary group "Citizen" would not get rid of the stars.

Offline Solnath

• Solus Victor
  • Pamfu desu!
Requests 3/02/07 to
« Reply #55 on: April 08, 2007, 02:13:53 PM »
Yes. I think making your primary group "None" and making your secondary group "Citizen" would not get rid of the stars.

Well, if that's true, then I, Solnath, the Hammer of August, solemnly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well-being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.
Neutral Evil

Offline Myroria

• Citizen
Requests 3/02/07 to
« Reply #56 on: April 08, 2007, 02:19:23 PM »
Approved.

Offline Eluvatar

• Tech Monkey
  • Citizen
  • O_O
    • Taijitu.org
Requests 3/02/07 to
« Reply #57 on: April 08, 2007, 02:46:28 PM »

As a note, the secondary groups should always include Citizen for all citizens because otherwise we get into trouble when they get into the Senate :P

(click to show/hide)

Offline Solnath

• Solus Victor
  • Pamfu desu!
Requests 3/02/07 to
« Reply #58 on: April 08, 2007, 02:48:23 PM »
It appears to be so that my name can not change colour without sacrificing the stars. Damn.
Neutral Evil

Offline Barceleroth

Requests 3/02/07 to
« Reply #59 on: April 09, 2007, 01:04:09 AM »
I'm hoping this is how I request citizenship.  (I know that's what the topic heading is, but, hey, you never know, especially with my luck)  ;)

Anyway, I don't know if you need this or not, but my UN nation is the Republic of Barceleroth.
All it takes for Evil to succeed is for Good to do nothing.