Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: Let this region resound with the song of the Kitten Paw Happy-time, and be permeated with the smell of catnip and pine!

Author Topic: Requests 3/02/07 to 5/29/07  (Read 14513 times)

Offline Bara

Requests 3/02/07 to
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2007, 11:17:39 PM »
then take away my citizenship on my old one!
Bara, King of Spam, Slayer of Spelling, Vanquisher of Grammar.

Offline Rozaria

• The Embassador of Finalia
  • Theocracy of Rozarria
    • Country of Finalia
Requests 3/02/07 to
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2007, 11:39:10 PM »
Occ: I would like to request Citizenship :D

I, Rozarra, do solemnly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2007, 11:42:09 PM by Minister Darnell Daniels »
Minister of Cretia:

Offline High Evermore

Requests 3/02/07 to
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2007, 05:32:08 PM »
I, High Evermore, do solemnly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

Offline Bara

Requests 3/02/07 to
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2007, 05:50:12 PM »
since Dervmark is deleted,

I, Veramark, do solemnly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

Offline Myroria

• Citizen
Requests 3/02/07 to
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2007, 06:23:38 PM »
Approved.
"I assure you -- I will be quite content to be a mere mortal again, dedicated to my own amusements."

Offline Bara

Requests 3/02/07 to
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2007, 07:33:43 PM »
YES!

Offline Tuckerani

• Tuckerani- Proud Joint minister of Tuckerani and Shaskinakara (call me ben please)
Requests 3/02/07 to
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2007, 08:07:12 PM »
Finally!
Benedict Tucker Proud Government Minister of The Liberal Republic of Tuckerani, www.nationstates.net/tuckerani and www.nationstates.net/shaskinakara
NOW A !HEROOOO MEMMMMBBEBRR!! :D AND A CITIZEN :D!!!!

Offline Ryazania

• Resident Hardass
Requests 3/02/07 to
« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2007, 03:21:30 AM »
STFU&GTFO from this thread.
Economic Left/Right: 9.65
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.37

Proud Constitutionalist

When the government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny.

Tyrants from Hitler to Mao to Stalin have sought to disarm their own citizens, for the simple reason that unarmed people are easier to control.

Offline Great Silver Eagles

• The Secret Service of Great Silver Eagles
    • The Empire Of Great Silver Eagles
Requests 3/02/07 to
« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2007, 03:33:43 AM »
OK- I, Great Silver Eagles, do solemnly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety or well being of the region or any of it's members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

my nation is the website over to the left and that is also my UN nation.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2007, 11:33:38 PM by Eluvatar »
"Orbis Unim."

Offline Flemingovia

• Official Taijitu Minister of Apathy
Requests 3/02/07 to
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2007, 08:43:28 PM »
Is there a problem with Cruithne's application? She applied using the oath on 23rd Feb, and there have been a lot of applicants accepted and remasked since then.

She also applied first before the oath was invented back on January 11th.

Offline Khablan

Requests 3/02/07 to
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2007, 02:54:48 AM »
I, Khablan, do solemnly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

Nation:  Khablan

Embaressing moment here.  I'm not sure what you mean by UN Nation name.  Forgive me, raw newbie here.  Unless you mean the full name of the country, which is:  Commonwealth of Khablan.  If that's not what you mean, I'll be happy to supply it, if someone can tell me where to find it.  Oh, the chagrine!
For all the news, check out our Community Office!

Got questions?  We got answers!  Come see our Information Section!

Official welcome wagon of Taijitu, Co-Minister of Community and Recruitment. Taijitu's ambassador to TWP, Madre Califidrix of the Order of Gryphons. 

Also unofficial forum mom - provider of various sources of solace for the soul, including but not limited to cookies, hugs, and hot cocoa.

Offline Bara

Requests 3/02/07 to
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2007, 04:51:24 PM »
your UN naation name is the name of your nation thats in the UN......It Ain't rocket science lad.......

Offline Khablan

Requests 3/02/07 to
« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2007, 05:36:24 PM »
Alright, I see the problem now.  I hadn't applied to join the UN yet.  Just did that, so I should know before long.  Then I'll post. 

Thanks.

Official welcome wagon of Taijitu, Co-Minister of Community and Recruitment. Taijitu's ambassador to TWP, Madre Califidrix of the Order of Gryphons. 

Also unofficial forum mom - provider of various sources of solace for the soul, including but not limited to cookies, hugs, and hot cocoa.

Offline Bara

Requests 3/02/07 to
« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2007, 05:37:07 PM »
no problem

Offline Khablan

Requests 3/02/07 to
« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2007, 11:07:29 AM »
All straightened out now, just received my approval to join the UN.  Thanks for your patience.  :)

I, Khablan, do solemnly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

My UN nation:  The Commonwealth of Khablan