Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: Let us develop the University into a world-class school, and the centerpiece of Taijituan culture!

Author Topic: Requests 3/02/07 to 5/29/07  (Read 14535 times)

Offline FeherTigris

Requests 3/02/07 to
« Reply #120 on: April 30, 2007, 05:33:56 PM »
Then it is just a coincidence ('no freemason, it is unity-of-nation' also an explanation for the one dollar bill picture). Don't panic, many people spend their life explaining: 'No, it's not a fascist symbol. It is the swastika.' (Of course freemason's and your (different) symbol has nothing bad in it).

Offline lachieboy

Requests 3/02/07 to
« Reply #121 on: May 01, 2007, 07:43:16 AM »
I, lachieboy, do solmenly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

And my nation is The Holy Empire of Bahira

Offline Latagon

Requests 3/02/07 to
« Reply #122 on: May 01, 2007, 08:27:14 PM »
I, Latagon, do solemnly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

Offline Loorachnid

Requests 3/02/07 to
« Reply #123 on: May 02, 2007, 01:14:55 AM »
I, Loorachnid, do solemnly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

http://www.nationstates.net/eli_zephyr  (both my UN nation and my nation within Taijitu)

Offline Teoghlach

• Slainte mhath!
    • The Community of Teoghlach
Requests 3/02/07 to
« Reply #124 on: May 02, 2007, 06:35:03 PM »
I, Teoghlach, do solemnly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

Offline MrHillbert

Requests 3/02/07 to
« Reply #125 on: May 02, 2007, 08:32:28 PM »
I request citizenship.

I, MrHillbert, do solemnly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

My UN Nation and Taijitu nation is Leconte

http://www.nationstates.net/leconte

Offline FeherTigris

Requests 3/02/07 to
« Reply #126 on: May 06, 2007, 09:56:11 AM »
please, please, please I want to be a citizen! I'm #246 in this thread. it is already 9 days old.

Offline Solnath

• Solus Victor
  • Pamfu desu!
Requests 3/02/07 to
« Reply #127 on: May 07, 2007, 06:00:10 AM »
As it stands, Taijitu has no Minister of Internal Affairs to my knowledge. Hence, no official confirmation can be given at the time of the Minister's behalf. This is also in no way an official message.

Someone else could something about it, though, must poke around.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 06:09:53 AM by Soly »
Neutral Evil

Offline FeherTigris

Requests 3/02/07 to
« Reply #128 on: May 07, 2007, 06:10:20 AM »
You mean we had an election? In RL the old government is in place till the new inaugurated. Isn't it the case here? And I applied well before the election ended.
Or was there no minister when I applied (April 26)?

Offline Solnath

• Solus Victor
  • Pamfu desu!
Requests 3/02/07 to
« Reply #129 on: May 07, 2007, 06:23:33 AM »
Can't be sure when Myroria resigned, but it was during the elections and no one has been appointed MoIA in the new Cabinet yet nor was anyone appointed during the elections as far as I know. It is a situation where we should be having a temporary MoIA but don't to some inexplicable reason.
Neutral Evil

Offline Great Jazland

Requests 3/02/07 to
« Reply #130 on: May 07, 2007, 01:06:00 PM »
I, [Great Jazland], do solmenly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

Link to my nation :http://www.nationstates.net/great_jazland

Offline Nobody

Requests 3/02/07 to
« Reply #131 on: May 08, 2007, 11:01:55 PM »
I, Russioland do solmenly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, That I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of it's members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

Heres my country: :http://www.nationstates.net/Russioland

Offline Lexi

Requests 3/02/07 to
« Reply #132 on: May 10, 2007, 06:36:12 AM »
Okay, here goes... :)

I, Lexi, do solmenly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

My nation (in the UN) ishttp://www.nationstates.net/lybov

Thanks! :D

Offline MythicalPuma

• The Cat, The Myth, The Legend
Requests 3/02/07 to
« Reply #133 on: May 10, 2007, 12:14:38 PM »
I, MythicalPuma, do solmenly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

My nation in Taijitu, which is also my UN nation, is The Mythical Puma. Link: http://www.nationstates.net/the_mythical_puma

Offline DrenEgralA

Requests 3/02/07 to
« Reply #134 on: May 10, 2007, 01:11:01 PM »
Can't be sure when Myroria resigned, but it was during the elections and no one has been appointed MoIA in the new Cabinet yet nor was anyone appointed during the elections as far as I know. It is a situation where we should be having a temporary MoIA but don't to some inexplicable reason.

I was just curious if this issue has been resolved.  (no criticism, just curious.)